Just be happy they weren't pinched in the mail lol.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 597post #8941 of 134791/30/14 at 10:53am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8942 of 134791/30/14 at 12:00pmpost #8943 of 134791/30/14 at 1:59pmQuote:
I was going to ask if you live in Mexico, then I saw your location. I'm back at trying Meermin but I think I will send them to the US and the ask for someone to send them to me as a gift.post #8944 of 134791/30/14 at 4:11pmpost #8945 of 134791/30/14 at 6:43pmpost #8946 of 134791/30/14 at 7:15pmpost #8947 of 134791/30/14 at 7:34pmQuote:Yes, I was considering getting them made for myself but I figured I would ask others if they were interested. I am not looking at doing this in museum calf or anything. Hopefully just their Naturcalf leather.
The Hiro is what I'm leaning towards to keep all my shoes with the round toe shape.post #8948 of 134791/30/14 at 8:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Geran Brown
Yes, I was considering getting them made for myself but I figured I would ask others if they were interested. I am not looking at doing this in museum calf or anything. Hopefully just their Naturcalf leather.
The Hiro is what I'm leaning towards to keep all my shoes with the round toe shape.
I'm okay with merlot. I think museum calf will be offered soon enough without the need of going through MTO.post #8949 of 134791/31/14 at 2:11ampost #8950 of 134791/31/14 at 2:30amRoger. I wear 8.5 Olfe and 9 New Rey UK. And 42.5 Vass U last. I find the fit of U to be very similar to the Rey and slightly narrower in the toe box than the Olfe. I reckon as you wear the same size in all 3 Vass Italian lasts you'd be pretty good in your equivalent size in Olfe and half size up in Reypost #8951 of 134791/31/14 at 5:07ampost #8952 of 134792/1/14 at 4:58ampost #8953 of 134792/1/14 at 6:27ampost #8954 of 134792/1/14 at 6:40ampost #8955 of 134792/1/14 at 8:07am
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 28 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 29 minutes ago
- › NIB 10D Dolce & Gabbana Leather Derby Shoes from Mr Porter 31 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 31 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...