I do that too. Just 'Hi' and one question. I used the contact form, though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 12/31/15 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Can I get the toe of my leather shoes repaired? Can I put in metal...
Last edited: 2/11/16
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: 2/10/16
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 2/10/16
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 547
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8192 of 1447811/2/13 at 6:23pmpost #8193 of 1447811/2/13 at 6:28pmpost #8194 of 1447811/2/13 at 6:44pm
The toe cap is in the new rey last.
Fit wise it was a bit different in both. I got the toe cap in a 8.5 UK which had measurements of 100mm in width and 292 in length.
The loafers I got in a size 8 UK which had smaller measurements 100mm/280mm but felt much roomier than the toe caps which was odd hence the heel grips to make them fit.post #8195 of 1447811/3/13 at 1:50amQuote:
Mario what color have you used after melting down the tan? Dark brown? How long do you polish a single shoe to get the burnish?post #8196 of 1447811/4/13 at 4:46pmpost #8197 of 1447811/4/13 at 5:06pm
I'm thinking of picking up a pair, but I've always been leery about buying shoes online because of import duties (I've generally gotten dinged by them when it comes to shoes). What would happen if I need to return the shoes for a different size? Will I end up paying customs duties twice?post #8198 of 1447811/4/13 at 5:24pmDepends on the tariff laws in your country I suppose. In Australia we generally don't get it unless total value is over a grand. If you're unsure with size you can email them some measurements and they will reccomend what to get.
If you need to exchange the products you will have to cover costs of sending it back but they won't charge to ship the replacement pair.
You do save a good 20% off it if you're outside the eurozone though due to the vatpost #8199 of 1447811/4/13 at 10:37pmpost #8200 of 1447811/4/13 at 11:14pmpost #8201 of 1447811/5/13 at 1:16ampost #8202 of 1447811/5/13 at 3:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Claghorn
I'm thinking of picking up a pair, but I've always been leery about buying shoes online because of import duties (I've generally gotten dinged by them when it comes to shoes). What would happen if I need to return the shoes for a different size? Will I end up paying customs duties twice?
I wouldn't risk it if you're outside of Europe. You're better off paying a little more and buying shoes in a store or from a brand you know fits you and has reasonably good QC.post #8203 of 1447811/5/13 at 3:47ampost #8204 of 1447811/5/13 at 4:19am
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/
- › ITT: We are in middle school again (or early-mid 90s appreciation... 2 minutes ago
- › Which watch out of these? (Rolex/Omega/Tag/B&M) 2 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 11 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 15 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 15 minutes ago
- › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official... 26 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 26 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.