or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 462

post #6916 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

They already have all that other than cxl which isn't really a popular leather outside of the US

Really? I don't see it on the website. Is it by MTO/special request only?
post #6917 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

Where are you getting your info?
Pepe told me he'll have pics for me this week!

 

Sorry, only 15-weeks on Tuesday. I made my deposit 16-April.

post #6918 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioImpemba View Post

Sorry, only 15-weeks on Tuesday. I made my deposit 16-April.
Yeah but the design was only finalised at the end of May. Like I said there'll be pics this week and they should be ready for the beginning of autumn
post #6919 of 10973
how are people liking the tassel loafers?

I'd like to pull the trigger. Any issues with heel slip?
post #6920 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcammer View Post

how are people liking the tassel loafers?

I'd like to pull the trigger. Any issues with heel slip?

They fit great, no heel slip whatsoever. They're also one of the best looking tassel loafers I've seen around, purely from a design perspective.

post #6921 of 10973

Good afternoon Gentlemen,

 

For those of you who are waiting for shoe trees to be back in stock, they are now!  You can find them Here!

 

We have started delivering all the pairs of shoe trees that we owe some of you from past orders. in the coming days you'll receive a notification of the shipment.

 

Thank you very much for your patience & support!

 

Best regards,

 

- Meermin -

 

 

 

 

 


 

Meermin Mallorca Shoes -

 

If you need any further information or assistance please contact us at: info@meermin.es

MTO inquiries please contact Pepe at: pepe@meermin.es

 

Facebook · Instagram · Tumblr · Twitter

post #6922 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by othertravel View Post

Meermin (I'm assuming that's not your name?),

Which retail stores carry your shoes in Spain and Portugal?

 

Hi othertravel,

 

Thanks for your interest.

 

Currently, we just sell our products in our Stores. Unfortunately we have no Store in Portugal, but we do in Madrid. It is located on the 20, on Claudio Coello St.

You can also place an order online and get it shipped to Portugal, or anywhere you need.

 

Just send us an email at info@meermin.es if you need any further information or assistance.

 

Thanks for your interest in Meermin.

 

Best regards,

 

- Meermin - 

 

 



 

Meermin Mallorca Shoes -

 

If you need any further information or assistance please contact us at: info@meermin.es

MTO inquiries please contact Pepe at: pepe@meermin.es

 

Facebook · Instagram · Tumblr · Twitter

 

post #6923 of 10973

Is the Hiro last narrower (in width) than say the Loake capital last?

post #6924 of 10973

Good afternoon again!

 

We have just added a new Chukka boot to our Classic Collection.

 

Based on the Hiro last, made using Snuff suede and double rubber soles, will be a great partner for the next FW Season!

 

Here are some pictures that we hope you'll enjoy!

 

Thanks for your time.

 

Best regards,

 

- Meermin - 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

Meermin Mallorca Shoes -

 

If you need any further information or assistance please contact us at: info@meermin.es

MTO inquiries please contact Pepe at: pepe@meermin.es

 

Facebook · Instagram · Tumblr · Twitter

post #6925 of 10973
Jealous of all these great looking shoes. Just wish they fit my wide feet frown.gif
post #6926 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meermin View Post

Hi othertravel,

Thanks for your interest.

Currently, we just sell our products in our Stores. Unfortunately we have no Store in Portugal, but we do in Madrid. It is located on the 20, on Claudio Coello St.
You can also place an order online and get it shipped to Portugal, or anywhere you need.

Just send us an email at info@meermin.es if you need any further information or assistance.

Thanks for your interest in Meermin.

Best regards,

- Meermin - 




 



Meermin Mallorca Shoes -



 



If you need any further information or assistance please contact us at: info@meermin.es



MTO inquiries please contact Pepe at: pepe@meermin.es



 



Facebook · Instagram · Tumblr · Twitter



 




Thanks!
post #6927 of 10973
Wish they had more boots
post #6928 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Wish they had more boots

 

Mostly the reason they don't is because of the cost of carrying inventory - Meermin have stated this publicly (it's also the reason for not having more variety in RTW designs) The MTO program is pretty good, and still comes out to a pretty good price. I'd also expect to see a few more boots come as fall/winter approaches.

post #6929 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSwizzle View Post

I placed an order for the black cap toe and dark brown double monks in early June and they just arrived.
They were shipped via FedEx and I didn't have to pay any sort of fee upon receiving them.
I'm a 9.5D US and I got both in the Hiro Last 8.5UK and they fit well.

Hope that helps someone!

 

I am considering my first order and wear a 9.5E U.S.  Would you suggest sizing up to the 9UK for the extra width in the Hiro? 

post #6930 of 10973
Good article here from the Shoe Snob...

http://www.theshoesnobblog.com/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes