Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 61
Styleforum Top Pickspost #902 of 10416/19/12 at 10:41pmpost #903 of 10416/20/12 at 12:02am
I've just bought the beige version, it was more of an impusle buy to see what it was like in the flesh and I'm actuallly really happy with it. As usual for EG the design, quality and fit is spot on...post #904 of 10416/20/12 at 9:08ampost #905 of 10416/20/12 at 11:21ampost #906 of 10416/20/12 at 11:25ampost #907 of 10416/20/12 at 11:25ampost #908 of 10416/20/12 at 11:36amQuote:
Are the measurements on context accurate? I'm usually a SM in EG, but went with a MED with the polka as I was thinking it looks a little on the slim side.post #909 of 10416/20/12 at 11:46amQuote:Originally Posted by timpoblete
Flipped through my pics and I don't have any. I have the french blue fatigues and they are certainly nice by themselves. It's a little difficult to mix in with the rest of EG's stuff as the color is so strong compared to other EG coloring. I usually end up pairing it with chambrays or blue oxford shirting, breton striped sweaters, polka dots and dark blue or black shoes.
Shoes are where I'm going wrong. I've been wearing brown and I just can't get them to work. What styles of black shoes have you been wearing?post #910 of 10416/20/12 at 2:50pmpost #911 of 10416/20/12 at 6:20pmpost #912 of 10416/20/12 at 6:31pmpost #913 of 10416/21/12 at 2:42amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by BLAUGRANA
Sorry all as I know this thread is specifically about EG, but a quick question on outerwear from a few brands. How does outerwear from the following brands fit?
I'm finding different answers online, thought you guys would know. Thanks in advance.
We carry Universal Works and I would say that the fit is a bit fuller than EG.post #914 of 10416/21/12 at 5:33am
- Engineered Garments SS12
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Currently, there are 1527 Active Users (336 Members and 1191 Guests)
- › Australian Members 4 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 seconds ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory Blue chambray jumper workshirt- L- Now $140 2 minutes ago
- › N&F Naked and Famous button up- Lightweight - Light Blue 3 minutes ago
- › N&F Naked and Famous button up- Lightweight - Grey 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...