Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:42am in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on Today at 4:26 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 498post #7456 of 136789/13/13 at 10:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7457 of 136789/13/13 at 11:31pmpost #7458 of 136789/14/13 at 12:42ampost #7459 of 136789/14/13 at 6:17ampost #7460 of 136789/14/13 at 7:02am
^ glad to have you on board!
I'm quite open to all color suggestions. I'd like an extremely versatile color like dark brown but would also go with a medium brown, some chestnutty shade of brown or a dark blue calf like above. Might even go for an ultra pimp dark green...
Basically I just want jodhpurs and as long as they're not black or burgundy, I'm game.
These two please my eyes. The suede with silver buckles tho.
And this Carmina:
Anyone interested should read this thread. Only 5 pages. The more I look at the darker suedes, the more I like them and the Greshams in chestnut by Malford on page 4.
Edited by konda - 9/14/13 at 7:16ampost #7461 of 136789/14/13 at 7:04ampost #7462 of 136789/14/13 at 7:21ampost #7463 of 136789/14/13 at 8:37amQuote:
How much are we talking about? In navy would look great!post #7464 of 136789/14/13 at 9:57ampost #7465 of 136789/14/13 at 10:02amQuote:Originally Posted by crwecko
Can anyone help me with this? So I emailed Meermin with my measurements length is 280MM and width is 112mm. This is for the wholecut AMA shoes. This doesn't seem right at all... I wear 9.5UK E in John Lobb Becketts and I think they said that if I got the wides (EE or F...) it would be a 9UK but they are way too long for my feet. I know I have wide feet but still. Her measurements for the AMA last were:
> L 304mm shoe sole 8,5UK - L 308mm shoe sole 9UK - L 312mm shoe
> sole 9,5UK.
> W 106mm shoe sole 8,5UK - W 108mm shoe sole 9UK - W 110mm shoe
> sole 9,5UK.
> L 286mm last(insole)8,5UK - L 290mm last(insole)9UK - L 294mm
> W 100mm last(insole)8,5UK - W 102mm last(insole)9UK - W 104mm
> Foot 26,8 cm 8,5UK - Foot 27,2 cm 9UK - Foot 27,6 cm
I don't know how this could be possible... I thought Meermin's were supposed to be wide shoes? I can't order a 10UK shoe, maybe I am measuring incorrectly? I am not sure what size to order and they have no idea what advice to give me... They said it's impossible for my feet to be a size 10UK in width and size 8UK in length... I must be doing something wrong...
Boots I normally wear 8UK. Shoes can vary from 8UK to 9.5UK depending on width. I was thinking of ordering an 8.5UK to go by length rather than width and hope they stretch out a bit? I have no arch in my foot, it's just a big flat bigfoot type of foot...
Should I get an 8.5 or 9UK?
I have the same measurements as your feet. 28 cm long, 11.2 cm wide (left foot 11 cm though). I wear a UK10 in Hiro, which fit well. I normally wear UK10, or 9,5 in wider fit shoes. 8UK would be ridiculous for me.post #7466 of 136789/14/13 at 11:06ampost #7467 of 136789/14/13 at 11:59ampost #7468 of 136789/14/13 at 1:19pmpost #7469 of 136789/14/13 at 2:00pmpost #7470 of 136789/14/13 at 2:07pm
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › BNWT Loro Piana Cotton Silk Teal Turtleneck Zipper Sweater 48 IT... 9 seconds ago
- › Why if there is a Brannock device and universal standard of... 5 minutes ago
- › BRUNELLO CUCINELLI Shoes Drivers Suede 6.5/7 US 39 EU Tan NEW 9 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 17 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD (Guidi, CCP,... 24 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 24 minutes ago
- › LOUIS VUITTON tie seven fold blue stripes 30 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 31 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015