Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather ClothLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 62post #916 of 10416/21/12 at 11:54am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #917 of 10416/21/12 at 2:34pmpost #918 of 10416/21/12 at 2:34pmMore of a fw question, but does anyone own the EG desert pants? Bought the flannel and navy wool serge pair from the steven alan sample sale in a size 28 --- I know I'll be able to squeeze in the waistband but I'm hoping the topblock is cut larger so they don't look too fitted, especially with a fuller leg (which I plan on having tapered). We'll see.post #919 of 10416/21/12 at 4:24pmpost #920 of 10416/21/12 at 4:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by irbeQuote:
Are the measurements on context accurate? I'm usually a SM in EG, but went with a MED with the polka as I was thinking it looks a little on the slim side.
Tried on a L once and a M is what I needed, imo tts.post #921 of 10416/21/12 at 6:09pm
If you haven't already, you could try Inventory Stockroom. They had it in small when I was there last month. I was hoping for the green in medium, but they were sold out of that size, so I got the navy instead and am very happy with it.post #922 of 10416/21/12 at 6:23pmpost #923 of 10416/22/12 at 12:05amQuote:
Thanks for the tip on Garbstore.
Hey guys, is there an EG SS 2011 thread? I couldn't find one.
I'll be interested in seeing more SS 13 pics when they come out.Quote:
That's what I thought. Thanks for the tip!
Clicked the link to your store. You wouldn't happen to have the EG Trail Vest in either olive or navy in a medium would you? Olive being the green olive and not the taupe olive.post #924 of 10416/22/12 at 7:25amThread Starterpost #925 of 10416/22/12 at 8:28ampost #926 of 10416/22/12 at 12:42pmThread Starterpost #927 of 10416/22/12 at 1:50pmJust come home from Pitti Uomo 82, spend the best time in the EG booth, Daiki is a wonderful person, Angelo too... I've seen SS2013... it's a stunning collection, fit are bit more comfortable (at least!) very high quality fabrics, more new styles.
I love it.
Every season, better an better.
Definetly EG is my favorite brand.post #928 of 10416/22/12 at 9:07pmpost #929 of 10416/23/12 at 2:19pmpost #930 of 10416/23/12 at 3:04pmQuote:
Try Inventory. They say contact them for availability. They tend to be a bit more pricey than overseas, but in the Olive it looks tough to find. Khaki and Navy seem more readily available.
- Engineered Garments SS12
- Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 33 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015