or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition - Page 202

post #3016 of 3646
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post

Very nice page -- mac, Dppr, crat, etc.


nephew,
thank you
you are looking good
post #3017 of 3646
Thank you, Sir.
post #3018 of 3646
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post

Very nice page -- mac, Dppr, crat, etc.

-pic-

Thanks!

Are those shannons? 808 or 888?
Somethings looks different but it may just be the picture.
post #3019 of 3646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crat View Post

Thanks!

Are those shannons? 808 or 888?
Somethings looks different but it may just be the picture.

Yes - MTO Shannons, black calf w/smoke suede, 888 last, HAF soles.
post #3020 of 3646
Ah, thats what seemed different. Hadn't seen them in the 888 before : )
Top drawer?
post #3021 of 3646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crat View Post

Ah, thats what seemed different. Hadn't seen them in the 888 before : )
Top drawer?

No, went on the cheap.
post #3022 of 3646
I wouldn't say that laugh.gif
EG top drawer...one day
post #3023 of 3646
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Ive heard of them are they any good?

They are similar to rancourts or oak street or Epaulet hand sewns, all of them are solid summer shoes. Quoddy resole is $35 I think, way less than everybody else. Fit is also way wider than rancourts so that works a lot better for me. They use mostly horween leathers
post #3024 of 3646
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

nephew,
looking good in your wt

Thanks uncle, the LWBs look great. Earth tones for Earth Day.
post #3025 of 3646
Crat & jhcam, very nice gentlemen!

Maybe I have room for another bal boot... biggrin.gif
post #3026 of 3646
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post

Thanks uncle, the LWBs look great. Earth tones for Earth Day.

nephew,
thank you
post #3027 of 3646
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post

Crat & jhcam, very nice gentlemen!

Maybe I have room for another bal boot... biggrin.gif

nephew,
of course, you need another bal boot
post #3028 of 3646

whiskey lwb
argyles otc

Edited by mcarthur - 4/23/13 at 11:46am
post #3029 of 3646

 

Howdy,

 

This is my first non-intro post. There are my newest shoes and I'm a little more than happy with them.

 

Cheers!

post #3030 of 3646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Collins View Post




Howdy,

This is my first non-intro post. There are my newest shoes and I'm a little more than happy with them.

Cheers!

welcome to the forum
how about descriptionof attire
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition