or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition - Page 187

post #2791 of 3651
Bedankt maat!
Now I just gotta find someone who needs them too to benefit from the 'buy two pairs' discount.
post #2792 of 3651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crat View Post

Bedankt maat!
Now I just gotta find someone who needs them too to benefit from the 'buy two pairs' discount.

You might be lucky if you are a size 8 bc I ordered 2 pairs and have one pair left untouched
post #2793 of 3651
Double
post #2794 of 3651
I'm an 8.5 in CJ...
post #2795 of 3651

Perfect shine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crat View Post

Just hopped outside to bring two new trousers to my tailor across the road for 2' cuffs.

post #2796 of 3651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crat View Post

Bedankt maat!
Now I just gotta find someone who needs them too to benefit from the 'buy two pairs' discount.

They "buy two pairs" is the reason why I also bought the chukkas. A great offer really. smile.gif
post #2797 of 3651

Todays kicks, C&J for Peal and Co. for Brooks Brothers:

 

1000

post #2798 of 3651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson View Post

Todays kicks, C&J for Peal and Co. for Brooks Brothers:

1000

Used to own these too, they are nice conservative half-brogues.

Today: ASxAFPoS Miller:
Untitled
post #2799 of 3651
This thread has been slow:

EG Oundle in Slate. Tried to add a subtle contrast so I used darker polish on the front leather piece (X-post from EG thread).
Untitled
post #2800 of 3651
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post


Used to own these too, they are nice conservative half-brogues.

Today: ASxAFPoS Miller:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Untitled

 

Very nice.

post #2801 of 3651
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Very nice.

Thanks!

Haven't seen these posted much but here are my Alfred Sargent MTO Whiskey Ramsey
Untitled
post #2802 of 3651
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post


Thanks!

Haven't seen these posted much but here are my Alfred Sargent MTO Whiskey Ramsey
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Untitled

 

Whoa, looks like you have an entire stable of monks alone.

 

 

Nice, I need to get me some more lighter colored shoes one day. 

post #2803 of 3651
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Whoa, looks like you have an entire stable of monks alone.


Nice, I need to get me some more lighter colored shoes one day. 

I do have a number of monks and are nice in-between my bals and bluchers.

I'm a big fan of tan shoes. smile.gif
post #2804 of 3651
Earlier this week with a friend of mine who is also into SFish stuff.

post #2805 of 3651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crat View Post

Earlier this week with a friend of mine who is also into SFish stuff.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Galways and Alden Ravello Boots?

 

Very Nice.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition