Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 631post #9451 of 136933/2/14 at 11:29pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9452 of 136933/2/14 at 11:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by MSchapiro
I didn't have an EE width, rather an E, but I actually did a GMTO with Carmina for my staple shoes and went rain and forest extra wide as the cost was rather similar to meermin MTO.
Of course up to you. I have no problems with my meermins and the finishing is very good.
Thx for the reply.
I'm very new to the MTO process. Where/who did you contact for GMTO Carmina's? Would love to see what they offer as well.
Also, how do your Meermin shoes fit you - what shoe/last/size did you go with?post #9453 of 136933/3/14 at 5:41ampost #9454 of 136933/3/14 at 7:02ampost #9455 of 136933/3/14 at 7:06amQuote:
What is the price breakdown for this MTO? I might be interested.post #9456 of 136933/3/14 at 7:10amQuote:
About 270€ with shipping. 50% is due on order and last half when shoes are rests which is about 2-3 months. Metal toe caps are available at an additional cost of 10€ or 15€. If you're interested please PM me as we want to get this going by the end of the week. Thanks !post #9457 of 136933/3/14 at 7:53amQuote:
I usually use gentlemen's footware, but there is a large variety of retailers offering that service.
Also I just went with a 6UK in the ama and it fit well. If you're EE probably no Meermin shoe will fit you well without placing a special order.
The good news is a lot of retailers order simpler shoes all the time from Carmina and will prob let you order an MTO size on top of their standard order.post #9458 of 136933/3/14 at 11:58amQuote:
Personally I hope this is the case, I would love to see more LM suede offerings. Especially in an unlined snuff loafer or non tassel tie loafer.
my .02 anyway.post #9459 of 136933/3/14 at 3:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by tomrakewellQuote:
Reminds me of my LM copper suede Meermins:
I have the same as well.
Haven't tried them yet thoughpost #9460 of 136933/4/14 at 12:53ampost #9461 of 136933/4/14 at 1:08ampost #9462 of 136933/4/14 at 2:32ampost #9463 of 136933/4/14 at 2:51ampost #9464 of 136933/4/14 at 2:53ampost #9465 of 136933/4/14 at 5:26amQuote:
Not at all. It's light brown alpine grain on the Hiro last. I asked Pepe for pinking on the wings and heel counters. The color in the pic probably looks redder than it does it real life, but it's definitely more on the red side than light brown, which is fine. The color is beautiful in real life and fills a nice hole in my rotation.
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 4 seconds ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 20 seconds ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD (Guidi, CCP,... 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › IC : Dior Homme sand asymmetric wool/cashmere coat size 50 3 minutes ago
- › DRIES VAN NOTEN SS2015 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015