The SS03 Pleated Blazer is a gem, a keypiece worthy in anyone's YY wardrobe. I missed an opportunity to acquire a size 2 last year....#regret
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 10:47 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:29 am in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 289post #4321 of 66022/22/13 at 11:23pmpost #4322 of 66022/23/13 at 2:19ampost #4323 of 66022/23/13 at 4:06am
Back home from home. 23 deg C >> 3 deg C
Y's AW09 Lookbook Look 11 Hooded Toggle Coat ( MZ-C06-104 ) - last ( great ) Y's season. 100% flannel wool, size 2 & roomy, black/dark grey with red/green/blue/yellow stitches. 3/4 body lined in black cotton, sleeves in cupro, 3 inside pockets. Closed by 4 horn toggles to off-white pigskin dart decorations, single one on sleeves. 2 brown buttons to white-stitched buttonholes at collar. Large hood.
YYPH AW10 Scarf Henley LS Top - ( HC-T36-179 ) - black, 100% superfine wool, size 3. 3B closure to white-stitched buttonholes. Shirt collar + 3" off-white wool scarf detachable via 5 buttons. Versatile + very high construction.
YYPH SS06 Multi-pocket pants ( HR-P55-100 ) - posted before, sz 3, 100 wool gab, large multi waist pockets/pouches.
Basic SS Tee, canvas creepers.post #4324 of 66022/23/13 at 6:05ampost #4325 of 66022/23/13 at 6:39amQuote:
You like my creepers? Haha they are actually women's Asos ones, £15 in the sale
Edit:- the whole of London are not wearing Yohji with them
Edited by davidlee388 - 2/23/13 at 8:19ampost #4326 of 66022/23/13 at 6:47ampost #4327 of 66022/25/13 at 8:03ampost #4328 of 66022/25/13 at 2:19pmpost #4329 of 66022/25/13 at 3:52pm
Some YYPH trousers I bought recently have just arrived, and to my great annoyance I've discovered that the seller's measurements weren't accurate, so they don't fit me comfortably. Regretfully, I'm going to have to put them up on Ebay as well as the others. Just let me know if you want a link. They are 50/50 wool/rayon. The code is HV-P37-169. They are a size 3. As you can see they've got buttons for suspenders. They also have buttons at the cuffs. Here's a photo:
Edited by Arche - 2/25/13 at 5:12pmpost #4330 of 66022/25/13 at 7:49pmpost #4331 of 66022/26/13 at 2:04ampost #4332 of 66022/26/13 at 2:20amAuburn, I was simply asking what type of pants could these be in YYPH line. I was checking out their pants and they have many cuts/style like drop-crotch, cropped wide-leg etc.Thought you guys who have a better knowledge of his garments might be able to tell me what these could be since i am looking out for a similar one.post #4333 of 66022/26/13 at 5:22ampost #4334 of 66022/26/13 at 2:28pmpost #4335 of 66022/27/13 at 10:57am
WAYWT( he other day )
YYPH AW06 Look 8 Slash Blazer - ( HB-J12-129 ) - posted before, sz 2, 100% wool, lightweight yet warm. Dark blue/purple with silver stripes. Stand collar, cut-away cut. 5B fencing style closure. 2 and 3 slashes on right & left panel respectively for threading a scarf optionally.
YYPH AW06 Look 9 Flap Pocket Pants ( HB-P12-100 ) - black, sz 2 super-oversized ( 36" waist + superbaggy ). Horn button closure + button fly. 7 big belt loops. Big back flapped pockets with concealed buttons. Double flapped pockets by right thigh + left shin. Such volume + comfort, great in motion helped by the signature soft hand 100 wool gabardine. One of my favourite pants.
YYPH AW08 YY G9 Zip Boots - ( HE-E02-721 ) - black-on-black, textile/leather construction, adiprene soles, big YKK zip closure at centre. Sz 2.
Basic SS Tee, CDG H+ belt.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Can someone tell me who makes this pair of RLPL shoe? 4 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 12 minutes ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 17 minutes ago
- › RL Black Label to merge with Purple Label 18 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 20 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 21 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...