Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pants - Smaller Sizes - AnnD. RLPL. +J Tim Hamilton LVC Yohji J.Crew Last post on 1/13/14 at 5:48pm in Marketplace
- Could someone please help me with what I have here? Last post on 8/24/12 at 12:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Isaia Napoli Jacket Question (With Pictures) Last post on 1/14/13 at 7:39pm in Classic Menswear
- Can't find a shirt and a jacket my size Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:01pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) - Page 79
Styleforum Top Picks
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
^^Ivwri, nice pickup. The cotton blends in this first segment of the show is apparently really nice. I'd like to get my hands on one of those pocket jackets sometime. I'm pretty sure that runway look is in black, the color just looks weird in the photo due to the lighting or something. So those should be the same ones as you picked up. I don't think these jackets were made in navy. Here's another shot of the same look (you have that shirt as well, just need the jacket now!, hehe): Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ah I see. Yeah, now that I have seen the second pic asobu posted, it must have being lighting for sure. I DO have to look for the jacket now don't I? Hehe. Well, will see if it comes up anywhere. Looking for that belt as well.
Is it confirmed then?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
this it's illustration for vogue homme japan where he was interviewed along raf simons and junya. he it's on london's schedule but you never know.
he it's been active here too:
btw you said you looking for yohji hat: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/kind-u/041104001944/
Thanks for the tip kiko, will think about it. Looks great.
Also davidlee thanks for the info on comma comma. Will shoot him a message once I get some spare dough so that if he does still have it or another iteration I can pick it up. Maybe I will get lucky and get the size 4 .
Ivwri, you will find Rex Woo on Facebook. I have met him, a cool guy. Asobu told me that particular iteration of the Suspender Blazer fitted him in sz 3 so that may be fine for you? The suspender series is quite generously cut so only the sleeves for you to worry about in sz 3.
Boots work well of course and so do derbies.
Speaking of shoes, if you want to pick up the Yohji low-top sneaks from this season, I would advise sizing up one. I picked up the largest size they had on LN-CC which was equivalent to a Yohji 5 and they are pretty snug. If I could have sized up one more they would have been perfect. I think I am a true 44.5 and wear 44 in Ann D, KVA, and a 45 in last season MMM GATs.
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread)
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Lanvin black patent and suede SZ 8 10 seconds ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUN... 24 minutes ago
- › Ludwig Reiter Norweiger Blucher size 9.5 D (US) in Sandwood color 27 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 27 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Public School Braeburn Sneaker Size 9 33 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...