Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
Last edited: 10/14/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 649post #9721 of 141073/21/14 at 3:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9722 of 141073/21/14 at 3:30pmQuote:
That sucks man but yes I imagine they are gone. Wouldn't hurt to email luisa and find out.
Would be nice if meermin added to the website rather than removing.post #9723 of 141073/21/14 at 6:07pm
fwiw, they should be adding some styles very soon:
firstname.lastname@example.orgMar 18 (3 days ago)to meDear Matt,
We are thinking in add at the website new models
in two weeks.
Not exactly sure what styles they'll be adding, but based on their most recent instagram post, could be some different styles of balmoral boots: http://instagram.com/p/lz7KI6pczZ/
Possibly this blucher cap toe one as well, since they mentioned in the comments it'd be online soon back in early feb: http://instagram.com/p/j7JN4JJcxK/ (crossing fingers)post #9724 of 141073/21/14 at 7:15pmpost #9725 of 141073/21/14 at 7:53pmpost #9726 of 141073/21/14 at 8:42pmpost #9727 of 141073/21/14 at 9:07pmpost #9728 of 141073/21/14 at 11:50pmpost #9729 of 141073/22/14 at 12:22ampost #9730 of 141073/22/14 at 12:41ampost #9731 of 141073/22/14 at 12:09pmGentlemen!
I have good news and bad news!
The good news is that I've recived word from Pepe and The semi-brogue copper suede is OK to order! However, if we want the park last we will have to wait a bit!
The bad news is that we need 25 orders for the green suede loafer! So I guess thats off since we olny have about 8 interested in that!
However, according to Pepe and Meermins Instagram they are introducing an similar loafer in the classic line this summer, so lets look forward to that instead!
Copper suede is a GO from Pepe!
Olive/green suede is a NO GO ...post #9732 of 141073/22/14 at 12:45pmQuote:
What was the # of MTO's needed for the copper suede? (I thought most normal MTO's were 6 people minimum)
25 seems pretty excesive for a green suede mto number. Did he say green suede was hard to source or something?
Edited by leetpuma - 3/22/14 at 9:48pmpost #9733 of 141073/22/14 at 12:49pm
Could everyone in the
Aldelaide Copper Suede MTO
| Please pm me email your addresses |
|___________________________________|Pepe will has started to talk to us and will be taking our MTO requirements on monday.
So that once Pepe is ok with all the features I can send him our info ASAP. And the MTO can be underway.
Also please subscrbe to the thread here:
That is where I will be giving out most updates.post #9734 of 141073/22/14 at 3:36pmpost #9735 of 141073/22/14 at 7:47pmQuote:
I know someone said the last would be out in 2-3 weeks and that was a month ago. So it will probably be sooner than you think. They are likely running behind.
Terrorsquad do you have any time frame updates?
Edited by leetpuma - 3/22/14 at 9:47pm
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Stephan Schneider Color Block Sweater - Gray & Cream - Size 4 11 seconds ago
- › Ute Ploier Color Block Shirt - Gray - Size 46 1 minute ago
- › Ute Ploier Basecamp Trousers - Salt & Pepper - Size 48 1 minute ago
- › Ute Ploier Tapered Cords - Burgundy/Rust - Size 48 2 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 10 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories