I want to thank Davidlee for pointing out the stumbling block of center creases in pants. For me, this (lack of) detail just did not register at all when observing fits here or elsewhere, nor when assessing my own efforts of imitation. Among my own collection of second hand trousers every pair that could fall into the category of "suit pants" has come with creases. I can understand, though, how pretty much zero drycleaners are going to see the label and know the best treatment for the garment in it's intended environment.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Marketplace
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 257
Styleforum Top Picks
cinched waist jacket in a beautiful brown tweed fabric
Only thing is, there is a fatal issue (no clue what it means )
The unique design is characteristic. A silhouette is Yoji ならではですね in loose, too. As for feeling of wearing, it is supposed, but, as for the fatal damage, is not supposed.
taking advantage of the thread... y's trousers in size small. amazing fabric and cut.
ebay link - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321047569126 - pm me for family price.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
A translation of the listing previoiusly mentioned by zapatiste:
As you would expect, another unique and characteristically loose-silhouette design by YY. There is visible sign of wear, but nothing major.
90% wool 10%
shoulder width 47ｃｍ
sleeve length 67ｃｍ
chest width 50ｃm
Literally, "sign of use is able to be caught sight of, but fatal damage, etc, is not able to be caught sight of."
They definitely aren't saying there is a fatal issue. Rather, they are saying they don't see one. This doesn't necessarily mean that there isn't one that they don't see or don't choose to see, but that seems unlikely, and I would assume in this case that the pictures accurately portray the state of the garment.
YYPH AW05 is irresistible.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
YYPH AW05 Look 20 Studded Blazer - ( HN-J57-121 ) 50/45/5 cotton/wool/nylon blend, thick flannel wool texture, sleeves + half-body in cupro. Size 2, boxy fit, superb peak lapels, 2B closure. 2 back vents. Black anodized metal studs on lapels, chest pocket, pocket flaps, vents and 4 stud non working cuffs ( unusual ). Leather dart inserts on bottom pockets.
YYPH AW05 Look 20 Shirt Knit Hybrid ( HN-B12-030 ) - 100% cotton medium weight shirting fabric. Size 3, white, the top section is a cropped shirt, 4 white button closure, 2B cuffs, 100% wool inserts on collar and cuffs, completely detachable. Bottom section features detachable front + rear knit hybrid/apron/skirt panels. 67 buttons in total for the whole piece. Numerous ways to style, worn here with front panel buttoned over.
YYPH SS10 Studio Collection Look 3 Cuffed Pants ( HJ-P12-008 ) - black 100% dry hand cotton, size 2 huge waist, 2 back patch pockets, non-elastic banded fabric cuffs.
Basic SS Tee, CDG H+ Belt, Pataugas Leather 6 eyelet combats.
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 41 seconds ago
- › Why wear a wrist watch when you could easily consult your phone for... 3 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Shoe Antiquing 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 14 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015