yeah, me too! I've been wearing a lot of EG lately though....I think I could live comfortably in nothing but EG.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Vineyard Vines! Last post on Yesterday at 3:42 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- What to wear to a casual interview? Last post on 2/26/08 at 9:03pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 33
End has free worldwide shipping through March 16
Amazing selection and pics, my girlfriend is also in love with FWK, and actually she's wearing RPM 45, Kapital, and Tomorrowland for more dressy style... About FWK, she just is scared about sizes, cause it's almost impossible to try here, and if the fit are so different from fabric to fabric like man styles I think it's not easy to buy online...
We know The Bureau got FWK in stock, but anybody else in EU.
Hope to go back soon in Tokyo to try in person.
Thanks also to let me know Pal'las Palace that was new for me...
A piece that I never have seen, anybody got some info?
The Dover Pant.
I wonder how is the fit of this trouser.
I like the look of those dover pants, they're probably on the loose side - seems canvas has them in navy: http://www.canvasarttalk.com/2012/03/mens-apparel-engineered-garments-sp12/
Yep, It seems they are the same pant. Navy is a good color too, very fine for some marine/naval workwear look.
Me too I think they are probably loose or almost straight leg, wich is my favorite fit for EG trousers...
- › From eHABERDASHER - a half canvassed suit in $325 - $350 range. ... 17 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 6 minutes ago
- › The $300 Cap-Toe. Is the Loake Aldwych as good as it gets... 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 minutes ago
- › Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** 15 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 24 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 29 minutes ago
- › Dior Homme 06 AW Black Leather Chelsea Boots 45 Hedi Slimane 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Indy Boot 403 Brown Chromexcel by Shavely Manden
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boot by blue suede shoes
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw