Can anyone proffer any advice on the mismatch flip-flop sizing? Anything crazy going on - really big, really small fitting?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 55post #811 of 10415/28/12 at 6:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #812 of 10415/29/12 at 7:20ampost #813 of 10415/29/12 at 8:27ampost #814 of 10415/29/12 at 9:32ampost #815 of 10415/29/12 at 12:27pmpost #816 of 10415/29/12 at 1:34pmpost #817 of 10415/30/12 at 11:50ampost #818 of 10415/30/12 at 12:31pmpost #819 of 10415/30/12 at 3:20pmpost #820 of 10415/30/12 at 5:29pmpost #821 of 10415/30/12 at 6:31pmNo idea about the shorts, but the parka fits like all WWM or EG parkas, TTS/big. Sizing down isn't recommended because it'll be too small in the shoulders, so keep it TTS when ordering. The material is light, and honestly for what its selling at its not a very good buy. If you don't mind the cost, it has great details and looks fantastic in person. I was pondering the trail vest but was pretty underwhelmed with it for 300. Especially since the material is very thin, s/s only unless you live in a warmer climate.post #822 of 10415/30/12 at 11:01pmpost #823 of 10415/30/12 at 11:05pmpost #824 of 10415/30/12 at 11:47pm
Yep, I'm curious too - have been hearing it's going to be great, but haven't seen any photos yet.
Personally, I would like to see a Fatigue Pant / Winter version in Olive cotton which is cut slimmer than the Workaday fatigue, i.e. like this summer's Fatigue pant.
Also, I'd like to know if the Sport Jacket will be also be done for Winter, and in what materials / colors.
If not photos, maybe someone could give us a description of what they know? Just a teaser, pleasepost #825 of 10415/30/12 at 11:52pmQuote:
I tried on the parka in navy and in coated, and Fycus is right - fits TTS. And I would like to add that this season's parka has quite a different cut from the previous seasons. It fits normal in the shoulders and chest, but then it kind of balloons out into this anti-fit kind of look. There are drawstrings to pull it together, but doing so also doesn't look right. It is a bit too short (I'm 6.1) as well, and therefore looked really awkward on me. Sizing down wouldn't work length-wise. Think of it more like an eccentric Daiki take on the Parka than a functional, classic Parka cut. I was very disappointed, given that back in the day I got into EG for their Parkas alone, and own about 5 different ones now. They all are great, but this season's one is a dud, at least for taller guys.
- Engineered Garments SS12
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Viberg Boots 10 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 26 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 33 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 41 seconds ago
- › What are you reading? 43 seconds ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 55 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Glent: new player in the value-for-money shoe market? 5 minutes ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...