Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:47 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 4/20/16 at 3:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
Last edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 649post #9721 of 153643/21/14 at 3:08pmpost #9722 of 153643/21/14 at 3:30pmQuote:
That sucks man but yes I imagine they are gone. Wouldn't hurt to email luisa and find out.
Would be nice if meermin added to the website rather than removing.post #9723 of 153643/21/14 at 6:07pm
fwiw, they should be adding some styles very soon:
firstname.lastname@example.orgMar 18 (3 days ago)to meDear Matt,
We are thinking in add at the website new models
in two weeks.
Not exactly sure what styles they'll be adding, but based on their most recent instagram post, could be some different styles of balmoral boots: http://instagram.com/p/lz7KI6pczZ/
Possibly this blucher cap toe one as well, since they mentioned in the comments it'd be online soon back in early feb: http://instagram.com/p/j7JN4JJcxK/ (crossing fingers)post #9724 of 153643/21/14 at 7:15pmpost #9725 of 153643/21/14 at 7:53pmpost #9726 of 153643/21/14 at 8:42pmpost #9727 of 153643/21/14 at 9:07pmpost #9728 of 153643/21/14 at 11:50pmpost #9729 of 153643/22/14 at 12:22ampost #9730 of 153643/22/14 at 12:41ampost #9731 of 153643/22/14 at 12:09pmGentlemen!
I have good news and bad news!
The good news is that I've recived word from Pepe and The semi-brogue copper suede is OK to order! However, if we want the park last we will have to wait a bit!
The bad news is that we need 25 orders for the green suede loafer! So I guess thats off since we olny have about 8 interested in that!
However, according to Pepe and Meermins Instagram they are introducing an similar loafer in the classic line this summer, so lets look forward to that instead!
Copper suede is a GO from Pepe!
Olive/green suede is a NO GO ...post #9732 of 153643/22/14 at 12:45pmQuote:
What was the # of MTO's needed for the copper suede? (I thought most normal MTO's were 6 people minimum)
25 seems pretty excesive for a green suede mto number. Did he say green suede was hard to source or something?
Edited by leetpuma - 3/22/14 at 9:48pmpost #9733 of 153643/22/14 at 12:49pm
Could everyone in the
Aldelaide Copper Suede MTO
| Please pm me email your addresses |
|___________________________________|Pepe will has started to talk to us and will be taking our MTO requirements on monday.
So that once Pepe is ok with all the features I can send him our info ASAP. And the MTO can be underway.
Also please subscrbe to the thread here:
That is where I will be giving out most updates.post #9734 of 153643/22/14 at 3:36pmpost #9735 of 153643/22/14 at 7:47pmQuote:
I know someone said the last would be out in 2-3 weeks and that was a month ago. So it will probably be sooner than you think. They are likely running behind.
Terrorsquad do you have any time frame updates?
Edited by leetpuma - 3/22/14 at 9:47pm
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 25 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 5th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Leather or rubber soles? 8 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 10 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...