Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:26 am in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 149post #2221 of 66038/1/12 at 2:00pmpost #2222 of 66038/1/12 at 2:02pmQuote:
No Kiko, the Y! one is still available. This one is bought BNWT from a Stylezeitgiest member frrom US, possibly from the Gilt sale. Btw Rex has one available as well atm
Edited by davidlee388 - 8/1/12 at 2:13pmpost #2223 of 66038/1/12 at 2:18pmpost #2224 of 66038/1/12 at 2:25pmpost #2225 of 66038/1/12 at 3:17pmpost #2226 of 66038/1/12 at 3:37pmpost #2227 of 66038/1/12 at 3:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by Parker
nice jacket david. i think the same one might be on ebay right now from comma. size 2.
Thanks Parker, yes that has literally been listed. Comma had the " Cut " blazer in sz 3 yesterday, one of the key pieces of SS09. It's gone now, someone had snapped it up.
SS09 was an incredible season, the " suit " collection. Many thought it was Yohji's swansong. It had some fabulous fabrics and constructions,. Like the Don't Do That, the large embroidery necessitates full llining to hide the stitching of it to the panel, making it usable for autumn weather as well. The season as a whole was insanely expensive back then.post #2228 of 66038/1/12 at 5:11pmThread StarterJust noticed that Vertice London has put up their Yohji buy for viewing here. They got in the red jeans and a few shirts as well as the coats and one of the patterned suits. Looks like an interesting buy. Very interested in the shirting actually, but looks like no size 4s to be seen .
EDIT - Whoops, looks like I can no longer edit the OP so can't add Vertice London as a stockist.post #2229 of 66038/1/12 at 11:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ivwri
Just noticed that Vertice London has put up their Yohji buy for viewing here. They got in the red jeans and a few shirts as well as the coats and one of the patterned suits. Looks like an interesting buy. Very interested in the shirting actually, but looks like no size 4s to be seen .
EDIT - Whoops, looks like I can no longer edit the OP so can't add Vertice London as a stockist.
If the model showed the clothes they have in stock may be size 3 is quite generous because he looks pretty tall.post #2230 of 66038/2/12 at 1:35am
I recently found an interesting looking Y's jacket for sale on Oxfam's UK online store. I thought I'd mention it in case anyone is interested. I can't tell if it's made for a man or a woman, although the shape does look a little feminine to me. It is made of a mix of wool and alpaca, which I imagine would be very soft and warm, and has an interesting single button fastening at the neck. Although it is a size 3, it seems very small fitting, since the chest measures only 38 inches. It's selling for 95 pounds. Sorry for the tiny image. The image on the site is a bit bigger, but not the clearest.post #2231 of 66038/2/12 at 3:33am
Linen Y's shirt with a "hidden" placket. Hidden is in quotes because the middle button is visible. The shirt also has a double hem detail and the collar is "flipped over" ie. what is normally under the collar is visible. YYPH rayon suit pants (fabric code: HU-P64-204), obviously very light and they look great in windy weather.post #2232 of 66038/2/12 at 12:37pmpost #2233 of 66038/2/12 at 1:40pm
YYPH AW10 4.1 The Men Asymmetrical Knit ( HC-K53-974 ) 100% laine wool, lovely fabric with a elastic quality. Size 3. Crew neck, contrast panel ribbed construction, very weighty, asymmetrical hem, ultra long sleeves. Ultra high construction. Simple yet interesting, one of my best knits.
Y's for men AW08 drawstring pants ( ME-P52-074 ) 100% interlocked cotton, weighty fabric, great oversized sz 2 fit.
YY x Adidas AW08 Leather/Fabric YY G8 Zip Boots ( HE-E02-721 )post #2234 of 66038/2/12 at 2:48pmpost #2235 of 66038/2/12 at 3:11pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › NWOT Luigi Bianch Mantova 100% cashmere navy overcoat 54 52 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 12 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 13 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 21 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 23 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 26 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...