Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 485post #7261 of 134758/23/13 at 6:29am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7262 of 134758/23/13 at 6:44ampost #7263 of 134758/23/13 at 7:50ampost #7264 of 134758/23/13 at 8:28ampost #7265 of 134758/23/13 at 10:10ampost #7266 of 134758/23/13 at 11:52ampost #7267 of 134758/23/13 at 12:04pmpost #7268 of 134758/23/13 at 12:36pmpost #7269 of 134758/23/13 at 1:51pmpost #7270 of 134758/23/13 at 4:28pm
eheheh :D trying to give me ideias are you?
i guess i must learn more first. i have been a long time lurker.
I usually only read, most of the times people already asked what i want to know
i think i'm too new here to start a group buy although i have two pairs of meerminpost #7271 of 134758/23/13 at 4:29pmpost #7272 of 134758/23/13 at 9:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nakedsnake
It likely won't be too soon. I just stumbled across that model this week, and I would want the suede for a summer shoe, so buying it now wouldn't make tons of sense. The Dark chocolate is really nice as well, I only want snuff suede instead because I have a casual chocolate suede shoe in my collection already.
I am also wondering if anyone from Canada has anything to say about import/duty fees? I've read a few horror stories on here already, and to be frank, it is the main reason I havent ordered yet. $220 shipped for these suede shoes is a nice deal, but $320+ isn't any more. I could get 2 pairs of Allen Edmonds for that price, and not have to worry about it all going to duty fees.
add about 31% (duty + hst) to any shoe imported and you have your deal...post #7273 of 134758/23/13 at 11:09pmpost #7274 of 134758/24/13 at 8:26am
I had to pay, therefore I believe everybody else has to comply with the regulations.
But the 31% applyes to shoes only.
It is actually a 18% import duty, plus 13% tax plus the fee of the broker.
One way around is for the seller to declare a lower value, or no commercial value, and most of them are not willing to do that.post #7275 of 134758/24/13 at 6:03pm
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › style advise 4 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...