Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Vineyard Vines! Last post on 6/17/13 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- What to wear to a casual interview? Last post on 2/26/08 at 9:03pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 69post #1021 of 10418/5/12 at 6:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1022 of 10418/5/12 at 6:38pmThread Starterpost #1023 of 10418/6/12 at 5:02ampost #1024 of 10418/10/12 at 3:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by CSCoHammers7
As Gary said, we've been crazy busy so I can't promise if/when I'll get around to posting L and XL. I will say that there are some random pieces left in those sizes that you won't see in any of the above albums (including outerwear @ 40% off). Happy hunting!
I got my SS09 olive Bedford from Drinkwaters yesterday from their recent sale. Nice color, fit, and details. I'm looking forward to wearing this in the fall when temps are cooler. Great service from Stephen and Gary.post #1025 of 10418/22/12 at 2:34pmS, M, L olive coated trail parkas available at an awesome price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/529-Engineered-Garments-SS12-Olive-Coated-Trail-Parka-/380464316886?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&var=&hash=item589570c1d6#ht_1794wt_958. actually temped to cop a small myself as I need a rain jacket bad.post #1026 of 10418/22/12 at 8:59pmQuote:Same dude has a bunch of EG stuff. Grabbed two pairs of fatigue shorts.Originally Posted by mike868y
S, M, L olive coated trail parkas available at an awesome price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/529-Engineered-Garments-SS12-Olive-Coated-Trail-Parka-/380464316886?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&var=&hash=item589570c1d6#ht_1794wt_958. actually temped to cop a small myself as I need a rain jacket bad.post #1027 of 10418/23/12 at 6:24ampost #1028 of 10418/24/12 at 6:33amQuote:Originally Posted by mike868y
S, M, L olive coated trail parkas available at an awesome price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/529-Engineered-Garments-SS12-Olive-Coated-Trail-Parka-/380464316886?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&var=&hash=item589570c1d6#ht_1794wt_958. actually temped to cop a small myself as I need a rain jacket bad.
super awesome jacket w/ super useless pocket on back : /post #1029 of 10419/8/12 at 11:51ampost #1030 of 10419/8/12 at 3:19pmpost #1031 of 10419/8/12 at 5:12pmpost #1032 of 10419/17/12 at 5:58ampost #1033 of 10419/17/12 at 11:14amQuote:Originally Posted by Shingles
Picked up the khaki Trail Vest in small at a discount from Kafka a couple of weeks ago. Love the piece. Looking to buy the same vest in navy or army green, size small. So if anyone knows where I can still get it, or am willing to sell theirs please give me a shout. Thanks
Hahaha I am trying to find trail vest size small in Khaki or olive too.. Anyone?!post #1034 of 10419/30/12 at 1:33pmpost #1035 of 10419/30/12 at 2:46pmQuote:
Why are you bumping the SS12 topic? That brown floral shirt is part of FW12, lol.
And check the stockists on the EG site.
- Engineered Garments SS12
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1667 Active Users (415 Members and 1252 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 13 seconds ago
- › Alden 405 Indy Boots, 9.5E -- Rare deadstock! 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 1 minute ago
- › Hall of Shame - eBay Listing Bloopers, What NOT to do 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)