Can anyone proffer any advice on the mismatch flip-flop sizing? Anything crazy going on - really big, really small fitting?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear: The Casual Summer WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 55post #811 of 10415/28/12 at 6:48pmpost #812 of 10415/29/12 at 7:20ampost #813 of 10415/29/12 at 8:27ampost #814 of 10415/29/12 at 9:32ampost #815 of 10415/29/12 at 12:27pmpost #816 of 10415/29/12 at 1:34pmpost #817 of 10415/30/12 at 11:50ampost #818 of 10415/30/12 at 12:31pmpost #819 of 10415/30/12 at 3:20pmpost #820 of 10415/30/12 at 5:29pmpost #821 of 10415/30/12 at 6:31pmNo idea about the shorts, but the parka fits like all WWM or EG parkas, TTS/big. Sizing down isn't recommended because it'll be too small in the shoulders, so keep it TTS when ordering. The material is light, and honestly for what its selling at its not a very good buy. If you don't mind the cost, it has great details and looks fantastic in person. I was pondering the trail vest but was pretty underwhelmed with it for 300. Especially since the material is very thin, s/s only unless you live in a warmer climate.post #822 of 10415/30/12 at 11:01pmpost #823 of 10415/30/12 at 11:05pmpost #824 of 10415/30/12 at 11:47pm
Yep, I'm curious too - have been hearing it's going to be great, but haven't seen any photos yet.
Personally, I would like to see a Fatigue Pant / Winter version in Olive cotton which is cut slimmer than the Workaday fatigue, i.e. like this summer's Fatigue pant.
Also, I'd like to know if the Sport Jacket will be also be done for Winter, and in what materials / colors.
If not photos, maybe someone could give us a description of what they know? Just a teaser, pleasepost #825 of 10415/30/12 at 11:52pmQuote:
I tried on the parka in navy and in coated, and Fycus is right - fits TTS. And I would like to add that this season's parka has quite a different cut from the previous seasons. It fits normal in the shoulders and chest, but then it kind of balloons out into this anti-fit kind of look. There are drawstrings to pull it together, but doing so also doesn't look right. It is a bit too short (I'm 6.1) as well, and therefore looked really awkward on me. Sizing down wouldn't work length-wise. Think of it more like an eccentric Daiki take on the Parka than a functional, classic Parka cut. I was very disappointed, given that back in the day I got into EG for their Parkas alone, and own about 5 different ones now. They all are great, but this season's one is a dud, at least for taller guys.
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › MoneyWellSpent's Southern Trad Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Redwing moc boots sizing 3 minutes ago
- › Layer-0 Grey double layer long sleeve shirt 4 minutes ago
- › Layer-0 Cordovan Reverse boots size 42 6 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider Sweater size 6 8 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Maison Margiela black GATS size 42 12 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...