Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 57post #841 of 134776/16/12 at 1:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #842 of 134776/16/12 at 1:48pmpost #843 of 134776/16/12 at 2:19pmThey look fine indeed, but imo they look a little 'round'. I was actually considering them myself, but the roundness of the toe held me back. So, it would be nice to see some more photos of them.
@Rdiaz: Have you been to their store yet? You told us you were going to look at the construction of the Linea Maestro, and I'm curious about the resultspost #844 of 134776/16/12 at 2:31pmQuote:
Yeah, but I finally went to Carmina instead (which, by the way, have a dissected model on display and I can confirm they're gemmed, although you probably knew that already), and I don't have any more money to spend on shoes until next month... going to the store just to inspect a dissected model is probably gonna make me look like a douche :P
I need a tan belt though, so maybe I'll go check next week. I just hope I can resist the temptation to pick up another pair of shoes or I won't have money to eatpost #845 of 134776/16/12 at 2:36pmpost #846 of 134776/16/12 at 2:43pmpost #847 of 134776/16/12 at 5:52pmpost #848 of 134776/16/12 at 6:51pmpost #849 of 134776/17/12 at 12:30amQuote:
If im not mistaken, I think you the 2nd pic in group 2 is teh same at pic #1 in group 3 (please fix it! i want to see side profile Really wowwww though). Are you having these made up SPECIAL for you? Price?post #850 of 134776/17/12 at 1:11ampost #851 of 134776/17/12 at 3:18amQuote:
The pictures are what Pepe sent.
They would be an MTO pair. Similar to prices already posted. The first is the Olfe, I didn't ask about the second and the last in new, not yet named but similar to New Ray.post #852 of 134776/17/12 at 9:01amQuote:Originally Posted by Louis XIV
Has anybody of you bought the Plain Cap Toe Rapello Suede Oxfords of the Classic Line and can comment on them?
They look very similiar to a C&J Connaught to me and for the given price I wouldn't be afraid to run them as a beater pair.
Got them on the way to me, should arrive next week.
Will post a review then.post #853 of 134776/17/12 at 9:20ampost #854 of 134776/17/12 at 10:13am
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest 5 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 8 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 20 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...