or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 615

post #9211 of 11794
oh those are nice, can't resist
post #9212 of 11794
What the heck no 6! Any chance a 6.5 olfe will fit size 7D or should I not waste my money.
post #9213 of 11794
I'm in the same boat as you. I don't think they make 6 to begin with. It will for sure not fit 7D US
post #9214 of 11794
Quote:
Originally Posted by agedashidofu View Post

I'm in the same boat as you. I don't think they make 6 to begin with. It will for sure not fit 7D US
They do make size 6 is their classic line. You could also do a MTO shoe in a size 6
post #9215 of 11794
yeah, just not in this special run of plum museums.
post #9216 of 11794
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurger View Post

yeah, just not in this special run of plum museums.

frown.gif was so close to buying these anyway. Someone needs to start a museum calf MTO so I can get a pair.
post #9217 of 11794
Would this be the museum calf from Ilcea / Haas tannery? Thanks for the confirmation
post #9218 of 11794
would be from Haas, IIcea is gone.
post #9219 of 11794
not sure if it's a mistake or not, on the meermin site, the museum calf has the full range of sizes, 6 to 11.

looks like they are making it a permanent model.
post #9220 of 11794

Guess they didn't have the full range in the inventory system when they enabled it on the website today or its a glitch and theres some peeps in for disappointment :p

post #9221 of 11794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris2012 View Post

Guess they didn't have the full range in the inventory system when they enabled it on the website today or its a glitch and theres some peeps in for disappointment tongue.gif

more likely a glitch stirpot.gif
post #9222 of 11794
Meermin is definitely keeping an eye on the forum, just got confirmation that those additional sizes are indeed available for ordering!
post #9223 of 11794
For those on the fence about the museum calf, i say go for it. i have 2 pairs of it and they are aging beautifully.

Am planning to do a Balmoral in black/grey museum calf ala Maftei's version in the new chiseled last. Will update for orders once I give Pepe a call on this.

Anyone interested?
post #9224 of 11794
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorsquad View Post

For those on the fence about the museum calf, i say go for it. i have 2 pairs of it and they are aging beautifully.

Am planning to do a Balmoral in black/grey museum calf ala Maftei's version in the new chiseled last. Will update for orders once I give Pepe a call on this.

Anyone interested?

I might be interested. How does the new last fit compared to the Hiro?
post #9225 of 11794
I think i will liken it to a chiseled version of the olfe last.a bit sleeker then the Hiro
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes