or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 495

post #7411 of 10973
^^^ it depends on your toe length and width as well. I have pretty short toes but a wider foot, the ball of my foot is usually at the widest part of the shoe, though I always have a bit of extra length in front since my toes are short. Anything less than 10UK and it gets too tight width and instep

No experience with Ama last though only hiro
post #7412 of 10973
I wear UK 9 (standard width) for Crockett & Jones 348. Am I correct the Meermin OLFE would be the same number?
post #7413 of 10973

I wear a 8E in AE's park avenues with 5 last feet is almost 260mm. Anyone with similar size has experience with Olfe last?

post #7414 of 10973

^ The Olfe will not fit you if you are of E width.

post #7415 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinpoland View Post
 

 

Anyone here with a 29cm long foot had experience with Meermin's HIRO last?

 

Yes what do you need to know? You need to go MTO for sizes UK 13+

post #7416 of 10973

Austerity MTO?

post #7417 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

Austerity MTO?
No telling ye!!
Emailed Pepe today. Still in the 2 week window tho
post #7418 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post


No telling ye!!
Emailed Pepe today. Still in the 2 week window tho

 

Cheers!

post #7419 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by konda View Post
 

^ The Olfe will not fit you if you are of E width.

 

What do you suggest E width in 348 resembles in cm? And analogous for Olfe? I.e. are E width meant for feet <10 cm in width? Or is it the girth of ball, girth of ankle that play the most important roles in estimating? I hope the questions make any sense.

post #7420 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Some real photos:









I have the exact same pair on order.

I think the colour in these photos look nothing like the colour depicted on Meermins website. Did you find this was the case, or is it just your camera? im tempted to cancel my order now - they still look great but not the colour i thought i was originally going to get.

Thanks for uploading the pics.
Edited by Xristo - 9/10/13 at 5:07am
post #7421 of 10973

Firstly

 

Can anybody vouch for the long term quality of this boot 101487 - TAN COUNTRY CALF http://meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=4080 ?

 

Can it take the beating of slush, long city walks in rain and occasional country outings with mud and pebbles as surface?

 

Secondly

 

Regarding sizing I am normally a UK 10 G or a US 11 E or  EU 45 (or more precisely 44 2/3) - however Meermin size conversion is a bit different. Which size do you reckon I should pick for the Rui last?

post #7422 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by konda View Post
 

^ The Olfe will not fit you if you are of E width.

 

Just measured my larger foot, width's 10.5CM. Will it fit Olfe last?

post #7423 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
 

 

What do you suggest E width in 348 resembles in cm? And analogous for Olfe? I.e. are E width meant for feet <10 cm in width? Or is it the girth of ball, girth of ankle that play the most important roles in estimating? I hope the questions make any sense.

You know I think I misunderstood. I was referring to US E width and you meant E in the UK scale I think? If you are an E in the UK scale, then the Olfe should fit you perfectly.

post #7424 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xristo View Post

I have the exact same pair on order.

I think the colour in these photos look nothing like the colour depicted on Meermins website. Did you find this was the case, or is it just your camera? im tempted to cancel my order now - they still look great but not the colour i thought i was originally going to get.

Thanks for uploading the pics.

I think it's a mix, it's definitely a snuff color though

Here are a few from their Instagram:
http://instagram.com/p/cWYFoBJc7L/
http://instagram.com/p/cWYtfhpc75/
post #7425 of 10973
What's everyone's opinions on tassel loafers in brown calf vs dark brown suede vs snuff suede? Can't decide which I want to buy. I already own a pair of dark brown bit loafers, so I'm leaning to dark brown suede. Thoughts?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes