Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:12 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 602post #9016 of 134652/4/14 at 1:54pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9017 of 134652/4/14 at 1:57pmpost #9018 of 134652/4/14 at 2:04pm
To my understanding there should be VAT included in the MTO cost as well as generally VAT applies to both products and services (this is a service). Then again Spain is a different animal altogether and seeing how they run their finances, I'd not be surprised if VAT is not applied to the 100 € MTO cost. In any case it is only few euros.post #9019 of 134652/4/14 at 2:39pmQuote:Yeah that's exactly what I thought. Yeah it isn't much, I was just curious. It is really only a difference of $25US so it isn't really all that bad.Originally Posted by konda
To my understanding there should be VAT included in the MTO cost as well as generally VAT applies to both products and services (this is a service). Then again Spain is a different animal altogether and seeing how they run their finances, I'd not be surprised if VAT is not applied to the 100 € MTO cost. In any case it is only few euros.
Thanks konda, I do appreciate it!
There is one thing I wish Meermin did...post what color of leather/suede they offer for their MTO shoes. Similar to what bespoke-england does for the Gaziano & Girling shoes they offer.post #9020 of 134652/4/14 at 2:51pmpost #9021 of 134652/4/14 at 4:15pmQuote:Thanks OzzyJones for the reply. Yeah my calculations are around $450US which isn't too bad for a MTO shoe.
Now I'm just waiting to get an email about what leather and suede they offer before making my next orderpost #9022 of 134652/4/14 at 4:37pmpost #9023 of 134652/4/14 at 4:39pmpost #9024 of 134652/4/14 at 5:31pmpost #9025 of 134652/4/14 at 5:47pmpost #9026 of 134652/4/14 at 6:06pmpost #9027 of 134652/4/14 at 6:09pm
My first order, I bought a pair of Classic line shoes for $220. FedEx hit with me with a $129 customs charge. At the time, I had no idea what it was for since I had already returned the shoes several weeks earlier and I thought someone had stolen my card number. I didn't receive the customs invoice in the mail until a few days after I disputed the charge and got a new card.
My last order, I bought two pairs of LM shoes and FedEx sent me an invoice for $0.
YMMV.post #9028 of 134652/4/14 at 6:33pmpost #9029 of 134652/4/14 at 6:48pm
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 24 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › RRL authenticity question! 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Next jacket? 9 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 10 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...