massive cuffs. also the floral print its very weak looks like snow.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Marketplace
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 215
Styleforum Top Picks
Some unknown force of fate really wants me to collect Yohji's clothes because I thrifted another Yohji piece from a different thrift shop. This is a fantastic vintage shirt with impeccable stitching, interesting construction details, and large flawless MOP buttons. There is no size on this shirt and I could not see anywhere where a tag has been taken off so I am guessing this is a one-size shirt. It has a dropped shoulder seam and the arms are a tad long (1/2 inch) to what I would normally have on my shirts.
There is no product code so does anyone have a clue when this shirt is from and if it fits me? (oh and I found some pants that my mom bought me 8 years ago for a concert and my old highschool Docs. Strange how discovering Yohji has made me take a second look at all of the stuff my mom bought me that I though fit terribly.)
There is no product code so does anyone have a clue when this shirt is from and if it fits me?
Isn't the product code normally on the flip side of that tag? It looks like a wrinkly kinda cotton fabric....
No problem with the fit from your pictures. If you think it fits then it fits anyway.
You are right about the label character type, Yohji bible as always
Actually Haruki if the rider was bought for $40 and you aint 100% happy with the size 4 fit ( sleeve issue... ) You can always sell it here or on eBay for 10 times that easily as long as you don't say how much you acquired it for...
Edited by davidlee388 - 11/7/12 at 3:47am
pretty good, i feel like a medium would probs be too small on my goliath shoulders. I recently got a shirt in XL and i can wear it with an undershirt or it get tight
Edited by Benesyed - 11/7/12 at 8:52am
Those look like trousers to me, haha. Good luck getting them on your shoulders
Edit: while we're on that topic, a few more nice Yohji pieces on eBay:
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 47 seconds ago
- › What are you reading? 2 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 11 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 11 minutes ago
- › No Brogue or Semi Brogue for Interview 14 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...