or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Affordable Swag Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Affordable Swag Thread - Page 22

post #316 of 448
^ do you mind posting measurements of the small?
post #317 of 448
I highly recommend the Zissou belt. I just got one in black and it's great. Thumbs up.
post #318 of 448
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

Couple requests: Veg tan belt, black belt.  Is there somewhere I can get really nice (plain) ones for <$100?

Also, has anyone used Etsy for scarves or anything?

$34 for vegetable tanned belts, Narrangansett Leathers.
post #319 of 448
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post

I think people also get into a bad habit of justifying clothes they don't really like that much by thinking of it as "a staple" and then some others buy stuff simply because of the brand and perceived savings/discount..

this is astute and, i think, true
post #320 of 448
any good uneck / wide neck tees?

the asos ones are terrible
post #321 of 448

I think people overestimate how many 'staples' you need.  I've got 3 pairs of jeans and it's honestly one too many.  The one I wear least was only $40 though, so whatever.

post #322 of 448
I have like 10 pairs and only use 2-3. shog[1].gif Really need to sell some shit.
I think 4 pairs would be optimal for me. Black, dark indigo, washed blue and grey.
post #323 of 448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi View Post

if you are tired of raw, i heard nice things from Thvm Atelier. Maybe I'll pick up a pair of blacks for the sale price.
http://shop.thvm.com/

I've seen these at a bunch of places, like Gargyle and Assembly. They look good. I'd probably buy these before I went with something like uniqlo.
post #324 of 448
If you are looking for a real good pair of blue jeans go to blueowl. It's been a while but there are still some sizes for KMW and TW left.
post #325 of 448
I have a pair of Thvm Skinnies I got on sale for $40. They fit like my Petit Standards with a slightly higher rise. Pics soon.
post #326 of 448
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceoceo View Post

If you are looking for a real good pair of blue jeans go to blueowl. It's been a while but there are still some sizes for KMW and TW left.

Advising the purchase of $300 denim kind of negates the idea of this thread, no?
post #327 of 448
Quote:
Originally Posted by steviecakes View Post

I have a pair of Thvm Skinnies I got on sale for $40. They fit like my Petit Standards with a slightly higher rise. Pics soon.

how did you size?
post #328 of 448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi View Post

if you are tired of raw, i heard nice things from Thvm Atelier. Maybe I'll pick up a pair of blacks for the sale price.
http://shop.thvm.com/

their stockist list is weird... since when is Chicago part of the East Coast? Especially when Nantucket and Philiadelphia are listed as Midwest
post #329 of 448
I take a 28 in most jeans, 25 in APC PS. For Thvm Skinnies a 27 was perfect.
post #330 of 448
Quote:
Originally Posted by steviecakes View Post

I take a 28 in most jeans, 25 in APC PS. For Thvm Skinnies a 27 was perfect.

thanks! would love to see fit pics if you take any
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Affordable Swag Thread