Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: Yesterday
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 14post #196 of 10411/24/12 at 1:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #197 of 10411/24/12 at 1:51pmpost #198 of 10411/24/12 at 3:59pmpost #199 of 10411/24/12 at 9:33pmpost #200 of 10411/24/12 at 10:20pmpost #201 of 10411/24/12 at 10:32pmpost #202 of 10411/24/12 at 10:35pmpost #203 of 10411/25/12 at 4:53ampost #204 of 10411/25/12 at 5:17ampost #205 of 10411/25/12 at 5:45amQuote:
Sure it's OK. Intentionally sloppy. How many ties you have going to work with pink floral anyway?post #206 of 10411/25/12 at 7:04amThread StarterFYI
All special orders should be emailed to me firstname.lastname@example.org and I would highly suggest that if you are considering anything, it would be advisable to get those order into me ASAP for there comes a time when EG sends all remaining inventory to Japan. Thanks!
I'm sorry if I have not been as responsive and attentive but we have been away in the marketplace buying FW12 and have been sick with the stomach virus as well but we're back and well.
Our Winter Sale starts on Saturday, January 28th. Please call with any inquiries for I will not have any time to post up an inventory. 617-547-2067post #207 of 10411/25/12 at 11:52pmQuote:
I e-mailed the shop last week and they said that they hadn't received the list yet (this from Shimon) and should check back this week. Just let me know what you guys are looking for.post #208 of 10411/26/12 at 10:06pmQuote:Thanks Timpo.
Got my work shirt in natural sheeting today. I'd say Context's measurements are pretty accurate. Fit is slightly more slim than SS11 (compared with the one ss11 work shirt I own).
Does anyone else have a problem with work shirts not fitting in the shoulders? I typically wear a M in Gitman Vintage, but even when sizing up to an L in EG work shirts, they're still too narrow in the shoulders. If I sized up anymore, the shirt would look like a dress. I've always just worn them narrow in the shoulders, but it's starting to bug me.
Edited by astris - 1/27/12 at 7:30ampost #209 of 10411/27/12 at 9:02amThe Master Order List isn't in at Nepenthes yet. Maybe next week.
Ghurka Shorts (Navy Poplin, Olive Poplin, Khaki Poplin, Tropical (wool?) Grey, Tan/Green Hawai'ian Print)
Camp Shirt (Natural Paisley, Navy Paisley, Black Paisley, Beige Big Polka Dot, Navy Big Polka Dot)
Penn Shirt Jacket (Lightweight TC Poplin in Navy, Light Blue, Olive and Khaki)
Cambridge Shorts (Cotton Twill Dark Navy, Khaki and Olive and in Blue Cordlane)
Round Collar Shirt (Mini Polka Dot in Navy and Beige and Light Weight Denim in Indigo)
Baker Jacket (Madras Plaid in Navy/Red and Peacock Print in Natural/Black)
Cruiser Jacket (TC Poplin in Navy and Khaki and Coated Olive)
Dice&Dice style display
- Engineered Garments SS12
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Currently, there are 1657 Active Users (386 Members and 1271 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 seconds ago
- › Folded Up Shirt P0rn 15 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 22 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 33 seconds ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 35 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › 2016 Presidential Caucus and Primary Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 4 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1