Anyone got natural photos of the country tan calf?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 11:42am in Streetwear and Denim
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 507
post #7591 of 13312
9/20/13 at 12:09pm
Styleforum Top Picks
post #7592 of 13312
9/20/13 at 12:44pm
post #7593 of 13312
9/20/13 at 12:45pm
post #7594 of 13312
9/20/13 at 12:55pm
Originally Posted by MZhammer
Is there a Meermin sizing thread like the Carmina thread?
Looking into Meermins, I wear AE 5 lasts in 9.5D. What's my equivalent sizing? Specifically considering the double monks.
post #7595 of 13312
9/20/13 at 1:57pm
Here are my thoughts. I'm a 9D in most US sizing, but when I sent in my foot measurements to Meermin, it was recommended that I go with an 8.5UK. In that size, the Olfe is about as perfect a last as I can find -- the shape is exactly what I like, and the fit is impeccable. The Hiro in comparison is a little looser -- it is definitely a last that will feel larger. I ordered two models in the Hiro -- a standard lace-up oxford, and a double-monk. I found that the standard lace-up oxford still fit really well and didn't have much slippage, but actually the double monks are much bigger feeling and slip a lot (so much so that I need some sort of heel insert to make them fit well). I'm not sure why the lace-up works so much better, but it may simply be b/c the laces allow me to tighten up the shoe more.
post #7596 of 13312
9/20/13 at 2:11pm
post #7597 of 13312
9/20/13 at 2:17pm
post #7598 of 13312
9/20/13 at 7:27pm
post #7599 of 13312
9/21/13 at 1:06am
post #7600 of 13312
9/21/13 at 10:55am
post #7601 of 13312
9/21/13 at 11:00am
post #7602 of 13312
9/21/13 at 1:47pm
post #7603 of 13312
9/21/13 at 1:53pm
post #7604 of 13312
9/21/13 at 2:13pm
This is my foot according to Koji Suzuki's Measurements. Here are the measurements according to Meermin for the Ama last. What shoe size do I need? Thank you! :-)
> L 304mm shoe sole 8,5UK - L 308mm shoe sole 9UK - L 312mm shoe
> sole 9,5UK.
> W 106mm shoe sole 8,5UK - W 108mm shoe sole 9UK - W 110mm shoe
> sole 9,5UK.
> L 286mm last(insole)8,5UK - L 290mm last(insole)9UK - L 294mm
> W 100mm last(insole)8,5UK - W 102mm last(insole)9UK - W 104mm
> Foot 26,8 cm 8,5UK - Foot 27,2 cm 9UK - Foot 27,6 cm
post #7605 of 13312
9/21/13 at 3:43pm
I think the only possibly open groups just now are Konda's potential jodphur boot and Terrorsquad's hatch grain. There might be an Austerity boot mk 2 in the pipeline. What you looking for? Start your own group!
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
Currently, there are 1558 Active Users (365 Members and 1193 Guests)
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 seconds ago
- › OAK ROOM - Gentlemen`s Shoe Store - Official Affiliate Thread 40 seconds ago
- › Carmina Split Toe Blucher in Brown Museum Calf. 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...