Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Vineyard Vines! Last post on 7/19/11 at 6:30am in Streetwear and Denim
- What to wear to a casual interview? Last post on 2/26/08 at 9:03pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Edited on 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Edited on 5/31/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 28
The fit is very similar to SS11.
A little bit tighter over the chest area and half an inch (or a full inch) shorter. The length of the arms seem to have been shortened as well, maybe half an inch. It really does not differ much from SS11.
The olive color is really something else, has to be seen in real life. This jacket will definitely sell out before the first rays of spring sun hits us.
Thank You catchh for the very helpful links!
I have just receive few items, some form OiPolloi and some other from The Bureau.
As usual both was faster and reliable.
I make a small review about the fit of the summer items I've just try, if this can help.
First of all, I'm a L-XL fit, trouser I'm 36 inch.
I own few items form the FW and also form the last summer.
From the bedford (charcoal, corduroy) to the Landsdown (herirngbone wool) till the Coleman (Duck canvas) and also the Cruiser Jacke tin melton loden
Well, jackets are all XL sizes, with the problem of the sleeves length... that are really too long.
Coleman is L and fit me well, but the armhole si very very narrow.
I have just bought the Landsdown in cotton checks grey tone, wonderful fabrics and color. But the XL is too slim if compared with the winter style... it fit me like the Coleman L, and Armhole is embarrassing! I really don't know who is the pattern maker that have design this harmhole :(
By the way, no way out: I love EG and I can accept this defect (because is clearly a defect, never seen and armhole so narrow in an XL jacket).
The Cruiser jacket in coated cotton that is very wonderful for fabrics and the new details.... is also weird.
The winter fit was easy and little bit useful as a cover jacket... so I was easily wear over a jacket, but now the fit si slim and the L size is good for me, but is intended for a very tight fit.
I may like, but if I see the look book the styles seems more comfortable..so my question is: the Cruiser is intend to be an overjacket (to wear over a suit jacket) or summer jacket to wear over (only) a shirt, a vest or a t-shirt?
Engineered Garments Japan show it little bit comfortable, Tres Bien Shop or Hipstore, show it so tight and slimmer.
It's not easy to understand
Let me know what you think about it thanks.
About the new fatigue trousers: nothing to say, they are better that the previous one edited for the WORKADAY line. I live this fit and I hope that EG stay on this line of fit.
I've bought the military green and the blu, so for the whole summer I'm covered.
Also the Douglas shirt in XL, blue twill fit me well, is a bit over and is the way I like...
So, what I think is that there's always big difference form season to season.. sometimes items seems more bigger that the stated size or smaller too... there's a strange behavior from fabric to fabric... the armhole are very narrow (and my brother that is pattern maker that work from about 20 year from some of the best brand say that this problem may be solved, but it need to be redesign also based on the materials of course).
This way it's very difficult to purchase on line... I really love to heard what you think about how you feel EG fit....
Thanks, and sorry for my poor english....
I have this piece from a few years ago. Can anyone give me some info on it and how much I can sell it for? It's a great hoodie and the details are amazing, but it's just a bit too snug for me and not really my style. It's a medium, so if anyone has any interests PM me so we don't clutter up this thread.
- Engineered Garments SS12
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 1 minute ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 1 minute ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 6 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw