or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › 37-38" Inseam Jeans... Do they exist?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

37-38" Inseam Jeans... Do they exist? - Page 3

post #31 of 43

Sorry to bump this old thread but I am a tall dude and want to stack. Any new developments?

post #32 of 43
Naked & Famous has a lot of 37" inseam models ... call Jay at Blue Owl & he will set you up. Pretty sure he has some even longer. I am 6'6" and it's great.

Michael
post #33 of 43
The Balenciaga waxed jeans I have for sale (I actually may keep them) are 38.5" inseam. They were the FW12s on LNCC.
post #34 of 43

3Sixteen's jeans have a 37" inseam. At least the SL-100x do. (straight leg) 

post #35 of 43

Thanks for the input I need something with an <8" leg opening and black. I have a pair of wings and horns that fit perfect just need them in black, but they dont make that option. 

post #36 of 43

Bump. I'm 6'8'' 275lbs. 44W 38L i can't find any sexy jeans for the life of me. i like the ones with the horizontal creases on the sides of the legs next to the crouch. I dont know about fashion. I just want to look good within a budget of $75 per pair
 

post #37 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Risi View Post

Bump. I'm 6'8'' 275lbs. 44W 38L i can't find any sexy jeans for the life of me. i like the ones with the horizontal creases on the sides of the legs next to the crouch. I dont know about fashion. I just want to look good within a budget of $75 per pair
 

 

 

You're not going to be able to with those kinds of measurements. At that point your best bet is to custom order.

post #38 of 43

I dont know anything about custom ordering clothes. Do i have to call a company or maker of the jeans I want or something?
 

post #39 of 43
We have loads of jeans with a 37" to 39" inseam from Iron Heart, Flat Head, 3sixteen, and Imperial:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/
post #40 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

 

 

You're not going to be able to with those kinds of measurements. At that point your best bet is to custom order.

I dont know anything about custom ordering clothes. How do I go about it? Do i contact the maker of the jeans I want and do it like that? I need alittle of a guide to custom order jeans.

post #41 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Risi View Post

I dont know anything about custom ordering clothes. Do i have to call a company or maker of the jeans I want or something?

 

https://www.facebook.com/ShockoeDenim

Stephen, where are you located? Anywhere near Richmond, VA? Shockoe Denim is a custom jeans maker here. I don't have a pair of their jeans, but forum member Teger does. If you're curious about them PM him.
post #42 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveat View Post

The Balenciaga waxed jeans I have for sale (I actually may keep them) are 38.5" inseam. They were the FW12s on LNCC.

 

That's weird, mine from the previous season are 36"

post #43 of 43
I'm in the UK and 7 foot, with a 40 inside leg, and I got jeans from www.2tall.com
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › 37-38" Inseam Jeans... Do they exist?