Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:19 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Marketplace
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 137
Styleforum Top Picks
LN-CC buy looks good. Happy they picked up the engineer boots, definitely on the to-buy list at some point. Very interesting that they have some Costume d'Homme line. I thought it was discontinued?
Just received these monkeys and a gift Tee from a friend ( you know who you are ) so keen to try them on:-
YYPH AW08 Look 4 Navy DB Handstitched Blazer ( HE-J35-111 ) 64/36 wool/cotton blend, soft hand. Ivwri, Wire and Asobu are familiar with this. Wool/cotton is one of 3 ( I think ) fabric iterations of the handstitched series. Black is wool gab and grey is silk tweed I think. Amazing construction, handstitched lapels, shoulder seams and pocket flaps create a 3D effect, 6B DB closure, 2 back vents, tartan wool insert inside pocket flaps. Navy tinged buttons ( details! ). Snug cut so this is sz 3, great silhouette.
Don't have the matching pants yet so these have to do YYPH AW10 4.1 The Men Navy button cuffed pants ( HC-P06-023 ) 60/40 cotton/linen blend, brushed woven fabric. 4 button cuff hems allow different hem widths. Sz 2 hilariously big waist, the baggy cut complements the blazer I think.
YYPH AW05 Look 10 dark brown monkeys ( HN-E07-714 ), one step closer in completing Look 10 ( need the pants lol ), 10 eyelet lace closure, chunky heels, very very well made, so thank you my friend.
The complementary early 90s YYPH navy ( very soft ) cotton SS Tee and CDG H+ belt.
Nope, Costume has been chugging along. I guess they are selling enough? It is actually a bit underrated in my opinion. The designs are usually simpler, but the quality and yohji fit are definitely there. It looks like he's been branching out a bit with the line. Notice this pic from ss12, with a similar concept to this coming season's:
Kiko, the code for the pants on Look 31 is HB-P37-203 ( Cu/Tencel Twill I-Hakama A ). Any fabric code starting 2?? is rayon mix according to Ivwri's Code Archive. They are Type A Hakamas with belt loops but that's all the info I have :(Watch the Runway video will give you an idea of the cut.
I'm keen to see your SS06 coat
Edited by davidlee388 - 7/18/12 at 12:51am
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Things that are pissing you off. 14 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Manhattan Sales Alert!! 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Discuss Swaine Adeney Brigg cases 9 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan