Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:25 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:11 am in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Marketplace
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 256
Styleforum Top Picks
When you guys are talking about Yohji sizing and say a 3 usually fits you and you're 29" at the waist, do you mean that's the size you take in 'normal' sized brands, or the actual natural waist? Trying to work out what I might search for if I were to pick up some Yohji bottoms down the line.
Thanks for the info guys - that seems to match what I've read earlier in the thread but I I'm also built a little differently than average. 5'9" but it looks like this season I'll actually be hitting race weight at 120 +/- a couple pounds, so quite a bit smaller than you and shah; probably sz1 or 2?
I need to get in on that suspender style.
Some more pics. All yohji except the shirt (issey) and the shoes (rokin)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by Benesyed - 12/22/12 at 9:48am
This is from a while ago, UK is not having a picture-friendly weather right now.
YYPH SS09 Look 4 Double Lapel Blazer - ( HV-J38-306 ) - black, 57/43 hemp/cotton blend, hemp is similar to linen, giving a soft hand, vintage feel. Size 2, 2B closure + 3B non working sleeves, sleeves + half body in cupro. It features the most intricate deconstructed double stitched notch lapels in 70/20/8/2 cotton/cupro/ramie/polyurethane and 100% linen parts, simply astonishing, suiting as its best. Yohji-san showing off What I call silent-but-deadly.
the over-engineered lapels (Click to show)
YYPH SS10 Studio Collection Look 3 Cuffed Pants ( HJ-P12-008 ) - black 100% dry hand thin cotton, size 2 huge waist, 2 back patch pockets, banded fabric cuffs ( non-elastic )
YYPH SS Tee ( HA-T91-952 ) - size 2, dark navy, nice collar band, 100% medium weight cotton.
CDG H+ belt, Dr. Martens 1460 Mono ( all black ) 8 eyelet boots.
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 10 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 10 minutes ago
- › + DRIES VAN NOTEN + 12 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 16 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 17 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 19 minutes ago
- › Over the Shoulders, Under the Knees: Long Coats 19 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan