or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition - Page 189

post #2821 of 3628

Is that really the Rain last?  Doesn't look squared at all.

post #2822 of 3628
Well spotted. It's the Inca and I've corrected it.
post #2823 of 3628

post #2824 of 3628
I've been searching for rain lasted shoes all day. Trying to decide on my first pair of Carminas.
post #2825 of 3628


DC Lewis.
post #2826 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

I've been searching for rain lasted shoes all day. Trying to decide on my first pair of Carminas.
The Rain would be a good choice for your first pair imo. Its not too sleek and not too plump.


Speaking of sleek lasts..
post #2827 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post

Gerry, we're ruling this thread! Have everyone else gone barefoot?

 

Nope, just in awe of your shoe collections.  To keep this going, Meermin today:

 

post #2828 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


DC Lewis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crat View Post

The Rain would be a good choice for your first pair imo. Its not too sleek and not too plump.


Speaking of sleek lasts..
Nice ones boys!

Rounder/conservative for me:
Untitled
post #2829 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post

Nope, just in awe of your shoe collections.  To keep this going, Meermin today:

Great color!
post #2830 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crat View Post


The Rain would be a good choice for your first pair imo. Its not too sleek and not too plump.


Speaking of sleek lasts..

 

Details! Great colour!

post #2831 of 3628
Thanks : )
Corthay's Arca that had a little accident.
I recoloured them myself.
post #2832 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crat View Post

Thanks : )
Corthay's Arca that had a little accident.
I recoloured them myself.

 

They really look sensational.

post #2833 of 3628
trololo laugh.gif

post #2834 of 3628
So THAT'S the secret to your shine!
post #2835 of 3628
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post



Nice ones boys!

Rounder/conservative for me:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Untitled

 

Those look interesting.

 

Boot or shoe?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition