or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › 24 season premiere
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

24 season premiere

post #1 of 49
Thread Starter 
pretty damn badass... Jack looked like he went soft for a bit, before he showed his old self.
post #2 of 49
Go For The Jugular!
post #3 of 49
Tomorrow's conclusion looks badass. I want to see Jack pwn that punk ass kid who was bitching about his name being mispronounced.
post #4 of 49
Quote:
Tomorrow's conclusion looks badass. I want to see Jack pwn that punk ass kid who was bitching about his name being mispronounced.

Me too, jeni! Mostly I just want to see him bite people again, though.

Is anyone else tired of Chloe all over again ALREADY? Man, she's annoying.
post #5 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Me too, jeni! Mostly I just want to see him bite people again, though.

Is anyone else tired of Chloe all over again ALREADY? Man, she's annoying.

Hm is Fayed the new Habib Marwan? Or will he get pwned early? I don't think he's tough enough to be all Imothep haha...

It looks like they're still getting famous people to cameo in 24. That guy is getting some pretty mainstream roles since Harold and Kumar.
post #6 of 49
Maybe he'll bite the kid sauce

Chloe doesn't bother me that much, but I was laughing when it only took like 2 seconds of screen time before she did her "I'm in a bitchy mood" face.
post #7 of 49
Chole's okay, she's Jack's most loyal ally. The daugther's the most annoying, let's hope she doesn't pop up later in the season. I wish it was she that got killed off, not Tony, Michelle or David Palmer.
post #8 of 49
Thread Starter 
Seriously. Elisha needs to be voted off the 24 island, or at least take anti-annoying pills since shes not bad to look at, and hopefully fugly Audrey doesn't get too involved. I forget if Mia Kershner has been killed off or if shes still floating around?
post #9 of 49
I've been a fan of 24 for the first four seasons, but I thought last season was sub-par and this season so far looks weak. Maybe I'm just too used to the storyline now but there aren't as many twists or subplots as there used to be. I also thought they sold out on how Jack got out of China or Siberia or where ever the hell he was. I think its actually good that he suddenly wants to retire (although unbelievable), at least it brings a different kind of conflict into the series.
post #10 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jl24
I've been a fan of 24 for the first four seasons, but I thought last season was sub-par and this season so far looks weak. Maybe I'm just too used to the storyline now but there aren't as many twists or subplots as there used to be. I also thought they sold out on how Jack got out of China or Siberia or where ever the hell he was. I think its actually good that he suddenly wants to retire (although unbelievable), at least it brings a different kind of conflict into the series.

Personally I liked last season and this one, but didn't like seasons 2-3. I think season four turned up the notch a bit and loved the shock value at the beginning of season 5. Season four was the best, when Jack just went nuts and owned everyone and rescued the Secretary of Defense.
post #11 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
I forget if Mia Kershner has been killed off or if shes still floating around?

She got immunity at the end of season 4 and presumably left the country.

I was a fan of 24 seasons 1-3 but I thought season 4 was awful and season 5 little better. This season looks dull.
post #12 of 49
I am a big fan 24 but I have to admit the first 2 hours was relatively tame compare with the prior seasons. I can't wait for tonite's back-to-back episodes. I think season 4 really kick ass.
post #13 of 49
Thread Starter 
Well, it looks like Magic Mountain is closed, permanently. Jack looks pissed. I think someone is going down, hard, next week. Curtis should have left well enough alone... Still think it's tame, vR?
post #14 of 49
I gotta say, this is getting a bit old. When will the people at CTU or whatever learn to start trusting Jack? Doesn't he go rogue every season?

24's story lines are great brainless entertainment but sometimes it's so low brow and stupid it almost seems like a joke.
post #15 of 49
Thread Starter 
The part that annoys me is when the whole family is cowering around the half-dead Arab kid barely holding onto his gun. The mom could have disarmed him in a second and shot him in the face ending the whole threat. If while she was dressing the wound she instead pushed his gun hand out with one arm and slapped him hard on the wound with the other he'd likely have been unconscious right then and there. Also, what was the dad doing just standing there while the dude detonates a nuclear bomb? It just bothers me that the people are so sheeplike while they get killed haha
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › 24 season premiere