or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition - Page 105

post #1561 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

crosspost from recent purchases but will be posted in a few weeks after the madness at work ends
IMAG0521.jpg
IMAG0522.jpg
IMAG0523.jpg

nephew,
enjoy wearing in good health
post #1562 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

crosspost from recent purchases but will be posted in a few weeks after the madness at work ends

Now THAT is nice.
post #1563 of 3625
2d6s9kl.jpg
cigar cap toe boot
argyles otc
2jc7aev.jpg
Edited by mcarthur - 7/13/12 at 11:22am
post #1564 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

crosspost from recent purchases but will be posted in a few weeks after the madness at work ends Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMAG0521.jpg
IMAG0522.jpg
IMAG0523.jpg

They gotz the beauties!

Bontoni sure does use beautiful materials.
post #1565 of 3625
Thread Starter 
Cottesmore in the heezy

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
post #1566 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Cottesmore in the heezy

Did someone say Cottesmore? fight[1].gif
.

Thought you got rid of yours?
post #1567 of 3625
Thread Starter 
Nay, will most likely keep it. It's really a great boot. Just need to learn to love that 341 toe.

Cottesmore looks good with those pants. It's a versatile boot, IMO. Easy to dress up or down
post #1568 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Nay, will most likely keep it. It's really a great boot. Just need to learn to love that 341 toe.
Cottesmore looks good with those pants. It's a versatile boot, IMO. Easy to dress up or down

Good call keeping them. I agree with your thoughts about the 341, it is also not my favorite last but looks fine as a boot. Seriously considered the shell Finsbury but changed my mind after trying on the Cottesmore.
post #1569 of 3625
Thread Starter 
337 is the best C&J last EVR!
post #1570 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

More of the same
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Teaser man, why do this to me! Anyways, awesome!

post #1571 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

crosspost from recent purchases but will be posted in a few weeks after the madness at work ends
IMAG0521.jpg
IMAG0522.jpg
IMAG0523.jpg

niceness.
post #1572 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmivtr View Post

Good call keeping them. I agree with your thoughts about the 341, it is also not my favorite last but looks fine as a boot. Seriously considered the shell Finsbury but changed my mind after trying on the Cottesmore.

I don't know......the Finsbury in shell is pretty great. Although very conservative.
post #1573 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

337 is the best C&J last EVR!

341 is
post #1574 of 3625
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

I don't know......the Finsbury in shell is pretty great. Although very conservative.

you have the shell fins, right? I didnt know that was on the 341 because it looks way better than the cottesmore. I think the 341 can look great but not in a plain toe form. Looks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

341 is

337 can be worn with anything man, even a navy tux
post #1575 of 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

you have the shell fins, right? I didnt know that was on the 341 because it looks way better than the cottesmore. I think the 341 can look great but not in a plain toe form. Looks
337 can be worn with anything man, even a navy tux
haha!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition