Can anyone proffer any advice on the mismatch flip-flop sizing? Anything crazy going on - really big, really small fitting?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:48 am in Classic Menswear
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Vineyard Vines! Last post on 6/17/13 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 55post #811 of 10415/28/12 at 6:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #812 of 10415/29/12 at 7:20ampost #813 of 10415/29/12 at 8:27ampost #814 of 10415/29/12 at 9:32ampost #815 of 10415/29/12 at 12:27pmpost #816 of 10415/29/12 at 1:34pmpost #817 of 10415/30/12 at 11:50ampost #818 of 10415/30/12 at 12:31pmpost #819 of 10415/30/12 at 3:20pmpost #820 of 10415/30/12 at 5:29pmpost #821 of 10415/30/12 at 6:31pmNo idea about the shorts, but the parka fits like all WWM or EG parkas, TTS/big. Sizing down isn't recommended because it'll be too small in the shoulders, so keep it TTS when ordering. The material is light, and honestly for what its selling at its not a very good buy. If you don't mind the cost, it has great details and looks fantastic in person. I was pondering the trail vest but was pretty underwhelmed with it for 300. Especially since the material is very thin, s/s only unless you live in a warmer climate.post #822 of 10415/30/12 at 11:01pmpost #823 of 10415/30/12 at 11:05pmpost #824 of 10415/30/12 at 11:47pm
Yep, I'm curious too - have been hearing it's going to be great, but haven't seen any photos yet.
Personally, I would like to see a Fatigue Pant / Winter version in Olive cotton which is cut slimmer than the Workaday fatigue, i.e. like this summer's Fatigue pant.
Also, I'd like to know if the Sport Jacket will be also be done for Winter, and in what materials / colors.
If not photos, maybe someone could give us a description of what they know? Just a teaser, pleasepost #825 of 10415/30/12 at 11:52pmQuote:
I tried on the parka in navy and in coated, and Fycus is right - fits TTS. And I would like to add that this season's parka has quite a different cut from the previous seasons. It fits normal in the shoulders and chest, but then it kind of balloons out into this anti-fit kind of look. There are drawstrings to pull it together, but doing so also doesn't look right. It is a bit too short (I'm 6.1) as well, and therefore looked really awkward on me. Sizing down wouldn't work length-wise. Think of it more like an eccentric Daiki take on the Parka than a functional, classic Parka cut. I was very disappointed, given that back in the day I got into EG for their Parkas alone, and own about 5 different ones now. They all are great, but this season's one is a dud, at least for taller guys.
- Engineered Garments SS12
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › ***The official Alden thread *** just now
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Wedding Attire for Guest where "church clothes" will be the norm... 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Green Rhino Oxford Shirt - Gitman Bros - Size Small 6 minutes ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...