Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on Yesterday at 10:44 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 649post #9721 of 136893/21/14 at 3:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9722 of 136893/21/14 at 3:30pmQuote:
That sucks man but yes I imagine they are gone. Wouldn't hurt to email luisa and find out.
Would be nice if meermin added to the website rather than removing.post #9723 of 136893/21/14 at 6:07pm
fwiw, they should be adding some styles very soon:
firstname.lastname@example.orgMar 18 (3 days ago)to meDear Matt,
We are thinking in add at the website new models
in two weeks.
Not exactly sure what styles they'll be adding, but based on their most recent instagram post, could be some different styles of balmoral boots: http://instagram.com/p/lz7KI6pczZ/
Possibly this blucher cap toe one as well, since they mentioned in the comments it'd be online soon back in early feb: http://instagram.com/p/j7JN4JJcxK/ (crossing fingers)post #9724 of 136893/21/14 at 7:15pmpost #9725 of 136893/21/14 at 7:53pmpost #9726 of 136893/21/14 at 8:42pmpost #9727 of 136893/21/14 at 9:07pmpost #9728 of 136893/21/14 at 11:50pmpost #9729 of 136893/22/14 at 12:22ampost #9730 of 136893/22/14 at 12:41ampost #9731 of 136893/22/14 at 12:09pmGentlemen!
I have good news and bad news!
The good news is that I've recived word from Pepe and The semi-brogue copper suede is OK to order! However, if we want the park last we will have to wait a bit!
The bad news is that we need 25 orders for the green suede loafer! So I guess thats off since we olny have about 8 interested in that!
However, according to Pepe and Meermins Instagram they are introducing an similar loafer in the classic line this summer, so lets look forward to that instead!
Copper suede is a GO from Pepe!
Olive/green suede is a NO GO ...post #9732 of 136893/22/14 at 12:45pmQuote:
What was the # of MTO's needed for the copper suede? (I thought most normal MTO's were 6 people minimum)
25 seems pretty excesive for a green suede mto number. Did he say green suede was hard to source or something?
Edited by leetpuma - 3/22/14 at 9:48pmpost #9733 of 136893/22/14 at 12:49pm
Could everyone in the
Aldelaide Copper Suede MTO
| Please pm me email your addresses |
|___________________________________|Pepe will has started to talk to us and will be taking our MTO requirements on monday.
So that once Pepe is ok with all the features I can send him our info ASAP. And the MTO can be underway.
Also please subscrbe to the thread here:
That is where I will be giving out most updates.post #9734 of 136893/22/14 at 3:36pmpost #9735 of 136893/22/14 at 7:47pmQuote:
I know someone said the last would be out in 2-3 weeks and that was a month ago. So it will probably be sooner than you think. They are likely running behind.
Terrorsquad do you have any time frame updates?
Edited by leetpuma - 3/22/14 at 9:47pm
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Greatcoat and Height of a Man 3 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 4 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 16 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 18 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 18 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015