I do that too. Just 'Hi' and one question. I used the contact form, though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 547
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8192 of 1346811/2/13 at 6:23pmpost #8193 of 1346811/2/13 at 6:28pmpost #8194 of 1346811/2/13 at 6:44pm
The toe cap is in the new rey last.
Fit wise it was a bit different in both. I got the toe cap in a 8.5 UK which had measurements of 100mm in width and 292 in length.
The loafers I got in a size 8 UK which had smaller measurements 100mm/280mm but felt much roomier than the toe caps which was odd hence the heel grips to make them fit.post #8195 of 1346811/3/13 at 1:50amQuote:
Mario what color have you used after melting down the tan? Dark brown? How long do you polish a single shoe to get the burnish?post #8196 of 1346811/4/13 at 4:46pmpost #8197 of 1346811/4/13 at 5:06pm
I'm thinking of picking up a pair, but I've always been leery about buying shoes online because of import duties (I've generally gotten dinged by them when it comes to shoes). What would happen if I need to return the shoes for a different size? Will I end up paying customs duties twice?post #8198 of 1346811/4/13 at 5:24pmDepends on the tariff laws in your country I suppose. In Australia we generally don't get it unless total value is over a grand. If you're unsure with size you can email them some measurements and they will reccomend what to get.
If you need to exchange the products you will have to cover costs of sending it back but they won't charge to ship the replacement pair.
You do save a good 20% off it if you're outside the eurozone though due to the vatpost #8199 of 1346811/4/13 at 10:37pmpost #8200 of 1346811/4/13 at 11:14pmpost #8201 of 1346811/5/13 at 1:16ampost #8202 of 1346811/5/13 at 3:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Claghorn
I'm thinking of picking up a pair, but I've always been leery about buying shoes online because of import duties (I've generally gotten dinged by them when it comes to shoes). What would happen if I need to return the shoes for a different size? Will I end up paying customs duties twice?
I wouldn't risk it if you're outside of Europe. You're better off paying a little more and buying shoes in a store or from a brand you know fits you and has reasonably good QC.post #8203 of 1346811/5/13 at 3:47ampost #8204 of 1346811/5/13 at 4:19am
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › One of these things is not like the other 8 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 17 seconds ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 26 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...