Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Vineyard Vines! Last post on 4/11/15 at 1:54pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 14post #196 of 10411/24/12 at 1:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #197 of 10411/24/12 at 1:51pmpost #198 of 10411/24/12 at 3:59pmpost #199 of 10411/24/12 at 9:33pmpost #200 of 10411/24/12 at 10:20pmpost #201 of 10411/24/12 at 10:32pmpost #202 of 10411/24/12 at 10:35pmpost #203 of 10411/25/12 at 4:53ampost #204 of 10411/25/12 at 5:17ampost #205 of 10411/25/12 at 5:45amQuote:
Sure it's OK. Intentionally sloppy. How many ties you have going to work with pink floral anyway?post #206 of 10411/25/12 at 7:04amThread StarterFYI
All special orders should be emailed to me email@example.com and I would highly suggest that if you are considering anything, it would be advisable to get those order into me ASAP for there comes a time when EG sends all remaining inventory to Japan. Thanks!
I'm sorry if I have not been as responsive and attentive but we have been away in the marketplace buying FW12 and have been sick with the stomach virus as well but we're back and well.
Our Winter Sale starts on Saturday, January 28th. Please call with any inquiries for I will not have any time to post up an inventory. 617-547-2067post #207 of 10411/25/12 at 11:52pmQuote:
I e-mailed the shop last week and they said that they hadn't received the list yet (this from Shimon) and should check back this week. Just let me know what you guys are looking for.post #208 of 10411/26/12 at 10:06pmQuote:Thanks Timpo.
Got my work shirt in natural sheeting today. I'd say Context's measurements are pretty accurate. Fit is slightly more slim than SS11 (compared with the one ss11 work shirt I own).
Does anyone else have a problem with work shirts not fitting in the shoulders? I typically wear a M in Gitman Vintage, but even when sizing up to an L in EG work shirts, they're still too narrow in the shoulders. If I sized up anymore, the shirt would look like a dress. I've always just worn them narrow in the shoulders, but it's starting to bug me.
Edited by astris - 1/27/12 at 7:30ampost #209 of 10411/27/12 at 9:02amThe Master Order List isn't in at Nepenthes yet. Maybe next week.
Ghurka Shorts (Navy Poplin, Olive Poplin, Khaki Poplin, Tropical (wool?) Grey, Tan/Green Hawai'ian Print)
Camp Shirt (Natural Paisley, Navy Paisley, Black Paisley, Beige Big Polka Dot, Navy Big Polka Dot)
Penn Shirt Jacket (Lightweight TC Poplin in Navy, Light Blue, Olive and Khaki)
Cambridge Shorts (Cotton Twill Dark Navy, Khaki and Olive and in Blue Cordlane)
Round Collar Shirt (Mini Polka Dot in Navy and Beige and Light Weight Denim in Indigo)
Baker Jacket (Madras Plaid in Navy/Red and Peacock Print in Natural/Black)
Cruiser Jacket (TC Poplin in Navy and Khaki and Coated Olive)
Dice&Dice style display
- Engineered Garments SS12
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1719 Active Users (392 Members and 1327 Guests)
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 34 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 49 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › NWT RRL Slim Fit Grey Chino, 32x30 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 6 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 8 minutes ago
- › NWT Stephan Schneider Black Double Faced Checked Cotton Stone... 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...