Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:24 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 4/20/16 at 3:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
Last edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 631post #9451 of 154883/2/14 at 11:29pmpost #9452 of 154883/2/14 at 11:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by MSchapiro
I didn't have an EE width, rather an E, but I actually did a GMTO with Carmina for my staple shoes and went rain and forest extra wide as the cost was rather similar to meermin MTO.
Of course up to you. I have no problems with my meermins and the finishing is very good.
Thx for the reply.
I'm very new to the MTO process. Where/who did you contact for GMTO Carmina's? Would love to see what they offer as well.
Also, how do your Meermin shoes fit you - what shoe/last/size did you go with?post #9453 of 154883/3/14 at 5:41ampost #9454 of 154883/3/14 at 7:02ampost #9455 of 154883/3/14 at 7:06amQuote:
What is the price breakdown for this MTO? I might be interested.post #9456 of 154883/3/14 at 7:10amQuote:
About 270€ with shipping. 50% is due on order and last half when shoes are rests which is about 2-3 months. Metal toe caps are available at an additional cost of 10€ or 15€. If you're interested please PM me as we want to get this going by the end of the week. Thanks !post #9457 of 154883/3/14 at 7:53amQuote:
I usually use gentlemen's footware, but there is a large variety of retailers offering that service.
Also I just went with a 6UK in the ama and it fit well. If you're EE probably no Meermin shoe will fit you well without placing a special order.
The good news is a lot of retailers order simpler shoes all the time from Carmina and will prob let you order an MTO size on top of their standard order.post #9458 of 154883/3/14 at 11:58amQuote:
Personally I hope this is the case, I would love to see more LM suede offerings. Especially in an unlined snuff loafer or non tassel tie loafer.
my .02 anyway.post #9459 of 154883/3/14 at 3:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by tomrakewellQuote:
Reminds me of my LM copper suede Meermins:
I have the same as well.
Haven't tried them yet thoughpost #9460 of 154883/4/14 at 12:53ampost #9461 of 154883/4/14 at 1:08ampost #9462 of 154883/4/14 at 2:32ampost #9463 of 154883/4/14 at 2:51ampost #9464 of 154883/4/14 at 2:53ampost #9465 of 154883/4/14 at 5:26amQuote:
Not at all. It's light brown alpine grain on the Hiro last. I asked Pepe for pinking on the wings and heel counters. The color in the pic probably looks redder than it does it real life, but it's definitely more on the red side than light brown, which is fine. The color is beautiful in real life and fills a nice hole in my rotation.
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 second ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 8 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 9 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway