Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Vineyard Vines! Last post on 6/17/13 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- What to wear to a casual interview? Last post on 2/26/08 at 9:03pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 7post #91 of 10411/10/12 at 7:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #92 of 10411/10/12 at 9:29pmpost #93 of 10411/10/12 at 9:34pmpost #94 of 10411/10/12 at 9:52pmpost #95 of 10411/11/12 at 9:09amVia S2W8 and Silver & Gold.
Cruiser Jacket (TC Poplin Beige and TC Cordlane Blue)
More images of the Shooting Jacket (Cotton Oxford and Cordlane)
Western Shirts (Buffalo Check)
Andover (Glenplaid Grey)
Hawaiian Short (Hawaiian Print)
Old Sport Cap (Glenplaid and Tropical)
Other pretty pictures
Edited by timpoblete - 1/11/12 at 9:34ampost #96 of 10411/12/12 at 12:48ampost #97 of 10411/12/12 at 6:06ampost #98 of 10411/12/12 at 11:19am
Hansj, Thanks for sharing the pictures of new fatigue pant.
thay are nice, but for me, they look too muck slimmer than I've expected... Honestly, the fatigue, in my opinion, must be a little bit more comfortable, if I look the look book of the japanese site, I see them more near of the dea I have fo the fatigue...
By the way, just coming home from Pitti Uomo Florence, and I've seen Mr.Daiki with very very wide combat trousers, herringbone jacket from the next FW2013 and striped tab collar shirt... Other trousers from next FW appear with comfortable fit...
Meet Mr. daiki was a very good experience he's a very special person, so kind and patient!post #99 of 10411/12/12 at 11:28ampost #100 of 10411/12/12 at 1:51pmpost #101 of 10411/12/12 at 2:48pmpost #102 of 10411/12/12 at 3:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by hansj
I paid a visit to the Nepenthes store today and tried on the new fatigue pants. Just as expected: fit is great, fabric very nice, lightweight for summer. Price $ 235! They told me, it's the fabric price. I think, I would want the olive ones. Hope I can find those on a sale!
I used my store credit and got the new indigo workshirt. Love the fabric! Will be great for the summer and for right now price is right too: $ 165.
how do the workshirts fit this season?post #103 of 10411/12/12 at 10:32pm
They fit similar than last summer: I would call it fitted. They fit me right on. I'm always afreight they might shrink in the laundry so I'm carefull: it happened to some of my WWM and older EG shirts, that are a bit too tight now.
The fabric on my new workshirt is awesome. Indigo denim, lightweight, a little soft, perfect for spring and summer. The dark color brings out the stitching details real nice, plus some red accents. very classic and basic.I think I will start wearing it right away. ( i should get paid for this! haha)post #104 of 10411/13/12 at 12:02ampost #105 of 10411/13/12 at 12:14amHi Gary,
can you comment on the fit of the Baker Jacket in Navy cotton twill yet? Is it similar to the Wool flannel one from last winter? I'm always between M and L in EG jackets, so I thought you could give me some fit advise. I like my jackets to fit normal - not too fitted or relaxed.
- Engineered Garments SS12
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 12 seconds ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Boardwalk Empire 6 minutes ago
- › The Unbranded Brand Jeans 6 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...