Will definitely buy the Angler Shirt.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 3
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32 of 104112/16/11 at 6:25ampost #33 of 104112/16/11 at 6:48ampost #34 of 104112/16/11 at 6:52ampost #35 of 104112/16/11 at 8:13ampost #36 of 104112/17/11 at 4:13ampost #37 of 104112/17/11 at 5:39ampost #38 of 104112/17/11 at 1:02pm
Wow, very excited to see the new EG collections.
Me too I'm so happy about the new fatigue trouser fit, with the new waist. I hope to see more trousers with this waist, especially Gurka pant, mine from FW had a too much higher waist (but I love them too).
As I hav seen from the catalog, Daiky will continue with the shoulder hoody, I hope in Europe some shop will be so dare to buy few of those.
Another fine piece is the "hunting jacket" with patch, and also the summer version of the "cruiser jacket" that is more like a overshirt.
till now, I love everything.post #39 of 104112/17/11 at 11:18pmpost #40 of 104112/18/11 at 5:38ampost #41 of 104112/18/11 at 10:54ampost #42 of 104112/19/11 at 2:33ampost #43 of 104112/20/11 at 5:59pmpost #44 of 104112/20/11 at 9:15pm
- Engineered Garments SS12
Styleforum Top Picks
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › What are you reading? 33 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Indy Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...