Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 29
Styleforum Top Pickspost #422 of 10413/2/12 at 2:17pmpost #423 of 10413/2/12 at 2:21pmpost #424 of 10413/3/12 at 11:33ampost #425 of 10413/3/12 at 1:31pmJack Straw got in the rest of their buy for the season.
Pieces from what I remember:
Landsdown jackets in grey wool and cotton madras, with matching trousers available (not sure which models those were).
Olive bomber style jacket in a coated fabric (I think this is the "sport jacket" in the lookbook).
19th century button down shirts in dark blue chambray and grey white polka dot.
The new Porter jacket in fleece, which has some cool details that you can't see in online pictures.post #426 of 10413/3/12 at 8:18pmHas anyone had a chance to see (and feel) the coated cotton material on the Trail Parka or Bedford? If so, how did you like it? I am usually sceptic about synthetic coating especially in hot climates, but as it looks quite nice on pictures, I wonder how it feels in person. Is it on the lighter side, or more like a "rubbery" raincoat material?post #427 of 10413/4/12 at 1:25amYeah I got the olive coated Ground Jacket. Its a very lightweight jacket, the coating has a nice rich textured look to it in person, a little shine but nothing major. It feels very comfy(not rubbery at all to me). I don't plan to wear it in summer though, maybe on rainy or cooler days but I got it more for spring/early fall. The colour goes well with almost anything, its very muted. Overall I'm very happy with it.post #428 of 10413/4/12 at 2:38pm
Yeah I got the olive coated Ground Jacket. Its a very lightweight jacket, the coating has a nice rich textured look to it in person, a little shine but nothing major. It feels very comfy(not rubbery at all to me). I don't plan to wear it in summer though, maybe on rainy or cooler days but I got it more for spring/early fall. The colour goes well with almost anything, its very muted. Overall I'm very happy with it.
Any chance we could see some images? I am getting the Poncho in the exact same fabric and colour. Im also trying to find the Adventure Hat in those exact materials and colour, but its almost impossible to find... but i must admit i'm very excited! :)post #429 of 10413/4/12 at 6:14pmpost #430 of 10413/5/12 at 8:56ampost #431 of 10413/5/12 at 9:16ampost #432 of 10413/5/12 at 9:22ampost #433 of 10413/5/12 at 9:32ampost #434 of 10413/5/12 at 5:52pmQuote:
- Engineered Garments SS12
Styleforum Top Picks
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › ज्योतिषी+91 9649422772 Vashikaran Specialist IN UK USA LONDON 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 3 minutes ago
- › Panerai OEM Assolutament DARK BROWN 24/22 width, 125/75 length for... 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member -... 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 11 minutes ago
- › SUITSUPPLY SUIT WASHINGTON HALF-LINED BLUE CHECK RRP $469 USD 11 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan