Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear: The Casual Summer WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 29post #422 of 10413/2/12 at 2:17pmpost #423 of 10413/2/12 at 2:21pmpost #424 of 10413/3/12 at 11:33ampost #425 of 10413/3/12 at 1:31pmJack Straw got in the rest of their buy for the season.
Pieces from what I remember:
Landsdown jackets in grey wool and cotton madras, with matching trousers available (not sure which models those were).
Olive bomber style jacket in a coated fabric (I think this is the "sport jacket" in the lookbook).
19th century button down shirts in dark blue chambray and grey white polka dot.
The new Porter jacket in fleece, which has some cool details that you can't see in online pictures.post #426 of 10413/3/12 at 8:18pmHas anyone had a chance to see (and feel) the coated cotton material on the Trail Parka or Bedford? If so, how did you like it? I am usually sceptic about synthetic coating especially in hot climates, but as it looks quite nice on pictures, I wonder how it feels in person. Is it on the lighter side, or more like a "rubbery" raincoat material?post #427 of 10413/4/12 at 1:25amYeah I got the olive coated Ground Jacket. Its a very lightweight jacket, the coating has a nice rich textured look to it in person, a little shine but nothing major. It feels very comfy(not rubbery at all to me). I don't plan to wear it in summer though, maybe on rainy or cooler days but I got it more for spring/early fall. The colour goes well with almost anything, its very muted. Overall I'm very happy with it.post #428 of 10413/4/12 at 2:38pm
Yeah I got the olive coated Ground Jacket. Its a very lightweight jacket, the coating has a nice rich textured look to it in person, a little shine but nothing major. It feels very comfy(not rubbery at all to me). I don't plan to wear it in summer though, maybe on rainy or cooler days but I got it more for spring/early fall. The colour goes well with almost anything, its very muted. Overall I'm very happy with it.
Any chance we could see some images? I am getting the Poncho in the exact same fabric and colour. Im also trying to find the Adventure Hat in those exact materials and colour, but its almost impossible to find... but i must admit i'm very excited! :)post #429 of 10413/4/12 at 6:14pmpost #430 of 10413/5/12 at 8:56ampost #431 of 10413/5/12 at 9:16ampost #432 of 10413/5/12 at 9:22ampost #433 of 10413/5/12 at 9:32ampost #434 of 10413/5/12 at 5:52pmQuote:
http://stockroom.inventorymagazine.com/product/engineered-garments-br-navy-camo-brookline-jacketpost #435 of 10413/5/12 at 7:41pm
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Rubinacci "...Best Bespoke Tailor on Earth..." article 3 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 3 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 14 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 15 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 16 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 19 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...