Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Shirt + Blazer Fit Right? Last post on 6/10/12 at 9:55am in Classic Menswear
- SNS Herning, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, L.L. Bean 05/11 Last post on 5/11/11 at 11:52pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Engineered Garments SS12 - Page 69post #1021 of 10418/5/12 at 6:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1022 of 10418/5/12 at 6:38pmThread Starterpost #1023 of 10418/6/12 at 5:02ampost #1024 of 10418/10/12 at 3:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by CSCoHammers7
As Gary said, we've been crazy busy so I can't promise if/when I'll get around to posting L and XL. I will say that there are some random pieces left in those sizes that you won't see in any of the above albums (including outerwear @ 40% off). Happy hunting!
I got my SS09 olive Bedford from Drinkwaters yesterday from their recent sale. Nice color, fit, and details. I'm looking forward to wearing this in the fall when temps are cooler. Great service from Stephen and Gary.post #1025 of 10418/22/12 at 2:34pmS, M, L olive coated trail parkas available at an awesome price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/529-Engineered-Garments-SS12-Olive-Coated-Trail-Parka-/380464316886?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&var=&hash=item589570c1d6#ht_1794wt_958. actually temped to cop a small myself as I need a rain jacket bad.post #1026 of 10418/22/12 at 8:59pmQuote:Same dude has a bunch of EG stuff. Grabbed two pairs of fatigue shorts.Originally Posted by mike868y
S, M, L olive coated trail parkas available at an awesome price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/529-Engineered-Garments-SS12-Olive-Coated-Trail-Parka-/380464316886?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&var=&hash=item589570c1d6#ht_1794wt_958. actually temped to cop a small myself as I need a rain jacket bad.post #1027 of 10418/23/12 at 6:24ampost #1028 of 10418/24/12 at 6:33amQuote:Originally Posted by mike868y
S, M, L olive coated trail parkas available at an awesome price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/529-Engineered-Garments-SS12-Olive-Coated-Trail-Parka-/380464316886?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&var=&hash=item589570c1d6#ht_1794wt_958. actually temped to cop a small myself as I need a rain jacket bad.
super awesome jacket w/ super useless pocket on back : /post #1029 of 10419/8/12 at 11:51ampost #1030 of 10419/8/12 at 3:19pmpost #1031 of 10419/8/12 at 5:12pmpost #1032 of 10419/17/12 at 5:58ampost #1033 of 10419/17/12 at 11:14amQuote:Originally Posted by Shingles
Picked up the khaki Trail Vest in small at a discount from Kafka a couple of weeks ago. Love the piece. Looking to buy the same vest in navy or army green, size small. So if anyone knows where I can still get it, or am willing to sell theirs please give me a shout. Thanks
Hahaha I am trying to find trail vest size small in Khaki or olive too.. Anyone?!post #1034 of 10419/30/12 at 1:33pmpost #1035 of 10419/30/12 at 2:46pmQuote:
Why are you bumping the SS12 topic? That brown floral shirt is part of FW12, lol.
And check the stockists on the EG site.
- Engineered Garments SS12
Styleforum Top Picks
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Currently, there are 1655 Active Users (317 Members and 1338 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 9 minutes ago
- › You should buy this (the open-ended e-shopping enabling thread) 13 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Maison Martin Margiela Hidden Placket Polo in size 48 (M) 14 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 15 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...