Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 3:22 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 227post #3391 of 653311/14/12 at 1:25am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3392 of 653311/14/12 at 2:14ampost #3393 of 653311/14/12 at 2:22ampost #3394 of 653311/14/12 at 3:22amQuote:
Glad to see you here, man, and two great pieces to start with. Honestly a nice white shirt and a pair of wool gab pants is pretty much the best start you could get to build a solid yy part of your wardrobe. I like your regular stuff in the waywt thread, hope to see you post more here too.post #3395 of 653311/14/12 at 4:45amQuote:Originally Posted by asobu
Glad to see you here, man, and two great pieces to start with. Honestly a nice white shirt and a pair of wool gab pants is pretty much the best start you could get to build a solid yy part of your wardrobe. I like your regular stuff in the waywt thread, hope to see you post more here too.
Thanks asobu. These trousers are actually a very heavy wool that should be perfect for the winter months.post #3396 of 653311/14/12 at 5:33ampost #3397 of 653311/14/12 at 5:46amHey dante, just dyed my pants with the dylon dye, decided to go with the by hand process rather than machine. Turned out great though, very nice deep jet black color. Thanks for your advice!
Also, wow there are so many nice things on Y! sadly many of the nicer tops currently are not my size, but in time
Edited by Benesyed - 11/14/12 at 6:59ampost #3398 of 653311/14/12 at 7:48amQuote:
Y'know, I actually love those. I'm okay with a lot of the yohji stuff I've seen on here, but I love those. They have kind of a steampunk feel, but they're both wearable on a regular basis and unique. How much did you pay for them?post #3399 of 653311/14/12 at 9:03ampost #3400 of 653311/14/12 at 9:56ampost #3401 of 653311/14/12 at 11:13ampost #3402 of 653311/14/12 at 11:56ampost #3403 of 653311/14/12 at 1:00pmpost #3404 of 653311/14/12 at 1:24pmQuote:
You are right on both, if the measurements are to be believed, seriously small for a size 3. But I personally don't subscribe to dibs in auctions. We may all be using similar proxies for Jap auctions which means somewhere along the line, rival bidders will probably know each other's max bids and stay off anyway.
If it's eBay however it'll be different since you are guessing who's bidding what.
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1505 Active Users (387 Members and 1118 Guests)
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 1 minute ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 6 minutes ago
- › 2016 Presidential Caucus and Primary Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...