Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 12/31/15 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Can I get the toe of my leather shoes repaired? Can I put in metal...
Last edited: Yesterday
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: 2/10/16
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 2/10/16
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 57post #841 of 144766/16/12 at 1:44pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #842 of 144766/16/12 at 1:48pmpost #843 of 144766/16/12 at 2:19pmThey look fine indeed, but imo they look a little 'round'. I was actually considering them myself, but the roundness of the toe held me back. So, it would be nice to see some more photos of them.
@Rdiaz: Have you been to their store yet? You told us you were going to look at the construction of the Linea Maestro, and I'm curious about the resultspost #844 of 144766/16/12 at 2:31pmQuote:
Yeah, but I finally went to Carmina instead (which, by the way, have a dissected model on display and I can confirm they're gemmed, although you probably knew that already), and I don't have any more money to spend on shoes until next month... going to the store just to inspect a dissected model is probably gonna make me look like a douche :P
I need a tan belt though, so maybe I'll go check next week. I just hope I can resist the temptation to pick up another pair of shoes or I won't have money to eatpost #845 of 144766/16/12 at 2:36pmpost #846 of 144766/16/12 at 2:43pmpost #847 of 144766/16/12 at 5:52pmpost #848 of 144766/16/12 at 6:51pmpost #849 of 144766/17/12 at 12:30amQuote:
If im not mistaken, I think you the 2nd pic in group 2 is teh same at pic #1 in group 3 (please fix it! i want to see side profile Really wowwww though). Are you having these made up SPECIAL for you? Price?post #850 of 144766/17/12 at 1:11ampost #851 of 144766/17/12 at 3:18amQuote:
The pictures are what Pepe sent.
They would be an MTO pair. Similar to prices already posted. The first is the Olfe, I didn't ask about the second and the last in new, not yet named but similar to New Ray.post #852 of 144766/17/12 at 9:01amQuote:Originally Posted by Louis XIV
Has anybody of you bought the Plain Cap Toe Rapello Suede Oxfords of the Classic Line and can comment on them?
They look very similiar to a C&J Connaught to me and for the given price I wouldn't be afraid to run them as a beater pair.
Got them on the way to me, should arrive next week.
Will post a review then.post #853 of 144766/17/12 at 9:20ampost #854 of 144766/17/12 at 10:13am
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › BASICALLY GIVING THIS AWAY: Eidos Napoli Tipo Teal/Char-Brown Linen... 4 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?