Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Vineyard Vines! Last post on 6/17/13 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- What to wear to a casual interview? Last post on 2/26/08 at 9:03pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 61
Styleforum Top Pickspost #902 of 10416/19/12 at 10:41pmpost #903 of 10416/20/12 at 12:02am
I've just bought the beige version, it was more of an impusle buy to see what it was like in the flesh and I'm actuallly really happy with it. As usual for EG the design, quality and fit is spot on...post #904 of 10416/20/12 at 9:08ampost #905 of 10416/20/12 at 11:21ampost #906 of 10416/20/12 at 11:25ampost #907 of 10416/20/12 at 11:25ampost #908 of 10416/20/12 at 11:36amQuote:
Are the measurements on context accurate? I'm usually a SM in EG, but went with a MED with the polka as I was thinking it looks a little on the slim side.post #909 of 10416/20/12 at 11:46amQuote:Originally Posted by timpoblete
Flipped through my pics and I don't have any. I have the french blue fatigues and they are certainly nice by themselves. It's a little difficult to mix in with the rest of EG's stuff as the color is so strong compared to other EG coloring. I usually end up pairing it with chambrays or blue oxford shirting, breton striped sweaters, polka dots and dark blue or black shoes.
Shoes are where I'm going wrong. I've been wearing brown and I just can't get them to work. What styles of black shoes have you been wearing?post #910 of 10416/20/12 at 2:50pmpost #911 of 10416/20/12 at 6:20pmpost #912 of 10416/20/12 at 6:31pmpost #913 of 10416/21/12 at 2:42amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by BLAUGRANA
Sorry all as I know this thread is specifically about EG, but a quick question on outerwear from a few brands. How does outerwear from the following brands fit?
I'm finding different answers online, thought you guys would know. Thanks in advance.
We carry Universal Works and I would say that the fit is a bit fuller than EG.post #914 of 10416/21/12 at 5:33am
- Engineered Garments SS12
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1246 Active Users (239 Members and 1007 Guests)
- › Australian Members 32 seconds ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 53 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 58 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Shirt crease question 3 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 6 minutes ago
- › Watch Steaua Buc V Aalborg BK Live Football Match Thursday 18-Sep-2014 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)