Just be happy they weren't pinched in the mail lol.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:13 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 12/31/15 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 597post #8941 of 144581/30/14 at 10:53am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8942 of 144581/30/14 at 12:00pmpost #8943 of 144581/30/14 at 1:59pmQuote:
I was going to ask if you live in Mexico, then I saw your location. I'm back at trying Meermin but I think I will send them to the US and the ask for someone to send them to me as a gift.post #8944 of 144581/30/14 at 4:11pmpost #8945 of 144581/30/14 at 6:43pmpost #8946 of 144581/30/14 at 7:15pmpost #8947 of 144581/30/14 at 7:34pmQuote:Yes, I was considering getting them made for myself but I figured I would ask others if they were interested. I am not looking at doing this in museum calf or anything. Hopefully just their Naturcalf leather.
The Hiro is what I'm leaning towards to keep all my shoes with the round toe shape.post #8948 of 144581/30/14 at 8:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Geran Brown
Yes, I was considering getting them made for myself but I figured I would ask others if they were interested. I am not looking at doing this in museum calf or anything. Hopefully just their Naturcalf leather.
The Hiro is what I'm leaning towards to keep all my shoes with the round toe shape.
I'm okay with merlot. I think museum calf will be offered soon enough without the need of going through MTO.post #8949 of 144581/31/14 at 2:11ampost #8950 of 144581/31/14 at 2:30amRoger. I wear 8.5 Olfe and 9 New Rey UK. And 42.5 Vass U last. I find the fit of U to be very similar to the Rey and slightly narrower in the toe box than the Olfe. I reckon as you wear the same size in all 3 Vass Italian lasts you'd be pretty good in your equivalent size in Olfe and half size up in Reypost #8951 of 144581/31/14 at 5:07ampost #8952 of 144582/1/14 at 4:58ampost #8953 of 144582/1/14 at 6:27ampost #8954 of 144582/1/14 at 6:40ampost #8955 of 144582/1/14 at 8:07am
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Loafers with a suit? 11 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 39 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...