or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Friend excitedly tells me about "Jos A. Bank 3 for 1 sale". How do you respond?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Friend excitedly tells me about "Jos A. Bank 3 for 1 sale". How do you respond? - Page 4

post #46 of 55
I think you can pick up the items in store if you want to save on shipping.
post #47 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles_ View Post

I think you can pick up the items in store if you want to save on shipping.

$6 flat fee to place an order online and pick it up in the store.

I got some of the non-cedar hangers. Pretty nice for 3/$15.
post #48 of 55
Is this sale still on? I am very interested in the cedar hangers and shoe trees - how are you getting it at $8 a pop?
post #49 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by daspianist View Post

Is this sale still on? I am very interested in the cedar hangers and shoe trees - how are you getting it at $8 a pop?

Nope. Ended yesterday. Don't worry, it will be back on in a couple weeks.
post #50 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Nope. Ended yesterday. Don't worry, it will be back on in a couple minutes.
FTFY
post #51 of 55
Driving traffic to SF by asking the hard hitting questions that you hate to admit are on target.

hahahaha
post #52 of 55
Just got my order of shoe trees yesterday and they only shipped 1....I did the buy 1 get 2 free deal back on the 11th. Anyone else have this problem? Their customer service is impossible to get through too as well....Very Very angry
post #53 of 55
This made me lol, I'm sorry. I'll go flog myself now.
post #54 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldrunner View Post

Just got my order of shoe trees yesterday and they only shipped 1....I did the buy 1 get 2 free deal back on the 11th. Anyone else have this problem? Their customer service is impossible to get through too as well....Very Very angry

did you add all three to your cart? biggrin.gif
post #55 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldrunner View Post

Just got my order of shoe trees yesterday and they only shipped 1....I did the buy 1 get 2 free deal back on the 11th. Anyone else have this problem? Their customer service is impossible to get through too as well....Very Very angry

i ordered 6 of em and it said it is supposed to show up in february.... thats some bullshit
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Friend excitedly tells me about "Jos A. Bank 3 for 1 sale". How do you respond?