Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:27 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 5:39 am in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Marketplace
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 303
Styleforum Top Picks
yyph size 4 http://re-porter.ca/clothing/rayon-blend-reversible-multi-pocket-coat/
If there's a YY piece one needs to size down to wear, this SS06 is it. Amazing coat, whatever fabric iteration.
Happy Birthday! I don't have that exact coat but a different iteration ( Look 25 in rayon ) in sz 2 on here few pages ago. Buy you one? You'll be the first to buy it if I let it go
ss13 jacket on ebay already
Hmm... the seller certainly doesn't like it enough to keep it. Also sz 2 ain't OS. I like the blue rayon blend lining but I am not impressed by the nylon shell....it's like something you can buy year in year out from Y-3 at a fraction of the price. Let's see how much it'll end at.
Edited by davidlee388 - 3/24/13 at 8:08am
is not even the described item to begin with, I will hunt you down you fucking bastard, I already asked you to take it down from ebay and reported it. I'm going to buy the item get your address and send a friend to have a word with you piece of shit.
sorry guys, but this is not tolerable,
Some YYPH stuff for sale on eBay:
AW2010 (4.1 the Men) wide cropped folding front pants in black wool & rayon gabardine, size 3
AW2010 dye printed white cotton long sleeve, size 3 (one size)
AW1994 black wool gabardine jacket with embroidered front, size M
Pre-91 black wool tailcoat, size M
Edited by valter - 3/24/13 at 4:31pm
From a while ago.
open + back (Click to show)
YYPH SS06 Look 28 Multi-pocket Vest - ( HR-V02-200 ) - posted before, sz 2, 100% rayon, deep black, Yohji buttons, open back with 2 buckles, 8 pockets.
YYPH SS06 Metal Button Suit
Blazer:- ( HR-J32-211 ) - sz 2, deep black, 55/45 rayon/ramie, soft hand fabric. Half-lined in cupro, narrow notch lapels, bespoke SS06 metal buttons, 1B closure, 3B non-working cuffs, 2 slit pockets. rounded shouldered silhouette. Roomy fit.
Pants:- ( HR-P19-211 ) - sz 2, metal button closure, 4 horn button fly. Jeans construction with additional big thigh pockets. Slim ( by Yohji standard ) silhouette.
Uniqlo, CDG H+ belt, Converse.
Just a heads up, I'm the one selling the ss13 jacket. I like it a lot but my wife is uncompromising that I get rid of it, so there you go. If anyone's interested I am always willing to entertain reasonable offers.
Also, the jacket is definitely not OS, but the 3 and 4 fit even bigger, believe it or not, and this could easily accommodate what would be an XL by any other brand.
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 seconds ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 1 minute ago
- › Not sure about which pair I should buy 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › Bespoke Charvet questions 10 minutes ago
- › Nordstrom Gift Card of $100 12 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan