Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Vineyard Vines! Last post on 6/17/13 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- What to wear to a casual interview? Last post on 2/26/08 at 9:03pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 59
Styleforum Top Pickspost #872 of 10416/9/12 at 1:09pmpost #873 of 10416/9/12 at 8:57pmpost #874 of 10416/10/12 at 5:24ampost #875 of 10416/10/12 at 7:13ampost #876 of 10416/10/12 at 9:53ampost #877 of 10416/10/12 at 12:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by evilgeniusdan
Independence in Chicago has one (maybe 2?) as of Friday.
I would email.
Independence posted this a week ago...Joel and TJ ae nice guys - I think if you ask they'll give you 10% off for being a StyleForum member...Quote:Originally Posted by IndependenceChi
Just wanted to poke in and say that we're doing 10% off our S/S 12 Engineered Garments stock until tomorrow at 7PM Central.
We having the following available:
Andover Jacket - Navy Polka Dots - Sz. Small & Large
Fatigue Shorts - Olive Reversed Sateen - Sz. Extra Small, Medium & Large
S/S Camp Shirt - White Polka Dot Oxford Popover - Sz. Small, Medium & Large
S/S Camp Shirt - Natural Paisley - Sz. Small & Large
Bedford Jacket - Navy - Sz. Small, Medium & Large
Rounded Collar Chambray - Blue - Small, Medium & Large
Brookline Jacket - Reversible Camo/Navy - Medium & Large
Miner Shirt - Blue Chambray - Medium & Large
Upland Vest - Navy - Medium & Large
Upland Vest - Khaki - Large
Andover Jacket - Blue Chambray - Medium
Give us a call (312) 675-2105 or shoot us an Email firstname.lastname@example.org #878 of 10416/11/12 at 6:31ampost #879 of 10416/11/12 at 7:02ampost #880 of 10416/11/12 at 8:43ampost #881 of 10416/12/12 at 9:18amIt's wonderful to see all of the support for EG here as someone who resides in a very traditional part of the world where some more aggressive design is harder to push on people. I think the nail has been hit on the head in describing the paramount quality of their offerings. Their fabrics are top notch and construction is unreal. I also agree that biz-casual is not the best way to rock EG; you have to work towards the calm, unstructured aesthetics. In a way, I think of EG as a work wear Yohji - fits are off from the traditional norm but feel more perfect than anything "normal".
We've carried EG for just about a year now and I must say every time I slept on a jacket or a sweater in here I regretted it later. The dayton shirt I picked up is one of my favorite purchases this season for sure. there is something indescribable about each individual piece.post #882 of 10416/12/12 at 12:59pm
I've often thought that myself, wasn't sure if anyone else saw the similarity there or not. I love some of Yohji's stuff but I really don't think I could work it into my daily life very easily, and in many cases I'm not sure I really want to. I enjoy it more in theory and on others than I would in practice on myself. But EG has a bit of a similar fit and feel to for me and it is stuff that I feel easily works into my daily life, so much so that it probably comprises 70% or more of my wardrobe. Their fits are different and not for everyone, but once you just embrace it for what it is you really learn to appreciate it and how it all seems to work together so well.post #883 of 10416/14/12 at 11:57pm
I was wondering if any of you could help me out. I'm interested in the Engineered Garments Trail Vest, but I'm unsure of sizing. I am a Medium at Banana Republic and J. Crew. I'm a 42 Regular in Banana Republic's Tailored blazers. I'm 5'9"-5'10" and I'm guessing I weigh about 175lbs. I'm bigger in the chest and am a 33-34 waist. I'd probably wear a woven or lighter weight sweater/knit under the vest if I get it. Anyway help would be great appreciated.post #884 of 10416/14/12 at 11:57pm
I was wondering if any of you could help me out. I'm interested in the Engineered Garments Trail Vest, but I'm unsure of sizing. I am a Medium at Banana Republic and J. Crew. I'm a 42 Regular in Banana Republic's Tailored blazers. I'm 5'9"-5'10" and I'm guessing I weigh about 175lbs. I'm bigger in the chest and am a 33-34 waist. I'd probably wear a woven or lighter weight sweater/knit under the vest if I get it. Anyway help would be great appreciated.post #885 of 10416/15/12 at 12:04am
- Engineered Garments SS12
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 seconds ago
- › Rare looney tunes ties 1996 ? 32 seconds ago
- › You Won't Believe The One Trick This Man Used to Get a ToJ 46 seconds ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 11 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 18 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 20 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 21 minutes ago
- › Do you shape your eyebrows? 23 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 26 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...