massive cuffs. also the floral print its very weak looks like snow.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Marketplace
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 215
Styleforum Top Picks
Some unknown force of fate really wants me to collect Yohji's clothes because I thrifted another Yohji piece from a different thrift shop. This is a fantastic vintage shirt with impeccable stitching, interesting construction details, and large flawless MOP buttons. There is no size on this shirt and I could not see anywhere where a tag has been taken off so I am guessing this is a one-size shirt. It has a dropped shoulder seam and the arms are a tad long (1/2 inch) to what I would normally have on my shirts.
There is no product code so does anyone have a clue when this shirt is from and if it fits me? (oh and I found some pants that my mom bought me 8 years ago for a concert and my old highschool Docs. Strange how discovering Yohji has made me take a second look at all of the stuff my mom bought me that I though fit terribly.)
There is no product code so does anyone have a clue when this shirt is from and if it fits me?
Isn't the product code normally on the flip side of that tag? It looks like a wrinkly kinda cotton fabric....
No problem with the fit from your pictures. If you think it fits then it fits anyway.
You are right about the label character type, Yohji bible as always
Actually Haruki if the rider was bought for $40 and you aint 100% happy with the size 4 fit ( sleeve issue... ) You can always sell it here or on eBay for 10 times that easily as long as you don't say how much you acquired it for...
Edited by davidlee388 - 11/7/12 at 3:47am
pretty good, i feel like a medium would probs be too small on my goliath shoulders. I recently got a shirt in XL and i can wear it with an undershirt or it get tight
Edited by Benesyed - 11/7/12 at 8:52am
Those look like trousers to me, haha. Good luck getting them on your shoulders
Edit: while we're on that topic, a few more nice Yohji pieces on eBay:
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 1 second ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › B.Nelson does a great job 9 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 10 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...