or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 452

post #6766 of 11851

Hello everyone,


First of all we want to say that it is great for us at Meermin to finally be part of the Styleforum family becoming an Official Affiliate Sponsor. 

 
Secondly we want to take that opportunity to thank you everyone of you guys here at Styleforum for your huge support & interest in Meermin.
 
Regarding our Affiliate Thread, we decided to keep this thread active, and not create a new thread in order to keep all your comments, discussions and experiences you accrued here over the time, in the same place. 
 
For the moment due to the lack of Human Resources here at Meermin, we won't be able to be attending you guys here on Styleforum as much as we would like, but we expect to become more and more active over the time. Now we will use the thread as a one way channel of communication with you in order to keep you updated.
 
Finally we want to say that we keep working hard to improve everyday to offer more and more quality at the most adjusted price we can and at the same time be able to meet the expectations of the most demanding customers. If any issue happens, our Customer Service will manage to make the process as smooth & easy for the customer as possible. Our main priority, what we really are after, is the customers to be happy & satisfied with our products & Service!

Needless to say that If you need any further information, assistance or help please do not hesitate contacting us at: info@meermin.es

You can also find us on FacebookInstagramTumblr & Twitter. Follow us for live updates form the Factory. #meermin
 
Again, Thank you very much for your time, support & interest in Meermin.
 
 
Best regards from Mallorca,
 
- The Meermin Team -
 
 
 
Lastly here are some picture of some recent shoes & boots we have made, we hope you'll enjoy them!
 

 

 
102496 - Handsewn Norwegian Split toe Derby - Black Calf - Hiro Last - Double leather soles

 

 

 

106487 - Norvegesse Cap toe Derby Boot - Bright Navy Shell Cordovan - Hiro last - Double Vibram Commando Soles

 

 

 

101341 - Cap toe double monks - Leaf Green Shell Cordovan - Hiro last - Double leather soles

 

 

A little sneak peak of our Ladies Collection which will be launched this Fall.

 

 

 

Again, Thank you very much for your time & Support. We really appreciate it!

 

(We do not have English as native language, thank you for your understanding with the possible errors we could make).

 


 

Meermin Mallorca Shoes -

 

If you need any further information or assistance please contact us at: info@meermin.es

MTO inquiries please contact Pepe at: pepe@meermin.es

 

Facebook · Instagram · Tumblr · Twitter

 

post #6767 of 11851

Thanks, Meermin.  There are a few posters in this thread who were hit with exorbitant duties on the purchase of your shoes due to Meermin putting down the wrong code on the shipment.  These posters have said they did not get a response from you when they asked for a credit or refund of the improperly charged duty.  Do you intend to do anything to make this error right with these individuals?

post #6768 of 11851
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post

Thanks, Meermin.  There are a few posters in this thread who were hit with exorbitant duties on the purchase of your shoes due to Meermin putting down the wrong code on the shipment.  These posters have said they did not get a response from you when they asked for a credit or refund of the improperly charged duty.  Do you intend to do anything to make this error right with these individuals?

 

Hi New Shoes1,

 

Thanks for your interest Sir.

 

Let us clarify something, in the last 9 months shipments we had no custom issues until those few that raised up recently. We never been adverted to use any code when shipping via UPS, neither with FedEx. Said that, we didn't put the wrong codes when shipping, since the codes were put down by UPS. Nowadays we ship all the orders with tariff codes for every article in order to not have any custom issue.

 

Regarding that UPS duty issues that some customers had, Sandro manages them and is still managing some with the customers in order to find out a solution, but as far as I know there hasn't been any problem in switching that shipments to the regular codes. If any member still haven't solve the situation, please email Sandro at sandro@meermin.es and it will be solved as soon as possible.

 

I hope the information will be useful to you.

 

Best regards,

 

- Meermin -

 


 

 

Meermin Mallorca Shoes -

 

If you need any further information or assistance please contact us at: info@meermin.es

MTO inquiries please contact Pepe at: pepe@meermin.es

 

Facebook · Instagram · Tumblr · Twitter

 

 

 

post #6769 of 11851
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post

Thanks, Meermin.  There are a few posters in this thread who were hit with exorbitant duties on the purchase of your shoes due to Meermin putting down the wrong code on the shipment.  These posters have said they did not get a response from you when they asked for a credit or refund of the improperly charged duty.  Do you intend to do anything to make this error right with these individuals?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meermin View Post


 
For the moment due to the lack of Human Resources here at Meermin, we won't be able to be attending you guys here on Styleforum as much as we would like, but we expect to become more and more active over the time. Now we will use the thread as a one way channel of communication with you in order to keep you updated.
 

