massive cuffs. also the floral print its very weak looks like snow.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:10 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:08 am in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Marketplace
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 215
Styleforum Top Picks
Some unknown force of fate really wants me to collect Yohji's clothes because I thrifted another Yohji piece from a different thrift shop. This is a fantastic vintage shirt with impeccable stitching, interesting construction details, and large flawless MOP buttons. There is no size on this shirt and I could not see anywhere where a tag has been taken off so I am guessing this is a one-size shirt. It has a dropped shoulder seam and the arms are a tad long (1/2 inch) to what I would normally have on my shirts.
There is no product code so does anyone have a clue when this shirt is from and if it fits me? (oh and I found some pants that my mom bought me 8 years ago for a concert and my old highschool Docs. Strange how discovering Yohji has made me take a second look at all of the stuff my mom bought me that I though fit terribly.)
There is no product code so does anyone have a clue when this shirt is from and if it fits me?
Isn't the product code normally on the flip side of that tag? It looks like a wrinkly kinda cotton fabric....
No problem with the fit from your pictures. If you think it fits then it fits anyway.
You are right about the label character type, Yohji bible as always
Actually Haruki if the rider was bought for $40 and you aint 100% happy with the size 4 fit ( sleeve issue... ) You can always sell it here or on eBay for 10 times that easily as long as you don't say how much you acquired it for...
Edited by davidlee388 - 11/7/12 at 3:47am
pretty good, i feel like a medium would probs be too small on my goliath shoulders. I recently got a shirt in XL and i can wear it with an undershirt or it get tight
Edited by Benesyed - 11/7/12 at 8:52am
Those look like trousers to me, haha. Good luck getting them on your shoulders
Edit: while we're on that topic, a few more nice Yohji pieces on eBay:
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 23 seconds ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 2 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 5 minutes ago
- › Church's Consul Cap Toe, Size 9.5 USD 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › SW&D CHALLENGE - DENIM - 24 May 2015 7 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan