Green, sweet. Even better than navy. OJ I'm sure they're not poop. I have to say I'm excited. The meteorologist just said it will snow on Monday. August dammit. So the boots are welcome.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:59 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 12/31/15 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: How to mirror shine your shoes.Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 479
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7172 of 143928/15/13 at 11:52ampost #7173 of 143928/15/13 at 12:50pmpost #7174 of 143928/15/13 at 3:06pmpost #7175 of 143928/15/13 at 3:22pmpost #7176 of 143928/15/13 at 3:34pmpost #7177 of 143928/15/13 at 3:39pmQuote:
Jeez man! Yer killing me here! I'll email Pepe tomorrow. You know its double leather right?post #7178 of 143928/15/13 at 3:59pm
I think it'd still look dressy with the dainite sole, but could be wrong. Seems like you can't really tell when it's a darker-tone leather sole, except from the bottom.
Shoot, I wanted the opposite: dainite on the lighter brown. Lol. I've committed financially and mentally to the double-sole now, though.post #7179 of 143928/15/13 at 4:00pmpost #7180 of 143928/15/13 at 6:57pm
I emailed Meermin a cpl of weeks ago about this and never got a reply, im still curious though, does meermin offer Burgandy cordovan as standard for MTO's, eg could I request the standard Shell boot they have on the website but in Burgandy? That plum musuem also looks great would that be a possibility?post #7181 of 143928/15/13 at 11:16pmQuote:
Yeah, I know, sorry man. But you have to agree, the boot looks way nicer than expected. Don't worry about it though, if it's not possible I'm completely fine with dainite.post #7182 of 143928/16/13 at 12:14amQuote:
Didn't you expect them to look that nice? Glad you're pleasantly surprised!
I emailed Pepe last night. I'll let you know what he sayspost #7183 of 143928/16/13 at 1:01ampost #7184 of 143928/16/13 at 1:16ampost #7185 of 143928/16/13 at 1:26amQuote:Originally Posted by Osiris2012
I emailed Meermin a cpl of weeks ago about this and never got a reply, im still curious though, does meermin offer Burgandy cordovan as standard for MTO's, eg could I request the standard Shell boot they have on the website but in Burgandy? That plum musuem also looks great would that be a possibility?
Yes, their standard shell colours are Light Brown (cuero), Black and Burgundy. The seem to have sourced blue/green shell from another tannery so there's quite a good chance of some more obscure colours also being available.
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...
- › NIB 10D Tod's Suede Desert Boots from Mr Porter 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 16 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 21 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 29 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 31 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 33 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 34 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 42 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...