Bamboo is awesome.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 249
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3722 of 653312/12/12 at 7:29ampost #3723 of 653312/12/12 at 8:26ampost #3724 of 653312/12/12 at 8:27ampost #3725 of 653312/12/12 at 9:34ampost #3726 of 653312/12/12 at 11:56ampost #3727 of 653312/12/12 at 12:05pmpost #3728 of 653312/12/12 at 12:13pmpost #3729 of 653312/12/12 at 12:29pm
the jacket looks indeed lovely, but the little things bothers me. the collar up always reminds me of cocky italian wearing his polo shirt up. regarding the buttons .... this:
of course everyone should do whatever they want to do with their garments.post #3730 of 653312/12/12 at 1:22pmDo you guys know his birthday as well? I notice Bene has " pulled " quite a bit of audience over from the WAYWT thread. Strange he seemed to get quite a harsh and hostile reception from there....now you guys are positively stalking him lol.
As for the collar up post, well he is young and fearless, and probably can't help feeling cocky too wearing Yohji, that's understandablepost #3731 of 653312/12/12 at 1:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by davidlee388
Do you guys know his birthday as well? I notice Bene has " pulled " quite a bit of audience over from the WAYWT thread. Strange he seemed to get quite a harsh and hostile reception from there....now you guys are positively stalking him lol.
As for the collar up post, well he is young and fearless, and probably can't help feeling cocky too wearing Yohji, that's understandable
lol, waywt is not for the thin-skinned!
I was just curious as that Issey jacket + sleeves looks so much shorter than the peak lapel YYPH jacket from earlier this week. I'm more anal than most about this sort of thing, but I really preferred the longer jacket on you Bene!post #3732 of 653312/12/12 at 2:07pmpost #3733 of 653312/12/12 at 2:37pmpost #3734 of 653312/12/12 at 2:40pm
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 14 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Enzo Bonafé Split Toe Derby Pre-Order 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 8 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 10 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › What college did you go/do you go to? 11 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...