Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Vineyard Vines! Last post on 6/17/13 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- What to wear to a casual interview? Last post on 2/26/08 at 9:03pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 14post #196 of 10411/24/12 at 1:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #197 of 10411/24/12 at 1:51pmpost #198 of 10411/24/12 at 3:59pmpost #199 of 10411/24/12 at 9:33pmpost #200 of 10411/24/12 at 10:20pmpost #201 of 10411/24/12 at 10:32pmpost #202 of 10411/24/12 at 10:35pmpost #203 of 10411/25/12 at 4:53ampost #204 of 10411/25/12 at 5:17ampost #205 of 10411/25/12 at 5:45amQuote:
Sure it's OK. Intentionally sloppy. How many ties you have going to work with pink floral anyway?post #206 of 10411/25/12 at 7:04amThread StarterFYI
All special orders should be emailed to me firstname.lastname@example.org and I would highly suggest that if you are considering anything, it would be advisable to get those order into me ASAP for there comes a time when EG sends all remaining inventory to Japan. Thanks!
I'm sorry if I have not been as responsive and attentive but we have been away in the marketplace buying FW12 and have been sick with the stomach virus as well but we're back and well.
Our Winter Sale starts on Saturday, January 28th. Please call with any inquiries for I will not have any time to post up an inventory. 617-547-2067post #207 of 10411/25/12 at 11:52pmQuote:
I e-mailed the shop last week and they said that they hadn't received the list yet (this from Shimon) and should check back this week. Just let me know what you guys are looking for.post #208 of 10411/26/12 at 10:06pmQuote:Thanks Timpo.
Got my work shirt in natural sheeting today. I'd say Context's measurements are pretty accurate. Fit is slightly more slim than SS11 (compared with the one ss11 work shirt I own).
Does anyone else have a problem with work shirts not fitting in the shoulders? I typically wear a M in Gitman Vintage, but even when sizing up to an L in EG work shirts, they're still too narrow in the shoulders. If I sized up anymore, the shirt would look like a dress. I've always just worn them narrow in the shoulders, but it's starting to bug me.
Edited by astris - 1/27/12 at 7:30ampost #209 of 10411/27/12 at 9:02amThe Master Order List isn't in at Nepenthes yet. Maybe next week.
Ghurka Shorts (Navy Poplin, Olive Poplin, Khaki Poplin, Tropical (wool?) Grey, Tan/Green Hawai'ian Print)
Camp Shirt (Natural Paisley, Navy Paisley, Black Paisley, Beige Big Polka Dot, Navy Big Polka Dot)
Penn Shirt Jacket (Lightweight TC Poplin in Navy, Light Blue, Olive and Khaki)
Cambridge Shorts (Cotton Twill Dark Navy, Khaki and Olive and in Blue Cordlane)
Round Collar Shirt (Mini Polka Dot in Navy and Beige and Light Weight Denim in Indigo)
Baker Jacket (Madras Plaid in Navy/Red and Peacock Print in Natural/Black)
Cruiser Jacket (TC Poplin in Navy and Khaki and Coated Olive)
Dice&Dice style display
- Engineered Garments SS12
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1673 Active Users (437 Members and 1236 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Gap x GQ x Best New American Designers 1 minute ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 2 minutes ago
- › Prada Black Chelsea Wedges Size 9.5 Ex Cond 2 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NMWA x Formosa Sportcoat: Let's Get Another One Rolling! 4 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Camiceria Prisco 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...