Green, sweet. Even better than navy. OJ I'm sure they're not poop. I have to say I'm excited. The meteorologist just said it will snow on Monday. August dammit. So the boots are welcome.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:50 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 479
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7172 of 134908/15/13 at 11:52ampost #7173 of 134908/15/13 at 12:50pmpost #7174 of 134908/15/13 at 3:06pmpost #7175 of 134908/15/13 at 3:22pmpost #7176 of 134908/15/13 at 3:34pmpost #7177 of 134908/15/13 at 3:39pmQuote:
Jeez man! Yer killing me here! I'll email Pepe tomorrow. You know its double leather right?post #7178 of 134908/15/13 at 3:59pm
I think it'd still look dressy with the dainite sole, but could be wrong. Seems like you can't really tell when it's a darker-tone leather sole, except from the bottom.
Shoot, I wanted the opposite: dainite on the lighter brown. Lol. I've committed financially and mentally to the double-sole now, though.post #7179 of 134908/15/13 at 4:00pmpost #7180 of 134908/15/13 at 6:57pm
I emailed Meermin a cpl of weeks ago about this and never got a reply, im still curious though, does meermin offer Burgandy cordovan as standard for MTO's, eg could I request the standard Shell boot they have on the website but in Burgandy? That plum musuem also looks great would that be a possibility?post #7181 of 134908/15/13 at 11:16pmQuote:
Yeah, I know, sorry man. But you have to agree, the boot looks way nicer than expected. Don't worry about it though, if it's not possible I'm completely fine with dainite.post #7182 of 134908/16/13 at 12:14amQuote:
Didn't you expect them to look that nice? Glad you're pleasantly surprised!
I emailed Pepe last night. I'll let you know what he sayspost #7183 of 134908/16/13 at 1:01ampost #7184 of 134908/16/13 at 1:16ampost #7185 of 134908/16/13 at 1:26amQuote:Originally Posted by Osiris2012
I emailed Meermin a cpl of weeks ago about this and never got a reply, im still curious though, does meermin offer Burgandy cordovan as standard for MTO's, eg could I request the standard Shell boot they have on the website but in Burgandy? That plum musuem also looks great would that be a possibility?
Yes, their standard shell colours are Light Brown (cuero), Black and Burgundy. The seem to have sourced blue/green shell from another tannery so there's quite a good chance of some more obscure colours also being available.
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 18 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 55 seconds ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › *Edited* Helping a rural Midwestern find his classic style 2 minutes ago
- › Footwear: Alden, Yuketen, Wolverine 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...