His artwork is amazing by the way, thanks for sharing those links. Beautiful stuff.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Buying and Selling
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 88post #1306 of 65336/5/12 at 1:57pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1307 of 65336/5/12 at 3:37pmpost #1308 of 65336/5/12 at 3:44pmpost #1309 of 65336/5/12 at 3:46pmpost #1310 of 65336/5/12 at 4:08pmpost #1311 of 65336/6/12 at 1:47amThread StarterNice pickup Nil. Second everybody that commented on what else to wear with it. Loose linen or cotton shirt, tucked in s/s or l/s oversized tee for that classic "Yohji at work" look.
Also, there's a really sweet looking deal on a complete SS05 SS99 Yohji suit over here - [redacted] (jacket's a medium with the trousers in a small)? Wasn't on the runway from what I can see, but looks cool with two more days on the clock and no bidders yet.
Edited by Ivwri - 6/6/12 at 2:22pmpost #1312 of 65336/6/12 at 3:17ampost #1313 of 65336/6/12 at 3:31ampost #1314 of 65336/6/12 at 4:24am
Ivwri that suit on Y! is not SS05, SS05 had numerical sizing rather than S,M, L . Maybe Asobu can help? That suit have been on Y! for over 6 months BTW. Blitzonia ( the seller ) also has a killer SS06 Look 6 cotton cutaway coat for 25k yen. Sz 2 is huge! So anyone size 3 or above can snap that up cos I want it but can'T :((post #1315 of 65336/6/12 at 4:49ampost #1316 of 65336/6/12 at 7:15ampost #1317 of 65336/6/12 at 8:24amThread Starterpost #1318 of 65336/7/12 at 1:00pm
I LOVE this. Wish it was my size. Someone should pick it up.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yohji-Yamamoto-Pour-Homme-Black-And-Brown-2-Layered-3-buttons-Jacket-/150830993604?_trksid=p3984.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC.NPJS%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUA%26otn%3D5%26pmod%3D290710736820%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8973557199545695880#ht_500wt_1413post #1319 of 65336/7/12 at 1:08pmpost #1320 of 65336/7/12 at 1:52pm
i like that expect the first photo, hate when stylist put "objects" like skateboards just for the sake of it. you have any idea from which magazine it is?
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 7 minutes ago
- › POLO RALPH LAUREN Leather 1990 VINTAGE Suicide Skier Commemorative... 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 9 minutes ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...