Sweatpants alternative? 101 fabric code is a wool blend so I thought sweatpants material is cotton based? Anyway you have some unique bell-shaped pants there, Yohji or not Yohji regardless.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 10:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Marketplace
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 273
Styleforum Top Picks
thanks for sharing that David, will check it out.
17 F outside today
details (Click to show)
shah, this is FANTASTIC. one of my favorite fits i've seen on here.
Speaking of YYPH footwear, a pair of boots I purchased recently just arrived. I'm pretty sure they are from A/W 2003. I picked them up quite cheap, and I really like the style, which reminds me of some circa 1900's boots I've seen on Ebay. However, now that I've tried them with some YYPH outfits, I'm not certain they suit the oversized look, mostly because they are quite slim and pointy. They're great boots, so I'll definitely wear them with non-Yohji stuff as well, but I'm interested to hear people's opinions. I'll post some full fit pics when I get the chance.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by Arche - 1/25/13 at 7:33pm
I ended up not getting any of the cap-toe boots from SS12 unfortunately so I can't help in that regard, but I did pick up a pair of the cap-toe derbies and I think a size 4 would work for a typical EU 43 if you want room for your toes in the derbies. For a snug fit, a 3 should be fine (I typically wear a 44 in Ann for example and a 5 in most Yohji shoes and a 5 in those derbies has room in the toe box for me). Not sure whether that corresponds for the boots of course, but just in case it helps you make a decision thought I would include the info.
Really like those boots you picked up actually. They will definitely work very well with some of the slimmer pants, or any heavily tapered ones as well would look great with those.
There's a few really nice sneaker-type shoes in stock in Conduit St. Only about £260. When I went in they only had the green ones, but I'm hoping they get the black or grey ones from the show in, because they're priced quite reasonably and looked great.
I don't know which ones you mean exactly Arche but if you mean the boots in Look 32, they are called in the official spec sheet Hemp/Singed Smooth Lace-up Zip Boots then I have that pair in sz 2, and I am usually EU sz 41. Hope this helps.
Fixed the image for you
The jacket looks great, welcome!
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 14 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 22 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) 23 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 23 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 24 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 26 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 26 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...