Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:57 am in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:49 am in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 303
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4532 of 65333/23/13 at 11:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by hoozah
yyph size 4 http://re-porter.ca/clothing/rayon-blend-reversible-multi-pocket-coat/
If there's a YY piece one needs to size down to wear, this SS06 is it. Amazing coat, whatever fabric iteration.post #4533 of 65333/24/13 at 1:01ampost #4534 of 65333/24/13 at 3:25amQuote:
Happy Birthday! I don't have that exact coat but a different iteration ( Look 25 in rayon ) in sz 2 on here few pages ago. Buy you one? You'll be the first to buy it if I let it gopost #4535 of 65333/24/13 at 5:23ampost #4536 of 65333/24/13 at 7:06ampost #4537 of 65333/24/13 at 7:48amQuote:Originally Posted by the shah
ss13 jacket on ebay already
Hmm... the seller certainly doesn't like it enough to keep it. Also sz 2 ain't OS. I like the blue rayon blend lining but I am not impressed by the nylon shell....it's like something you can buy year in year out from Y-3 at a fraction of the price. Let's see how much it'll end at.
Edited by davidlee388 - 3/24/13 at 8:08ampost #4538 of 65333/24/13 at 7:58ampost #4539 of 65333/24/13 at 12:52pmwho is the MOTHERFUCKER USING MY PICTURE on ebay? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yohji-Yamamoto-mens-wool-suit-size-3-fall-08-/121085569110?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item1c31432856
is not even the described item to begin with, I will hunt you down you fucking bastard, I already asked you to take it down from ebay and reported it. I'm going to buy the item get your address and send a friend to have a word with you piece of shit.
sorry guys, but this is not tolerable,post #4540 of 65333/24/13 at 1:55pmpost #4541 of 65333/24/13 at 2:17pmpost #4542 of 65333/24/13 at 2:57pm
Some YYPH stuff for sale on eBay:
AW2010 (4.1 the Men) wide cropped folding front pants in black wool & rayon gabardine, size 3
AW2010 dye printed white cotton long sleeve, size 3 (one size)
AW1994 black wool gabardine jacket with embroidered front, size M
Pre-91 black wool tailcoat, size M
Edited by valter - 3/24/13 at 4:31pmpost #4543 of 65333/24/13 at 4:18pmpost #4544 of 65333/24/13 at 4:58pm
From a while ago.
YYPH SS06 Look 28 Multi-pocket Vest - ( HR-V02-200 ) - posted before, sz 2, 100% rayon, deep black, Yohji buttons, open back with 2 buckles, 8 pockets.
YYPH SS06 Metal Button Suit
Blazer:- ( HR-J32-211 ) - sz 2, deep black, 55/45 rayon/ramie, soft hand fabric. Half-lined in cupro, narrow notch lapels, bespoke SS06 metal buttons, 1B closure, 3B non-working cuffs, 2 slit pockets. rounded shouldered silhouette. Roomy fit.
Pants:- ( HR-P19-211 ) - sz 2, metal button closure, 4 horn button fly. Jeans construction with additional big thigh pockets. Slim ( by Yohji standard ) silhouette.
Uniqlo, CDG H+ belt, Converse.post #4545 of 65333/24/13 at 7:05pm
Just a heads up, I'm the one selling the ss13 jacket. I like it a lot but my wife is uncompromising that I get rid of it, so there you go. If anyone's interested I am always willing to entertain reasonable offers.
Also, the jacket is definitely not OS, but the 3 and 4 fit even bigger, believe it or not, and this could easily accommodate what would be an XL by any other brand.
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Gaziano & Girling 9.5E UK Shoe Trees and Bags 29 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 8 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 14 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 14 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...