Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 137post #2041 of 65337/17/12 at 10:38am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2042 of 65337/17/12 at 10:43ampost #2043 of 65337/17/12 at 11:12amThread StarterThanks so much for posting those esox. Beautiful shots, lusting after those catalogues . Check your PM in a bit.
LN-CC buy looks good. Happy they picked up the engineer boots, definitely on the to-buy list at some point. Very interesting that they have some Costume d'Homme line. I thought it was discontinued?post #2044 of 65337/17/12 at 12:14pm
Just received these monkeys and a gift Tee from a friend ( you know who you are ) so keen to try them on:-
YYPH AW08 Look 4 Navy DB Handstitched Blazer ( HE-J35-111 ) 64/36 wool/cotton blend, soft hand. Ivwri, Wire and Asobu are familiar with this. Wool/cotton is one of 3 ( I think ) fabric iterations of the handstitched series. Black is wool gab and grey is silk tweed I think. Amazing construction, handstitched lapels, shoulder seams and pocket flaps create a 3D effect, 6B DB closure, 2 back vents, tartan wool insert inside pocket flaps. Navy tinged buttons ( details! ). Snug cut so this is sz 3, great silhouette.
Don't have the matching pants yet so these have to do YYPH AW10 4.1 The Men Navy button cuffed pants ( HC-P06-023 ) 60/40 cotton/linen blend, brushed woven fabric. 4 button cuff hems allow different hem widths. Sz 2 hilariously big waist, the baggy cut complements the blazer I think.
YYPH AW05 Look 10 dark brown monkeys ( HN-E07-714 ), one step closer in completing Look 10 ( need the pants lol ), 10 eyelet lace closure, chunky heels, very very well made, so thank you my friend.
The complementary early 90s YYPH navy ( very soft ) cotton SS Tee and CDG H+ belt.post #2045 of 65337/17/12 at 1:24pmQuote:
Nope, Costume has been chugging along. I guess they are selling enough? It is actually a bit underrated in my opinion. The designs are usually simpler, but the quality and yohji fit are definitely there. It looks like he's been branching out a bit with the line. Notice this pic from ss12, with a similar concept to this coming season's:post #2046 of 65337/17/12 at 2:29pmpost #2047 of 65337/17/12 at 2:29pmpost #2048 of 65337/17/12 at 5:57pmpost #2049 of 65337/17/12 at 6:17pmpost #2050 of 65337/17/12 at 11:12pmpost #2051 of 65337/17/12 at 11:46pmpost #2052 of 65337/17/12 at 11:56pmpost #2053 of 65337/17/12 at 11:59pmpost #2054 of 65337/18/12 at 12:19ampost #2055 of 65337/18/12 at 12:24amQuote:
Kiko, the code for the pants on Look 31 is HB-P37-203 ( Cu/Tencel Twill I-Hakama A ). Any fabric code starting 2?? is rayon mix according to Ivwri's Code Archive. They are Type A Hakamas with belt loops but that's all the info I have :(Watch the Runway video will give you an idea of the cut.
I'm keen to see your SS06 coat
Edited by davidlee388 - 7/18/12 at 12:51am
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › Creases on a doble-breasted suit 16 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 19 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 25 minutes ago
- › BASICALLY GIVING THIS AWAY: Eidos Napoli Tipo Teal/Char-Brown Linen... 26 minutes ago
- › What is my face shape ? 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?