or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › New TV Show - House of Lies (Don Cheadle is Artisan Fan!!!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New TV Show - House of Lies (Don Cheadle is Artisan Fan!!!) - Page 4

post #46 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-Barrington View Post

Trying to glamorize management consulting sounds like it's too far fetched a premise to ever make a good show.
Do we see these people getting on a flight from LAX to Warren, Michigan at 4h00am so they can go fire people at a widget plant?

That one was called "Up in the Air"
post #47 of 76
discovered this show while listening to Marketplace on NPR. will check it out. Apparently Showtime picked up a second season
post #48 of 76
thank god... i'd like to see how this plays out.
post #49 of 76
It's really up and down.
post #50 of 76
agreed.

for a show that was supposed to be a comedy, it's pretty serious.

i'm wondering if they're going to let this takeover arc play throughout or if they're actually going to do something else with the storyline.
post #51 of 76
Yes, I do wonder how everything will turn out for Marty and co. Hopefully he gets custody of his son otherwise it will be a huge blow to his mojo.
post #52 of 76
who cares..just more of his ex and k bell in skimpy clothes..or nekked...
post #53 of 76
haha I don't think he'll be with his ex anytime soon, now that he seems to be pretty locked into the stripper. But yes, nekkid Kristen Bell pl0x.
post #54 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndvrkevin View Post

haha I don't think he'll be with his ex anytime soon, now that he seems to be pretty locked into the stripper. But yes, nekkid Kristen Bell pl0x.

oh yeah....and more nekked stripper.....
post #55 of 76
dang cheedle has a hot ex-wife, hot girlfriend, hot mentee.

i believe it's time for me to take a spin in the consulting world wink.gif
post #56 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by yjeezle View Post

dang cheedle has a hot ex-wife, hot girlfriend, hot mentee.
i believe it's time for me to take a spin in the consulting world wink.gif

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #57 of 76
This show ultimately falls flat because there's not one character to root for, and the plot isn't interesting enough to hold it up on its own.
post #58 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynard369 View Post

This show ultimately falls flat because there's not one character to root for, and the plot isn't interesting enough to hold it up on its own.

Agreed.
Also, watching KBell getting pumped from behind by a dirty old man made me gag.
Where the f@ck did that come from?
post #59 of 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit View Post

Agreed.
Also, watching KBell getting pumped from behind by a dirty old man made me gag.
Where the f@ck did that come from?

i hear this is what consultants do on a daily basis.

i thought KBell was hot until those scenes... kinda took a few points off for me with that.
post #60 of 76
Did I miss something or are we just being led to believe that Marty's car that costs 6 figures randomly broke down on him driving just to compound his frustration?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › New TV Show - House of Lies (Don Cheadle is Artisan Fan!!!)