Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 7post #91 of 10411/10/12 at 7:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #92 of 10411/10/12 at 9:29pmpost #93 of 10411/10/12 at 9:34pmpost #94 of 10411/10/12 at 9:52pmpost #95 of 10411/11/12 at 9:09amVia S2W8 and Silver & Gold.
Cruiser Jacket (TC Poplin Beige and TC Cordlane Blue)
More images of the Shooting Jacket (Cotton Oxford and Cordlane)
Western Shirts (Buffalo Check)
Andover (Glenplaid Grey)
Hawaiian Short (Hawaiian Print)
Old Sport Cap (Glenplaid and Tropical)
Other pretty pictures
Edited by timpoblete - 1/11/12 at 9:34ampost #96 of 10411/12/12 at 12:48ampost #97 of 10411/12/12 at 6:06ampost #98 of 10411/12/12 at 11:19am
Hansj, Thanks for sharing the pictures of new fatigue pant.
thay are nice, but for me, they look too muck slimmer than I've expected... Honestly, the fatigue, in my opinion, must be a little bit more comfortable, if I look the look book of the japanese site, I see them more near of the dea I have fo the fatigue...
By the way, just coming home from Pitti Uomo Florence, and I've seen Mr.Daiki with very very wide combat trousers, herringbone jacket from the next FW2013 and striped tab collar shirt... Other trousers from next FW appear with comfortable fit...
Meet Mr. daiki was a very good experience he's a very special person, so kind and patient!post #99 of 10411/12/12 at 11:28ampost #100 of 10411/12/12 at 1:51pmpost #101 of 10411/12/12 at 2:48pmpost #102 of 10411/12/12 at 3:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by hansj
I paid a visit to the Nepenthes store today and tried on the new fatigue pants. Just as expected: fit is great, fabric very nice, lightweight for summer. Price $ 235! They told me, it's the fabric price. I think, I would want the olive ones. Hope I can find those on a sale!
I used my store credit and got the new indigo workshirt. Love the fabric! Will be great for the summer and for right now price is right too: $ 165.
how do the workshirts fit this season?post #103 of 10411/12/12 at 10:32pm
They fit similar than last summer: I would call it fitted. They fit me right on. I'm always afreight they might shrink in the laundry so I'm carefull: it happened to some of my WWM and older EG shirts, that are a bit too tight now.
The fabric on my new workshirt is awesome. Indigo denim, lightweight, a little soft, perfect for spring and summer. The dark color brings out the stitching details real nice, plus some red accents. very classic and basic.I think I will start wearing it right away. ( i should get paid for this! haha)post #104 of 10411/13/12 at 12:02ampost #105 of 10411/13/12 at 12:14amHi Gary,
can you comment on the fit of the Baker Jacket in Navy cotton twill yet? Is it similar to the Wool flannel one from last winter? I'm always between M and L in EG jackets, so I thought you could give me some fit advise. I like my jackets to fit normal - not too fitted or relaxed.
- Engineered Garments SS12
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 54 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Are these shoes shell cordovan? 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 7 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Best Dressed Men 12 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan