Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 31post #451 of 10413/8/12 at 1:22pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #452 of 10413/8/12 at 2:07pmpost #453 of 10413/8/12 at 8:55pmQuote:
Just got these in the mail today from Stuart & Wright. Nepenthes provided me the state-side stores carrying them.
$176 shippedpost #454 of 10413/8/12 at 8:57pmpost #455 of 10413/8/12 at 9:02pm
Speaking of shorts, did anyone have a chance to wear the Desert and/or Cambridge short yet? They seem a bit hard to wear, given they're cut so narrow and have an awkward length - going slightly over the knee. I like the fabric and pocket details but the cut and fit remind me of those awful 2/3 cargos that you see at The Gap.
Or maybe I'm mistaken and they're great?post #456 of 10413/9/12 at 12:54ampost #457 of 10413/9/12 at 9:33amQuote:
If this is the one you're looking for, they have a medium at Inventory Stockroom in Vancouver:post #458 of 10413/9/12 at 4:06pm
Also, are these chest measurements even correct, or was Daiki on some sort of radical see-sawing diet when he cut these?
A 36 and 40 inch chest for two different XL vests (not that I'd wear either)?
I'm slowly getting sized out of EG season by season.post #459 of 10413/9/12 at 4:13pmpost #460 of 10413/9/12 at 4:33pmpost #461 of 10413/9/12 at 5:36pmpost #462 of 10413/9/12 at 5:39pmpost #463 of 10413/9/12 at 5:56pmi picked up the navy mini polka dot andover from context. sooo nice, love this piece and try to wear it whenever i can. the rest of their buy is kinda meh. they should have picked up the white/blue/pink tab collar floral. i got it from nepenthes ny and i think it's the best colorway of the ss12 florals.post #464 of 10413/9/12 at 10:27pm
- Engineered Garments SS12
Styleforum Top Picks
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › PROXY FOR SUITSUPPLY FROM EUROPE TO WORLDWIDE 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 33 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 37 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 38 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 43 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 45 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...