Also, will like to propose future MTO of shrunken leather =)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 11:42am in Streetwear and Denim
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 551
Styleforum Top Picks
Thanks for the update Alex.
Thanks for the update Terror. Did Pepe share where they were sourcing the remaining plum museum leather from given that Iicea has gone bust? Or more of the case whereby Llcea is still supplying the leather, but was delayed?
I, for one, really loved them: the last is imho more elegant than the Hiro and works well with the wholecut type. The color is nice but alas more difficult to 'dress up' than darker or lighter suede. The suede quality is ok but you shouldn't expect top notch suede at this price point.
Awaiting the size 10 after returning my 9.5's which were too small.
I have no meermin but as far as Loake 1880 goes they are really nice shoes, they are usually more expensive than meermins though.
What Im assuming is that AE/loake 1880/meermin are all of similar quality, so to me the decisions seems more to be one of pricing and what models you want/fit well.
Along those lines, I'd mention Jalan Swirijaya. Generally only available in Japan or South Korea but you can get them from Unipair on SF. Costs a little bit more than AE or Loake, but the finishing and construction is much better. I've not had my pairs long enough to speak to the quality of the calf leather (only that it isn't corrected).
Can't speak to Meermin, but I just got confirmation that my order has been completed (the shell split toes) and I'm now awaiting a bill.
Generally speaking most would consider the Meermin linea maestro line to be on par with Loake, meermin excel and newer and more contemporary designs too where as loake tend to stick to the classics. The classic line I would say is not as good as the loake 1880 range or AE but its also notably cheaper in price as well so. I have no complaints with my classic range, happy with the purchase but the above is how I would compare them and I've seen others make the same comparisons previously in the thread.
I have just received my first pair of Meermin shoes a pair Black calf tassel loafers. I am happy with the purchase, only having worn them once I can not attest for longevity but initial thoughts are very good. They did break my feet down after a few hours though! I won't be going sockless for a while.
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box... 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 15 minutes ago
- › Wedding tie with light/medium blue custom suit 15 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 19 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 26 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 30 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...