Awesome to know, thanks for the info, will email direct rather than through site when they get back next week.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 480post #7186 of 134798/16/13 at 1:45am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7187 of 134798/16/13 at 5:46ampost #7188 of 134798/16/13 at 11:34am
They look absolutely stunning. Already seriously considering an mto oxford version of that light tan and red lining combo for next spring/summer.
Personally I am yet to be dissapointed by Meermin. But then again I've only ever purchased one pair (LM).post #7189 of 134798/16/13 at 11:56ampost #7190 of 134798/16/13 at 12:55pmpost #7191 of 134798/16/13 at 3:58pmpost #7192 of 134798/16/13 at 4:25pmpost #7193 of 134798/16/13 at 4:28pmpost #7194 of 134798/16/13 at 7:03pmpost #7195 of 134798/17/13 at 9:33ampost #7196 of 134798/17/13 at 1:57pmpost #7197 of 134798/17/13 at 2:02pmpost #7198 of 134798/18/13 at 12:28amGoing to order two pairs and take the leap
I don't own a proper pair of brown shoes so I thought these two would fill the void nicely. I already have a pair of black cap-toe that I love very much and has similar shape. Also already own a pair of chocolate suede chukkas
Classic line in Hiro last
Handgrade in the New Rey last
Do you guys think the colors and shoe are too similar? I wanted a darker brown for suits and the Classic line did not offer one except the one with the medallion on the cap-toe that I am not fond of.
I take 8.5US or UK7.5 .. should I size TTS? I think a 7.5 in both will be fine, and I do not have a slim foot FWIW.
Also, I will be ordering from California. Any heads up would be appreciated!
I had to look through more photos but it seems Classic line has this in dark brown
Initial photos are like a medium brown. Not reassuring lolpost #7199 of 134798/18/13 at 12:40am
Yeah buying brown online is always tricky, the newer pics were meant to more accurately reflect the products so I am hoping its the dark brown in the newer pics as I agree with you that the initial pics look like a medium brown. I guess the beauty of brown is you can always darken it with polish etc, although not ideal. To answer your question though yes I believe there is sufficient difference between the country calf in your first pic and any of the dark browns you may be considering.post #7200 of 134798/18/13 at 2:04amQuote:Originally Posted by Osiris2012
Yeah buying brown online is always tricky, the newer pics were meant to more accurately reflect the products so I am hoping its the dark brown in the newer pics as I agree with you that the initial pics look like a medium brown. I guess the beauty of brown is you can always darken it with polish etc, although not ideal. To answer your question though yes I believe there is sufficient difference between the country calf in your first pic and any of the dark browns you may be considering.
Fwiw the sample boot pics I posted a few posts back show a direct comparison between LM light and dark brown, albeit in an unfinished state.
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › Tour De France is Boring 8 minutes ago
- › Ute Ploier grey mohair long cardigan size M 10 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 12 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 13 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 15 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 28 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 37 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 43 minutes ago
- › T5 is a dud. Arnie should just retire. 44 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...