Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: Yesterday
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 7post #91 of 10411/10/12 at 7:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #92 of 10411/10/12 at 9:29pmpost #93 of 10411/10/12 at 9:34pmpost #94 of 10411/10/12 at 9:52pmpost #95 of 10411/11/12 at 9:09amVia S2W8 and Silver & Gold.
Cruiser Jacket (TC Poplin Beige and TC Cordlane Blue)
More images of the Shooting Jacket (Cotton Oxford and Cordlane)
Western Shirts (Buffalo Check)
Andover (Glenplaid Grey)
Hawaiian Short (Hawaiian Print)
Old Sport Cap (Glenplaid and Tropical)
Other pretty pictures
Edited by timpoblete - 1/11/12 at 9:34ampost #96 of 10411/12/12 at 12:48ampost #97 of 10411/12/12 at 6:06ampost #98 of 10411/12/12 at 11:19am
Hansj, Thanks for sharing the pictures of new fatigue pant.
thay are nice, but for me, they look too muck slimmer than I've expected... Honestly, the fatigue, in my opinion, must be a little bit more comfortable, if I look the look book of the japanese site, I see them more near of the dea I have fo the fatigue...
By the way, just coming home from Pitti Uomo Florence, and I've seen Mr.Daiki with very very wide combat trousers, herringbone jacket from the next FW2013 and striped tab collar shirt... Other trousers from next FW appear with comfortable fit...
Meet Mr. daiki was a very good experience he's a very special person, so kind and patient!post #99 of 10411/12/12 at 11:28ampost #100 of 10411/12/12 at 1:51pmpost #101 of 10411/12/12 at 2:48pmpost #102 of 10411/12/12 at 3:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by hansj
I paid a visit to the Nepenthes store today and tried on the new fatigue pants. Just as expected: fit is great, fabric very nice, lightweight for summer. Price $ 235! They told me, it's the fabric price. I think, I would want the olive ones. Hope I can find those on a sale!
I used my store credit and got the new indigo workshirt. Love the fabric! Will be great for the summer and for right now price is right too: $ 165.
how do the workshirts fit this season?post #103 of 10411/12/12 at 10:32pm
They fit similar than last summer: I would call it fitted. They fit me right on. I'm always afreight they might shrink in the laundry so I'm carefull: it happened to some of my WWM and older EG shirts, that are a bit too tight now.
The fabric on my new workshirt is awesome. Indigo denim, lightweight, a little soft, perfect for spring and summer. The dark color brings out the stitching details real nice, plus some red accents. very classic and basic.I think I will start wearing it right away. ( i should get paid for this! haha)post #104 of 10411/13/12 at 12:02ampost #105 of 10411/13/12 at 12:14amHi Gary,
can you comment on the fit of the Baker Jacket in Navy cotton twill yet? Is it similar to the Wool flannel one from last winter? I'm always between M and L in EG jackets, so I thought you could give me some fit advise. I like my jackets to fit normal - not too fitted or relaxed.
- Engineered Garments SS12
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Helmut Lang Camel Coat, Size 50 9 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 10 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 12 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...