The SS03 Pleated Blazer is a gem, a keypiece worthy in anyone's YY wardrobe. I missed an opportunity to acquire a size 2 last year....#regret
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Marketplace
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 289
Styleforum Top Picks
Back home from home. 23 deg C >> 3 deg C
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Y's AW09 Lookbook Look 11 Hooded Toggle Coat ( MZ-C06-104 ) - last ( great ) Y's season. 100% flannel wool, size 2 & roomy, black/dark grey with red/green/blue/yellow stitches. 3/4 body lined in black cotton, sleeves in cupro, 3 inside pockets. Closed by 4 horn toggles to off-white pigskin dart decorations, single one on sleeves. 2 brown buttons to white-stitched buttonholes at collar. Large hood.
YYPH AW10 Scarf Henley LS Top - ( HC-T36-179 ) - black, 100% superfine wool, size 3. 3B closure to white-stitched buttonholes. Shirt collar + 3" off-white wool scarf detachable via 5 buttons. Versatile + very high construction.
YYPH SS06 Multi-pocket pants ( HR-P55-100 ) - posted before, sz 3, 100 wool gab, large multi waist pockets/pouches.
Basic SS Tee, canvas creepers.
You like my creepers? Haha they are actually women's Asos ones, £15 in the sale
Edit:- the whole of London are not wearing Yohji with them
Edited by davidlee388 - 2/23/13 at 8:19am
Some YYPH trousers I bought recently have just arrived, and to my great annoyance I've discovered that the seller's measurements weren't accurate, so they don't fit me comfortably. Regretfully, I'm going to have to put them up on Ebay as well as the others. Just let me know if you want a link. They are 50/50 wool/rayon. The code is HV-P37-169. They are a size 3. As you can see they've got buttons for suspenders. They also have buttons at the cuffs. Here's a photo:
Edited by Arche - 2/25/13 at 5:12pm
WAYWT( he other day )
Extras (Click to show)
YYPH AW06 Look 8 Slash Blazer - ( HB-J12-129 ) - posted before, sz 2, 100% wool, lightweight yet warm. Dark blue/purple with silver stripes. Stand collar, cut-away cut. 5B fencing style closure. 2 and 3 slashes on right & left panel respectively for threading a scarf optionally.
YYPH AW06 Look 9 Flap Pocket Pants ( HB-P12-100 ) - black, sz 2 super-oversized ( 36" waist + superbaggy ). Horn button closure + button fly. 7 big belt loops. Big back flapped pockets with concealed buttons. Double flapped pockets by right thigh + left shin. Such volume + comfort, great in motion helped by the signature soft hand 100 wool gabardine. One of my favourite pants.
YYPH AW08 YY G9 Zip Boots - ( HE-E02-721 ) - black-on-black, textile/leather construction, adiprene soles, big YKK zip closure at centre. Sz 2.
Basic SS Tee, CDG H+ belt.
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 13 minutes ago
- › Lacoste polo real or not? 21 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 22 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 24 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...