Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Vineyard Vines! Last post on 4/11/15 at 1:54pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 61
Styleforum Top Pickspost #902 of 10416/19/12 at 10:41pmpost #903 of 10416/20/12 at 12:02am
I've just bought the beige version, it was more of an impusle buy to see what it was like in the flesh and I'm actuallly really happy with it. As usual for EG the design, quality and fit is spot on...post #904 of 10416/20/12 at 9:08ampost #905 of 10416/20/12 at 11:21ampost #906 of 10416/20/12 at 11:25ampost #907 of 10416/20/12 at 11:25ampost #908 of 10416/20/12 at 11:36amQuote:
Are the measurements on context accurate? I'm usually a SM in EG, but went with a MED with the polka as I was thinking it looks a little on the slim side.post #909 of 10416/20/12 at 11:46amQuote:Originally Posted by timpoblete
Flipped through my pics and I don't have any. I have the french blue fatigues and they are certainly nice by themselves. It's a little difficult to mix in with the rest of EG's stuff as the color is so strong compared to other EG coloring. I usually end up pairing it with chambrays or blue oxford shirting, breton striped sweaters, polka dots and dark blue or black shoes.
Shoes are where I'm going wrong. I've been wearing brown and I just can't get them to work. What styles of black shoes have you been wearing?post #910 of 10416/20/12 at 2:50pmpost #911 of 10416/20/12 at 6:20pmpost #912 of 10416/20/12 at 6:31pmpost #913 of 10416/21/12 at 2:42amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by BLAUGRANA
Sorry all as I know this thread is specifically about EG, but a quick question on outerwear from a few brands. How does outerwear from the following brands fit?
I'm finding different answers online, thought you guys would know. Thanks in advance.
We carry Universal Works and I would say that the fit is a bit fuller than EG.post #914 of 10416/21/12 at 5:33am
- Engineered Garments SS12
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1536 Active Users (371 Members and 1165 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 19 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...