Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:52 am in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Marketplace
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 303
Styleforum Top Picks
yyph size 4 http://re-porter.ca/clothing/rayon-blend-reversible-multi-pocket-coat/
If there's a YY piece one needs to size down to wear, this SS06 is it. Amazing coat, whatever fabric iteration.
Happy Birthday! I don't have that exact coat but a different iteration ( Look 25 in rayon ) in sz 2 on here few pages ago. Buy you one? You'll be the first to buy it if I let it go
ss13 jacket on ebay already
Hmm... the seller certainly doesn't like it enough to keep it. Also sz 2 ain't OS. I like the blue rayon blend lining but I am not impressed by the nylon shell....it's like something you can buy year in year out from Y-3 at a fraction of the price. Let's see how much it'll end at.
Edited by davidlee388 - 3/24/13 at 8:08am
is not even the described item to begin with, I will hunt you down you fucking bastard, I already asked you to take it down from ebay and reported it. I'm going to buy the item get your address and send a friend to have a word with you piece of shit.
sorry guys, but this is not tolerable,
Some YYPH stuff for sale on eBay:
AW2010 (4.1 the Men) wide cropped folding front pants in black wool & rayon gabardine, size 3
AW2010 dye printed white cotton long sleeve, size 3 (one size)
AW1994 black wool gabardine jacket with embroidered front, size M
Pre-91 black wool tailcoat, size M
Edited by valter - 3/24/13 at 4:31pm
From a while ago.
open + back (Click to show)
YYPH SS06 Look 28 Multi-pocket Vest - ( HR-V02-200 ) - posted before, sz 2, 100% rayon, deep black, Yohji buttons, open back with 2 buckles, 8 pockets.
YYPH SS06 Metal Button Suit
Blazer:- ( HR-J32-211 ) - sz 2, deep black, 55/45 rayon/ramie, soft hand fabric. Half-lined in cupro, narrow notch lapels, bespoke SS06 metal buttons, 1B closure, 3B non-working cuffs, 2 slit pockets. rounded shouldered silhouette. Roomy fit.
Pants:- ( HR-P19-211 ) - sz 2, metal button closure, 4 horn button fly. Jeans construction with additional big thigh pockets. Slim ( by Yohji standard ) silhouette.
Uniqlo, CDG H+ belt, Converse.
Just a heads up, I'm the one selling the ss13 jacket. I like it a lot but my wife is uncompromising that I get rid of it, so there you go. If anyone's interested I am always willing to entertain reasonable offers.
Also, the jacket is definitely not OS, but the 3 and 4 fit even bigger, believe it or not, and this could easily accommodate what would be an XL by any other brand.
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Guata 1983's Shoe Sale (AE, Alden, Rancourt, Florsheim, Sebago) 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 11 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...