 

Not sure you will get a response here......

 

 

edit: nevermind :)


Edited by veloscaraptor - 7/12/13 at 8:32am
post #6770 of 11851
Meermin made to order after about 8 wears, with the lasted trees inserted.

post #6771 of 11851
^^ Nice. Your MTO seems to be holding up a lot better than some others member's.
post #6772 of 11851

Those looks really good. Surprised there's no creasing at all.

post #6773 of 11851

Terrorsquad, as I read that you own shoes on the Olfe, Hiro and Ama Last, I would appreciate if you could tell me something about the sizing.

 

I own the Ama wholecut in UK 10 and they fit surprisingly well, especially considering my rather high instep (as additional info here are my foot dimensions:

Length 281mm, Ball girth 270mm, Ball width 115mm, Heel width 82mm, Instep girth 275mm, Heel girth 373mm; based on measurements for sizeadvisors.com). I wonder if I would also be ok with the Hiro last in UK 10 or even with the Olfe last. But I fear that at least the Olfe last will be too narrow already. Could you help me with that and/or give me insights into the main differences between the lasts?

 

Thank you very much in advance!

 

post #6774 of 11851

Incredibly shoes JHP, they look perfectly constructed.

post #6775 of 11851
Got my lasted trees today. So THAT's how shoe trees are supposed to fit!!
post #6776 of 11851
Hey guys, I'm the guy who sent them the correct codes. The message below says that Sandro is dealing with this issue, but after three emails to that were ignored, I just gave up. After seeing the message below, I sent another last try to Sandro. Let's see if they keep their word and offer some type of solution. Honestly, I don't really expect any answer. I am happy about others enjoying their shoes, but I've moved back to Allen Edmonds. Their styling is fine for me, and customer service is outstanding. Carl ================================================================================================================ Let us clarify something, in the last 9 months shipments we had no custom issues until those few that raised up recently. We never been adverted to use any code when shipping via UPS, neither with FedEx. Said that, we didn't put the wrong codes when shipping, since the codes were put down by UPS. Nowadays we ship all the orders with tariff codes for every article in order to not have any custom issue. Regarding that UPS duty issues that some customers had, Sandro manages them and is still managing some with the customers in order to find out a solution, but as far as I know there hasn't been any problem in switching that shipments to the regular codes. If any member still haven't solve the situation, please email Sandro at sandro@meermin.es and it will be solved as soon as possible.
post #6777 of 11851
Quote:
Originally Posted by numberpro View Post

Hey guys, I'm the guy who sent them the correct codes. The message below says that Sandro is dealing with this issue, but after three emails to that were ignored, I just gave up. After seeing the message below, I sent another last try to Sandro. Let's see if they keep their word and offer some type of solution. Honestly, I don't really expect any answer. I am happy about others enjoying their shoes, but I've moved back to Allen Edmonds. Their styling is fine for me, and customer service is outstanding. Carl ================================================================================================================ Let us clarify something, in the last 9 months shipments we had no custom issues until those few that raised up recently. We never been adverted to use any code when shipping via UPS, neither with FedEx. Said that, we didn't put the wrong codes when shipping, since the codes were put down by UPS. Nowadays we ship all the orders with tariff codes for every article in order to not have any custom issue. Regarding that UPS duty issues that some customers had, Sandro manages them and is still managing some with the customers in order to find out a solution, but as far as I know there hasn't been any problem in switching that shipments to the regular codes. If any member still haven't solve the situation, please email Sandro at sandro@meermin.es and it will be solved as soon as possible.

 

Report back on whether they take care of you.

post #6778 of 11851
I'm down for the single monk in paraisian.... (L)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Lee View Post

Would anyone be interested in a Parisian brown museum calf makeup? Since we would need 25 orders to get the Parisian brown museum calf, we probably could do 2 different styles like one boot and one shoe. I got a few ideas below, but open to suggestions.

(Parisian brown)


 

1: Balmorra boot Parisian bottom w/ suede upper



2: Derby boot (Parisian bottom w/ pebble or hatch grain chocolate upper)



3. (2 or 3 eyelet) Derby



4. single monk

post #6779 of 11851

Received my double monks from Meermin and was disappointed.

 

The heel is uneven with the upper sole, which makes the shoes uncomfortable to walk with.

When stand leaning on the upper sole, only the top portion of the heel touches the ground.

When I lean towards the back, the upper sole is a full half inch above the ground!

 

This has caused me several slips on pavements, as the soles does not completely grip the ground when I walk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #6780 of 11851
Most RTW shoes do come with toe spring so you have nothing to worry about.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes