Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 12/31/15 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: How to mirror shine your shoes.Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 602post #9016 of 143932/4/14 at 1:54pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9017 of 143932/4/14 at 1:57pmpost #9018 of 143932/4/14 at 2:04pm
To my understanding there should be VAT included in the MTO cost as well as generally VAT applies to both products and services (this is a service). Then again Spain is a different animal altogether and seeing how they run their finances, I'd not be surprised if VAT is not applied to the 100 € MTO cost. In any case it is only few euros.post #9019 of 143932/4/14 at 2:39pmQuote:Yeah that's exactly what I thought. Yeah it isn't much, I was just curious. It is really only a difference of $25US so it isn't really all that bad.Originally Posted by konda
To my understanding there should be VAT included in the MTO cost as well as generally VAT applies to both products and services (this is a service). Then again Spain is a different animal altogether and seeing how they run their finances, I'd not be surprised if VAT is not applied to the 100 € MTO cost. In any case it is only few euros.
Thanks konda, I do appreciate it!
There is one thing I wish Meermin did...post what color of leather/suede they offer for their MTO shoes. Similar to what bespoke-england does for the Gaziano & Girling shoes they offer.post #9020 of 143932/4/14 at 2:51pmpost #9021 of 143932/4/14 at 4:15pmQuote:Thanks OzzyJones for the reply. Yeah my calculations are around $450US which isn't too bad for a MTO shoe.
Now I'm just waiting to get an email about what leather and suede they offer before making my next orderpost #9022 of 143932/4/14 at 4:37pmpost #9023 of 143932/4/14 at 4:39pmpost #9024 of 143932/4/14 at 5:31pmpost #9025 of 143932/4/14 at 5:47pmpost #9026 of 143932/4/14 at 6:06pmpost #9027 of 143932/4/14 at 6:09pm
My first order, I bought a pair of Classic line shoes for $220. FedEx hit with me with a $129 customs charge. At the time, I had no idea what it was for since I had already returned the shoes several weeks earlier and I thought someone had stolen my card number. I didn't receive the customs invoice in the mail until a few days after I disputed the charge and got a new card.
My last order, I bought two pairs of LM shoes and FedEx sent me an invoice for $0.
YMMV.post #9028 of 143932/4/14 at 6:33pmpost #9029 of 143932/4/14 at 6:48pm
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 29 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 30 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 39 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › 38R CANALI one button blazer 6 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 7 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...