What's the publication for?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:34 am in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Marketplace
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 174
Styleforum Top Picks
@snow I am planning it as a counter-culture type of thing. Photography, prose fiction, essays, graphic design, art, reviews etc. Hopefully it will be cool. I think I have some interesting interviews lined up for this and the next issue so should be interesting for non-Nigerians too if all goes well.
EDIT - Thanks to this thread I have seen a lot of Y's pieces that I would love to have in my wardrobe. At the moment I only own three Y's pieces - a slim fitting shirt, a pair of sneakers and a pair of boots. Was initially not too fond of the brand because loads of the pieces I saw in person and online seemed to fit pretty slim. I have been keeping an eye out for more items now though thanks to various Y's fits. That jacket you just posted for example looks really versatile and would be a nice "go to" jacket to throw on top of something and head out the door. Seems to capture one of the things I really like about Yohji's stuff which is their "down for whatever" spirit.
You all look great! Has asobu left yet?
EDIT - For someone who doesn't like taking photos wireartist always has so much swag in them. The shot of the three of you is great. Nice bench too . not sure this post is gonna be topped until we all meet up for FW13 or something, hehe.
i hear he's too handsome to be photographed
I got this YYPH SS05 Cotton/Silk knit it's very loose weave and very oversized, in dark blue with almost purplish floral pattern
looks great with a tee underneath
I should have taken better pics, I forgot the product code now aside from the HY-
i was just going to ask who that "other dude" was
..glad i didnt. cant disrespect one of the best!
ivwri, is it going to be online or paper
so the hakamas arrived after 5-6 weeks waiting. look 31 - tencel 45 / cupro 55. it's funny because cupro it's "european cousin of tencel", so he kind of mixes two very similar fabrics into one. if it was other designer, the choice would be just cupro or just tencel.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This looks awesome and is making me wish I had a tracking number for mine
The Y's was Saturday, bank holiday long weekend here so went out this morning until it threw it down :(
YYPH SS06 Look 6 long Coat ( HR-C08-001 ) - from the baseball series. Black, 100% cotton, thin dry hand fabric. Size 1, oversized fit but great sleeves and length ( difficult to find a good length coat on someone with a challenged height ). Half body lined in fabric, 2B Yohji button closure with a long cutaway front. Hybrid peak lapels with ribbed collar ( 65/30/5 cotton/ramie/polyurethane ) for the baseball bomber influence when the additional 2 lapel buttons are fastened. Buttonless sleeves, left chest velcroed patch/badge ( another baseball hint? ). 2 side velcro-flapped pockets with secret cut-outs to reach pant pockets. Left inside chest pocket can be reached from the left chest pocket. Long back pleat ( not vent ) adds volume. Tricks galore but above all a great lightweight summer coat and proper " Yohji " fit.
YYPH SS06 Metal Button Pants ( HR-P14-005 ) - posted before, size 2, 100% cotton, huge waist and baggy. Try to achieve coherence with the coat fabric.
YYPH AW11 Monkey Boots - ( HP-E05-754 ) Size 2, black nubuck like leather with 15 eyelet closure.
Black SS Tee and CDG H+ belt.
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
- › The (semi-)official "slutty t-shirts" thread 29 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015