Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 4/20/16 at 3:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 631post #9451 of 149233/2/14 at 11:29pmpost #9452 of 149233/2/14 at 11:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by MSchapiro
I didn't have an EE width, rather an E, but I actually did a GMTO with Carmina for my staple shoes and went rain and forest extra wide as the cost was rather similar to meermin MTO.
Of course up to you. I have no problems with my meermins and the finishing is very good.
Thx for the reply.
I'm very new to the MTO process. Where/who did you contact for GMTO Carmina's? Would love to see what they offer as well.
Also, how do your Meermin shoes fit you - what shoe/last/size did you go with?post #9453 of 149233/3/14 at 5:41ampost #9454 of 149233/3/14 at 7:02ampost #9455 of 149233/3/14 at 7:06amQuote:
What is the price breakdown for this MTO? I might be interested.post #9456 of 149233/3/14 at 7:10amQuote:
About 270€ with shipping. 50% is due on order and last half when shoes are rests which is about 2-3 months. Metal toe caps are available at an additional cost of 10€ or 15€. If you're interested please PM me as we want to get this going by the end of the week. Thanks !post #9457 of 149233/3/14 at 7:53amQuote:
I usually use gentlemen's footware, but there is a large variety of retailers offering that service.
Also I just went with a 6UK in the ama and it fit well. If you're EE probably no Meermin shoe will fit you well without placing a special order.
The good news is a lot of retailers order simpler shoes all the time from Carmina and will prob let you order an MTO size on top of their standard order.post #9458 of 149233/3/14 at 11:58amQuote:
Personally I hope this is the case, I would love to see more LM suede offerings. Especially in an unlined snuff loafer or non tassel tie loafer.
my .02 anyway.post #9459 of 149233/3/14 at 3:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by tomrakewellQuote:
Reminds me of my LM copper suede Meermins:
I have the same as well.
Haven't tried them yet thoughpost #9460 of 149233/4/14 at 12:53ampost #9461 of 149233/4/14 at 1:08ampost #9462 of 149233/4/14 at 2:32ampost #9463 of 149233/4/14 at 2:51ampost #9464 of 149233/4/14 at 2:53ampost #9465 of 149233/4/14 at 5:26amQuote:
Not at all. It's light brown alpine grain on the Hiro last. I asked Pepe for pinking on the wings and heel counters. The color in the pic probably looks redder than it does it real life, but it's definitely more on the red side than light brown, which is fine. The color is beautiful in real life and fills a nice hole in my rotation.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › First time getting suit alterations, not happy - what are your... 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 9 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE JUNE 3, 2016 : SEASONAL INCONGRUENCE 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 13 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Where to Shop in Vienna? 14 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge May 27, 2016 : Freestyle Friday 14 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 15 minutes ago
- › Tie,pocket square 19 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding