Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 4/20/16 at 3:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 498post #7456 of 149779/13/13 at 10:19pmpost #7457 of 149779/13/13 at 11:31pmpost #7458 of 149779/14/13 at 12:42ampost #7459 of 149779/14/13 at 6:17ampost #7460 of 149779/14/13 at 7:02am
^ glad to have you on board!
I'm quite open to all color suggestions. I'd like an extremely versatile color like dark brown but would also go with a medium brown, some chestnutty shade of brown or a dark blue calf like above. Might even go for an ultra pimp dark green...
Basically I just want jodhpurs and as long as they're not black or burgundy, I'm game.
These two please my eyes. The suede with silver buckles tho.
And this Carmina:
Anyone interested should read this thread. Only 5 pages. The more I look at the darker suedes, the more I like them and the Greshams in chestnut by Malford on page 4.
Edited by konda - 9/14/13 at 7:16ampost #7461 of 149779/14/13 at 7:04ampost #7462 of 149779/14/13 at 7:21ampost #7463 of 149779/14/13 at 8:37amQuote:
How much are we talking about? In navy would look great!post #7464 of 149779/14/13 at 9:57ampost #7465 of 149779/14/13 at 10:02amQuote:Originally Posted by crwecko
Can anyone help me with this? So I emailed Meermin with my measurements length is 280MM and width is 112mm. This is for the wholecut AMA shoes. This doesn't seem right at all... I wear 9.5UK E in John Lobb Becketts and I think they said that if I got the wides (EE or F...) it would be a 9UK but they are way too long for my feet. I know I have wide feet but still. Her measurements for the AMA last were:
> L 304mm shoe sole 8,5UK - L 308mm shoe sole 9UK - L 312mm shoe
> sole 9,5UK.
> W 106mm shoe sole 8,5UK - W 108mm shoe sole 9UK - W 110mm shoe
> sole 9,5UK.
> L 286mm last(insole)8,5UK - L 290mm last(insole)9UK - L 294mm
> W 100mm last(insole)8,5UK - W 102mm last(insole)9UK - W 104mm
> Foot 26,8 cm 8,5UK - Foot 27,2 cm 9UK - Foot 27,6 cm
I don't know how this could be possible... I thought Meermin's were supposed to be wide shoes? I can't order a 10UK shoe, maybe I am measuring incorrectly? I am not sure what size to order and they have no idea what advice to give me... They said it's impossible for my feet to be a size 10UK in width and size 8UK in length... I must be doing something wrong...
Boots I normally wear 8UK. Shoes can vary from 8UK to 9.5UK depending on width. I was thinking of ordering an 8.5UK to go by length rather than width and hope they stretch out a bit? I have no arch in my foot, it's just a big flat bigfoot type of foot...
Should I get an 8.5 or 9UK?
I have the same measurements as your feet. 28 cm long, 11.2 cm wide (left foot 11 cm though). I wear a UK10 in Hiro, which fit well. I normally wear UK10, or 9,5 in wider fit shoes. 8UK would be ridiculous for me.post #7466 of 149779/14/13 at 11:06ampost #7467 of 149779/14/13 at 11:59ampost #7468 of 149779/14/13 at 1:19pmpost #7469 of 149779/14/13 at 2:00pmpost #7470 of 149779/14/13 at 2:07pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › Brexit 8 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Cinch Pants Worsted Wool Flannel 9 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Andover Jacket Worsted Wool Flannel 11 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 26 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 29 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 30 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 30 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding