massive cuffs. also the floral print its very weak looks like snow.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:17 am in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 215post #3211 of 653311/6/12 at 5:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3212 of 653311/6/12 at 6:39pm
Some unknown force of fate really wants me to collect Yohji's clothes because I thrifted another Yohji piece from a different thrift shop. This is a fantastic vintage shirt with impeccable stitching, interesting construction details, and large flawless MOP buttons. There is no size on this shirt and I could not see anywhere where a tag has been taken off so I am guessing this is a one-size shirt. It has a dropped shoulder seam and the arms are a tad long (1/2 inch) to what I would normally have on my shirts.
There is no product code so does anyone have a clue when this shirt is from and if it fits me? (oh and I found some pants that my mom bought me 8 years ago for a concert and my old highschool Docs. Strange how discovering Yohji has made me take a second look at all of the stuff my mom bought me that I though fit terribly.)post #3213 of 653311/6/12 at 6:46pmpost #3214 of 653311/6/12 at 9:40pmpost #3215 of 653311/6/12 at 11:44pmpost #3216 of 653311/6/12 at 11:45pmpost #3217 of 653311/7/12 at 1:14amQuote
There is no product code so does anyone have a clue when this shirt is from and if it fits me?
Isn't the product code normally on the flip side of that tag? It looks like a wrinkly kinda cotton fabric....
No problem with the fit from your pictures. If you think it fits then it fits anyway.post #3218 of 653311/7/12 at 1:18ampost #3219 of 653311/7/12 at 3:19amQuote:
You are right about the label character type, Yohji bible as always
Actually Haruki if the rider was bought for $40 and you aint 100% happy with the size 4 fit ( sleeve issue... ) You can always sell it here or on eBay for 10 times that easily as long as you don't say how much you acquired it for...
Edited by davidlee388 - 11/7/12 at 3:47ampost #3220 of 653311/7/12 at 7:33ampost #3221 of 653311/7/12 at 8:02ampost #3222 of 653311/7/12 at 8:18ampost #3223 of 653311/7/12 at 8:23ampost #3224 of 653311/7/12 at 8:26amhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Yohji-Yamamoto-Pour-Homme-jacket-size-M-cotton-S-S-2007-/221148835908?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item337d7f7044
pretty good, i feel like a medium would probs be too small on my goliath shoulders. I recently got a shirt in XL and i can wear it with an undershirt or it get tight
Edited by Benesyed - 11/7/12 at 8:52ampost #3225 of 653311/7/12 at 8:29am
Those look like trousers to me, haha. Good luck getting them on your shoulders
Edit: while we're on that topic, a few more nice Yohji pieces on eBay:
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 43 seconds ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...