Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 11:30 am in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:46 am in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 303post #4532 of 66763/23/13 at 11:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by hoozah
yyph size 4 http://re-porter.ca/clothing/rayon-blend-reversible-multi-pocket-coat/
If there's a YY piece one needs to size down to wear, this SS06 is it. Amazing coat, whatever fabric iteration.post #4533 of 66763/24/13 at 1:01ampost #4534 of 66763/24/13 at 3:25amQuote:
Happy Birthday! I don't have that exact coat but a different iteration ( Look 25 in rayon ) in sz 2 on here few pages ago. Buy you one? You'll be the first to buy it if I let it gopost #4535 of 66763/24/13 at 5:23ampost #4536 of 66763/24/13 at 7:06ampost #4537 of 66763/24/13 at 7:48amQuote:Originally Posted by the shah
ss13 jacket on ebay already
Hmm... the seller certainly doesn't like it enough to keep it. Also sz 2 ain't OS. I like the blue rayon blend lining but I am not impressed by the nylon shell....it's like something you can buy year in year out from Y-3 at a fraction of the price. Let's see how much it'll end at.
Edited by davidlee388 - 3/24/13 at 8:08ampost #4538 of 66763/24/13 at 7:58ampost #4539 of 66763/24/13 at 12:52pmwho is the MOTHERFUCKER USING MY PICTURE on ebay? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yohji-Yamamoto-mens-wool-suit-size-3-fall-08-/121085569110?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item1c31432856
is not even the described item to begin with, I will hunt you down you fucking bastard, I already asked you to take it down from ebay and reported it. I'm going to buy the item get your address and send a friend to have a word with you piece of shit.
sorry guys, but this is not tolerable,post #4540 of 66763/24/13 at 1:55pmpost #4541 of 66763/24/13 at 2:17pmpost #4542 of 66763/24/13 at 2:57pm
Some YYPH stuff for sale on eBay:
AW2010 (4.1 the Men) wide cropped folding front pants in black wool & rayon gabardine, size 3
AW2010 dye printed white cotton long sleeve, size 3 (one size)
AW1994 black wool gabardine jacket with embroidered front, size M
Pre-91 black wool tailcoat, size M
Edited by valter - 3/24/13 at 4:31pmpost #4543 of 66763/24/13 at 4:18pmpost #4544 of 66763/24/13 at 4:58pm
From a while ago.
YYPH SS06 Look 28 Multi-pocket Vest - ( HR-V02-200 ) - posted before, sz 2, 100% rayon, deep black, Yohji buttons, open back with 2 buckles, 8 pockets.
YYPH SS06 Metal Button Suit
Blazer:- ( HR-J32-211 ) - sz 2, deep black, 55/45 rayon/ramie, soft hand fabric. Half-lined in cupro, narrow notch lapels, bespoke SS06 metal buttons, 1B closure, 3B non-working cuffs, 2 slit pockets. rounded shouldered silhouette. Roomy fit.
Pants:- ( HR-P19-211 ) - sz 2, metal button closure, 4 horn button fly. Jeans construction with additional big thigh pockets. Slim ( by Yohji standard ) silhouette.
Uniqlo, CDG H+ belt, Converse.post #4545 of 66763/24/13 at 7:05pm
Just a heads up, I'm the one selling the ss13 jacket. I like it a lot but my wife is uncompromising that I get rid of it, so there you go. If anyone's interested I am always willing to entertain reasonable offers.
Also, the jacket is definitely not OS, but the 3 and 4 fit even bigger, believe it or not, and this could easily accommodate what would be an XL by any other brand.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › YYPH AW16 WOOL BALLOON TROUSERS 6 minutes ago
- › Strand Dainite Resole Thickness? 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Roda Linen Scarf by robxznyc
- › Destin Surl Dedo Square Scarf by robxznyc
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...