Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Vineyard Vines! Last post on 6/17/13 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- What to wear to a casual interview? Last post on 2/26/08 at 9:03pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 29
Styleforum Top Pickspost #422 of 10413/2/12 at 2:17pmpost #423 of 10413/2/12 at 2:21pmpost #424 of 10413/3/12 at 11:33ampost #425 of 10413/3/12 at 1:31pmJack Straw got in the rest of their buy for the season.
Pieces from what I remember:
Landsdown jackets in grey wool and cotton madras, with matching trousers available (not sure which models those were).
Olive bomber style jacket in a coated fabric (I think this is the "sport jacket" in the lookbook).
19th century button down shirts in dark blue chambray and grey white polka dot.
The new Porter jacket in fleece, which has some cool details that you can't see in online pictures.post #426 of 10413/3/12 at 8:18pmHas anyone had a chance to see (and feel) the coated cotton material on the Trail Parka or Bedford? If so, how did you like it? I am usually sceptic about synthetic coating especially in hot climates, but as it looks quite nice on pictures, I wonder how it feels in person. Is it on the lighter side, or more like a "rubbery" raincoat material?post #427 of 10413/4/12 at 1:25amYeah I got the olive coated Ground Jacket. Its a very lightweight jacket, the coating has a nice rich textured look to it in person, a little shine but nothing major. It feels very comfy(not rubbery at all to me). I don't plan to wear it in summer though, maybe on rainy or cooler days but I got it more for spring/early fall. The colour goes well with almost anything, its very muted. Overall I'm very happy with it.post #428 of 10413/4/12 at 2:38pm
Yeah I got the olive coated Ground Jacket. Its a very lightweight jacket, the coating has a nice rich textured look to it in person, a little shine but nothing major. It feels very comfy(not rubbery at all to me). I don't plan to wear it in summer though, maybe on rainy or cooler days but I got it more for spring/early fall. The colour goes well with almost anything, its very muted. Overall I'm very happy with it.
Any chance we could see some images? I am getting the Poncho in the exact same fabric and colour. Im also trying to find the Adventure Hat in those exact materials and colour, but its almost impossible to find... but i must admit i'm very excited! :)post #429 of 10413/4/12 at 6:14pmpost #430 of 10413/5/12 at 8:56ampost #431 of 10413/5/12 at 9:16ampost #432 of 10413/5/12 at 9:22ampost #433 of 10413/5/12 at 9:32ampost #434 of 10413/5/12 at 5:52pmQuote:
- Engineered Garments SS12
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Hong Kong Shirt Makers 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 22 minutes ago
- › Sunday lunch: thoughts on outfit 24 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 30 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 33 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 36 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 40 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)